SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/09/2008 - Tungstar/Tom] Show Lo Contributes to Foundation for the Blind, Auctions Off Own Drawing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[10/09/2008 - Tungstar/Tom] Show Lo Contributes to Foundation for the Blind, Auctions Off Own Drawing

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:11 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile*
Show Lo Contributes to Foundation for the Blind, Auctions Off Drawings

10/09/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo attended a charity event for the Foundation for the Blind, contributing a part of his heart to the foundation. He not only called out for everyone to give more thought and care for the blind, but also did fund-raising for the foundation. "Step by step to a loving care, spreading love everywhere," Show self-ridiculed for not having paid much attention during school, but his art often times touch many people, and if there were a certain meaning behind it, there's no need for too many words, just one sentence will do.

The Golden Bell Award Nominees were announced, Show Lo's good friend Rainie Yang was nominated for best actress. Besides congratulating her, he also reminded her to be mentally prepared, because Show, who had been nominated before, spoke from a senior's standpoint, sharing his experience of being off the stage at the time. He was really nervous, so nervous that he wanted to scream out loud. And after congratulating her, he jokingly asked the reporters, why he wasn't there [in the nomination's list].

Currently, Show is preparing his newest album, and he will soon be heading to Shanghai to film a movie with Charlene Choi [Ah Sa]. With lots of work planned for him, he's worried that his album wouldn't be released in time. Everything Show does, he does with his his fans in mind, and because he doesn't want to rush his album release and release something shortcoming. As for the things that his new album will include and quality, he uses a very attitude, in hopes that his fans will be able to see his meticulous thought and hard work. But the movie, his endorsements, along with his other business, Show has been currently clobbered with work, with the candle burning from every end.

Recently, rumored girlfriend, Selina had been rumored to be dating a lawyer. As a rumored boyfriend, Show just gave them his best wishes, and as for his own love life, he's very tight-lipped. He just either says that he doesn't have a girlfriend or even if he did he wouldn't tell the media, making everyone puzzled and confused.

Source: Tom/ Tungstar
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:
羅志祥出席愛盲基金為盲人獻聲拍賣自己畫作

羅志祥今天出席愛盲基金會之公益活動,為盲胞貢獻自己的一分心力,不僅呼籲大眾多多關心盲胞,同時也為愛盲基金會募款,今天的活動上,羅志祥特別親手獻上自己所設計的畫作提供拍賣,畫中羅志祥用一個腳印踏在愛心上,“象徵著愛心步步走,傳愛滿天下”,羅志祥自嘲自己沒讀過什麼書,

金鐘獎名單公佈,羅志祥的好友楊丞琳入圍本屆最佳女演員,羅志祥除了恭喜,也提醒楊丞琳要做好心理準備,因為曾經入圍金鐘最佳男演員的小豬,以過來人的身分分享當時在台下心情,真的是緊張到會叫出來,而小豬恭喜丞琳之虞,也搞笑的問記者怎麼沒有他。

目前正在籌備新專輯的小豬,表示近日將前往上海與阿SA合作電影,蠟燭兩頭燒的他,很擔心新專輯無法如期完成,小豬做事向來對的起歌迷,因為不希望趕著發片就草草呈現,小豬對於新專輯的內容與質量採嚴謹把關態度,希望可以讓歌迷都看到他的用心,不過電影、代言、加上自己的副業,羅志祥最近真的蠟燭多頭燒。

最近緋聞女友Selina傳言與律師熱戀將往中,身為緋聞男友的小豬除了祝福對方幸福,對於自己的感情卻是守口如瓶,不是說沒女友,就是說有了也不會告訴媒體,讓人霧裡看花摸不著頭緒。

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [10/09/2008 - Tungstar/Tom] Show Lo Contributes to Foundation for the Blind, Auctions Off Own Drawing

Post by Felicitationx3 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Aww. Such a kind act! Thats my Show, but lets be honest, he isnt really picasso. XD
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Re: [10/09/2008 - Tungstar/Tom] Show Lo Contributes to Foundation for the Blind, Auctions Off Own Drawing

Post by jhesa43 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:32 pm

WOW! that's the reason why i love SHOW...He's very generous and kind..that's he has a lot of fans that loves him so much..i know SHOW will accomplish everything..He's flexible with everything..

Good job SHOW! You can do it. Smile
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:47 pm

dude you're fast. stina jie!
welps i awfully like that heart path a lot.
i mean tho...at first u're like wat da heck does that have to do with anything.
but after his explanations and the slogan.everything's meaningful
he's such a loving guy=]
spread the love my family!! HEHE=]
mwah**

Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:58 pm

jia you, Show! ^_^ no need to rush everything. We can wait for the album -but not too long ;p

Aio... why the reporter has to include Miss S's news...
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:46 am

he has a very inspiring personality... Smile
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:08 am

Waiting for his albu~~m...
He's so generous n open-hearted...
Love him ^^!!

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by engin on Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:10 am

don't mind if the album will come a bit late because of this Very Happy Very Happy why am i always SO happy and Proud of him Very Happy
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:03 am

he is so kind..that' why we love him.!haha..

do you think he has GF now.?hmm..
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:54 pm

that's very nice of him! Very Happy
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:35 am

He always think about his fans' feeling. That's why i love him!
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by engin on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:57 pm

mahcutesweety i think he do have a girlfriend..i don't believe he is still single, such a handsome man, but oh well maybe when i think a little bit more, he is a very busy man too... but if he has got one, then i don't think she is inside the entertainment circle... don't know why i get this feeling so don't ask Very Happy
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top