SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[11/19/2008 - China Times] Show Lo's new album to be released in December; practicing dancing till his feet are almost crippled

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[11/19/2008 - China Times] Show Lo's new album to be released in December; practicing dancing till his feet are almost crippled

Post by bubblo on Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:02 am

Show Lo's new album to be released in December; practicing dancing till his feet are almost crippled
[originally translated title : Show Luo's new album to be released in December; practising dancing till his feet are almost crippled

11/19/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To prepare for his new album, Show Lo has been practicing dancing very hard. Because the difficulty degree is very high, he keeps spraining his ankle, and every night, he has to soak his feet in Chinese herbal medicine. On the evening of the 22nd, Show also has to attend the Taiwan Beer Stars Concert. Battling against Andy Lau, his pressure is quite big. Although on the night, other artists like A-Mei Chang, Jam Hsiao and Fan Yi Chen will also attend, Show still does not dare to take this lightly.

Show’s new album will be released in December, and he specially invited a foreign teacher to choreograph for him. Because the dance steps are quite complicated, it requires a lot of ankle strength, and he has practiced till his feet are almost crippled. In order to alleviate the pain, his manager Xiao Shuang would help him to soak his feet into Chinese herbal medicine everyday.

The Taiwan Beer Stars Concert will be held soon, and on the same day, it will also be Andy Lau’s concert. Feet injury plus pressure, will it affect his mood? Manager Chiang Jin said, “Our concert is more like a party, different type of concerts, nothing really to compare.” The Taiwan Beer organizers also expressed that Show is their most popular spokesperson, and tickets have already been sold out, hence does not need to worry at all.

Source: China Times
Translated by: x-WISHFULthinking @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Some Minor Editing by Show Lo's International English Forum
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [11/19/2008 - China Times] Show Lo's new album to be released in December; practicing dancing till his feet are almost crippled

Post by ammer_sweet on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:45 am

Oh, i hope his feet will be better soon.
Don't worry about the concert, just do your best
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [11/19/2008 - China Times] Show Lo's new album to be released in December; practicing dancing till his feet are almost crippled

Post by Tonya on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:02 am

wao.. he said on december.. but not when Sad Sad
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhuaini on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:24 am

aww..I hope his ankles feel better..

He's such a hard worker!
xiaozhuaini
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:42 pm

poor kid. There is way too much pressure on him. Knowing that he is Show, I am pretty sure his next vacation will be when he retires! lol gosh, I hope hes okay. :'[
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess on Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:48 pm

Woah~ seems that the pressure is really building up on him..
we will always be there for him so he need not worry Razz
He just have to take good care of his health esp his legs now..

kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:14 pm

wwwwaaaa...i dont want to see SHOW getting hurt. good thing he has a manager that taking care of him a lot. i hope that all his hard work will get good fortune to him. i know his album will become a full blast. Let's keep supporting on SHOW, he is working hard just for us. We love you SHOW!Smile
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vig22 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:02 pm

keeep going alan !!!...but remember to rest...dont want him hurting himself too much !!....xx
Vig22
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty on Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:57 pm

weren't they gonna send him to NY (been there done that), London and Japan?
i'm still waiting for the London and Japan part lol -_-
AND also his Show on Stage -_-
hope he doesn't become crippled from all the injuries O_O
can't wait for album <3 he's come a long way =)
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:23 am

oh no!!! he practiced it too HARD!
Get your feet a break, Show. T____T I don't want to see you hurt yourself.
No need to do complicated moves, just breathe your soul to it and that's the best dance we're gonna see.
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKok on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:39 am

show, even have practice hard , still need to takecare.
Don't force yourself too over.
AllyKok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:01 am

Although I'm anticipating to see his new dance, I still hope that he is getting enough rest and not over working himself!

I think the tw beer stars concert will be a great show! =)

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:45 am

wow he is really working very hard. /: and this complicated-dance-steps-that-requires-ankle-strength thing is making me really curious about his new album. LOL. but i hope he still gets his rest. that poor kid.
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster on Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:54 am

when it come to music, he take it really hard especially his dance step have to be perfect. He did it for us. I really admire him. His real identity look so serios unlike in bai fan bai that he always groofy around and always crack joke.

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckylovesasia on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:06 pm

Don't less us underestimate our Show, he is like Asia's dancing King Very Happy:D Jia you!!!!!!!!!!!! i think he'll be fine, after all he is always hyperactive and crazy (in a good way XD)
Beckylovesasia
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 248

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/becky4taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top