SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/04/2008 - UDN&KIMO] Show Lo & Sun De Rong - Hugs Away Vengeance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[08/04/2008 - UDN&KIMO] Show Lo & Sun De Rong - Hugs Away Vengeance

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:48 pm

*Do Not Repost/Reuse Without Prior Permission*
Show Lo and Sun De Rong - Celebrates and Destroys Debt of Gratitude and Duty of Avenge

08/04/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo also been ‘all-awards’ outside of the country, after releasing his newest DVD and getting good reviews on that and his new drama “Hot Shot,” his momentum could be said to be just shooting off the roof. In the afternoon, today, his record company had especially held a second exciting celebratory party at Seasons Garden. What’s worth mentioning is that past manager Sun De Rong, which had been having conflicts with him 9 years ago, had agreed to attend and participate in the celebration, which made Show happy express, “I’ve always wanted to thank him in person!”

Nine years ago, due to financial complications, and contract conflicts, Show and his manager Sun De Rong had were on bad terms and departed their separate ways, and their grudges were hard to alleviate. These few years, Show has been shouldering household debts, slowly, step-by-step climbing his way to the top. He finally earned the title “Asia’s New Dance King,” and also honorably received awards consecutively at Hong Kong’s Metro Radio Awards and MTV Asia Awards, becoming one of the most astounding male artists.

This afternoon, Gold Label Record company had especially wanted to reward his hard work, and celebrated it at Seasons Gardens, which was renowned for his chicken broth, so he can get some healthy supplementing with the chicken broth. The “special guest” at the celebration was his past manager of ill relations and no contact, Sun De Rong. The two seemed to act out a “One Hug Demolishing Hate” touching scene. Manager Sun De Rong, renowned for his blazing critique, had everyone anticipating his words and regards.
Actually in April of this year, when Show’s record company were planning to release his “Cruel Stage Live Documentary” DVD, they had requested Sun De Rong to supply them with all sorts of documentation of Show when he first entered the business. Sun De Rong very generously gave all of it accordingly, which made Show very touched. Show kept it in, until he could find a chance to thank his old boss in person. That day was today, at the second celebratory party, Show had hoped that Sun De Rong would also be able to share the fruit of his breakthrough of challenges and his hard work in the entertainment industry.

Show Lo V.S. Sun De Rong - Rebuke Compilation
Date
The Incident
The Rebuttal
2000.08 Show Lo, Ou Han Sheng cry
and accuse Sun De Rong for
financial fraud, so they were
unable to make any money
to pay debts, also accused
for sexual harassment.
Sun De Rong holds press conference and expressed that the media had made them sound too pitiable. And if there was any sexual harassment, he’s never “Zu zong shi ba dai” [note : I’m assuming that’s sexual intercourse? Correct me if I’m wrong. Smile ]

Sun De Rong pulls a suicide,
with note saying “Can Kill,
But Cannot Put In Shame”
“Romeo” has people send flowers in to wish him
a speedy recovery, and also explicates that in
the lawsuit, sexual harassment was not an issue
listed.

TTV’s “Youth Army – Flag Victory”
wanted to give up on Sun De
Rong’s new group 5566, and
wanted Romeo back as hosts.
Sun De Rong rebukes “5566 should not be
compared with outdated nouns. If any
comparison is done, they [5566] should just be
compared with themselves.”
2004.075566 hosted “Fight Club,”
and Show Energy hosted “This
Saturday’s Variety Is Funniest”
were aired during the same time slot.
5566’s manager Sun De Rong fires and says, “Don’t mention them, TTV hasmet a lot of these failures. 5566 will be making motions to move out as well.”
2005.03 Sun De Rong publicly condemns Show Lo as one of the artists that he had overestimated.Show Lo’s popularity skyrockets, Shanghai
sign-sing function packs the venue.

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
2008/08/04 聯合晚報】小豬、孫德榮 慶功泯恩仇

【聯合晚報╱記者王慧倫/台北報導】 2008.08.04 03:11 pm

羅志祥(小豬)最近在海外「獎」不完,剛推出的新DVD專輯及偶像劇「籃球火」都深獲好評,聲勢可謂如日中天。今天中午他所屬唱片公司大張旗鼓在驥園為他 二度舉辦熱鬧的慶功宴,值得一提的是9年前和他鬧得水火不容、對簿公堂的前經紀人孫德榮也答應到場同樂,讓小豬興奮地表示:「我一直很想當面謝謝他!」
For complete article : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Do Not Repost/Reuse Without Prior Permission*
After 7 years, Show Lo and Sun De Rong Share A Big Hug

08/04/2008

Today, artist Show Lo celebrated the great sales of his DVD, and also met with his past manager Sun De Rong. The two hugged each other, and broke the rumors of their rumors of not getting along. Show Lo said, “These few years I haven’t seen Mr. Sun because I felt that I wasn’t good enough, but now that I have a little bit of an accomplishment, I hope that Mr. Sun will feel proud.”

At the press conference today, when Show and Sun De Rong first saw each other, they hugged. Sun De Rong said, that they haven’t seen each other in 7 years. In these 7 years, Show has been very hardworking, besides in Taiwan, Show also is very accomplished in Mainland China and Hong Kong, and his concert DVD is selling very well as well, and he’s happy for him.

Sun De Rong also said that of the artists he’s ever worked with, if 7 of them can buy luxury houses, then he can retire already. Right now in Jungiery, five of them had reached that goal, and Show would be the sixth. Show joked and said, “I didn’t buy a luxury home, it’s “so cramped!” [note: Luxury Home in Mandarin is “hao zai” which sounds similar to “so cramped” or “so little” in Mandarin which is “hao zhai.”

With regards to the rumors, Show Lo also explained, “Actually, all I have for Mr. Sun is gratitude, never any hate. Mr. Sun knows me very well, I know that what he said before wasn’t to criticize me, it’s because he knows that I want to save-face, so he wanted to motivate me, to make me become even stronger.

Show Lo expressed, that today his mind is filled with old memories of being lectured. Because after entering the business when he was fifteen, Sun De Rong had taught him a lot, he used to even call him ‘god father,’ he was actually very sentimental, and almost cried.

Also, EMI’s Asian Region past chairman Cheng Dong Han had bought the Greater Asian EMI record stocks, as a part of EMI, Show Lo expressed that how the company is changing isn’t important, artists just have to do what they need to do, and work hard to give the best performances; but he never fails to be comical and wanted to singing Ronald Cheng [his son]’s song in front of Cheng Dong Han.

Source: Kimo [Taiwan Yahoo!] News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
【2008-08-04 中央社】睽違七年見面 羅志祥孫德榮熱情擁抱

(中央社記者吳素柔台北四日電)歌手羅志祥今天為演唱會DVD熱賣慶功,見到當年發掘他的經紀人孫德榮到場,兩人熱情擁抱,化解所有是非和傳言。羅志祥說,「這幾年沒有跟孫總碰面,是因為覺得自己不夠好,現在有了一點小小的成績,希望可以讓孫總覺得驕傲」。

今天的記者會上,羅志祥和孫德榮一見面就給彼此一個大大的擁抱。孫德榮說,兩人已七年沒有見過面,七年來看到羅志祥很努力,除台灣外,在大陸、香港都有很棒成績,演唱會DVD也賣得很好,替他感到開心。

孫德榮還說,他曾說合作的藝人若有七個可以買豪宅,表示自己已經可以退休了,現在喬傑立藝人有五個達到標準,羅志祥將是第六個。羅志祥則笑說,「我買的不是豪宅,是『好窄』啦」!

對於外界的是非跟傳言,羅志祥也解釋,「其實我對孫總只有感謝,從來沒有怨恨,孫總很了解我,我知道他以前說的話,不是在罵我,都是因為清楚我愛面子,他想激勵我,讓我變得更堅強」。

For complete article : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [08/04/2008 - UDN&KIMO] Show Lo & Sun De Rong - Hugs Away Vengeance

Post by Felicitationx3 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Hay, I am not sure, but maybe Sun De Rong is now friends with Show because he doesn't want to piss off those who supports the New Dance King. It doesn't sound very sincere to me ^ ^;

Actually, it won't matter at all because he cannot hurt Show at EMI; he is at the way top of his game for anyone to touch him. You know what they say, if you can't beat them, join them. Show is just being Show; kind and generous~

Last edited by Felicitationx3 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:47 pm

I also think that he's not very sincere about it..
Seems like there's a "motive" behind his generosity..
oh well.. As long as he doesn't continue to hurt Show, i guess i'll be okay with it.
I'll be good if he really wants to bury the hatchetwith Show from the bottom of his heart

kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by engin on Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:40 pm

I didn't like Sun De Rong from the beginning and i still don't like him... and i do feel that he is not sincere too. i think it is just because Show is now one of the most outstanding celeb. he still look down on our Show, that's how i feel, and i hope that i'm wrong.
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Show's always "da fong"..Wink
Doesnt matter who he's a friend of...
one more friend is better than one more enemy!
WOOTS to Show;) that's who I care about=]

Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by nato_jung on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:45 pm

I don't know about his past manager but I think it's remor about them.

Congratulation with him agian Smile
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:03 pm

I duno who Sun De Rong is,
But as long as Show treat him as a friend,
So it doesnt matter..
Show always be friend wit all ppl..
Hope Sun De Rong doesnt break Show's heart n make Show dissapointed..
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty on Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:04 pm

i hope you all heard of the phrase "keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer".

Show is tough competition and now is a threat to the popularity of other artists. especially those from a different company. and obviously, sun de wong doesn't wanna lose face or the media saying he was dead wrong and now Show is way more popular than any of the people he owns. and plus, he doesn't dare say SH** about Show cuz that just proves he's not a good businessman and his popularity will slowly but surely decline as Show just gets better and better.

so yes, sun de wong = full of bullshit. even though he says good things about xiao zhu now..i don't think he apologized for the SH** he said before. he's so fake. i'm glad that the conflict can be put behind them, but de wong will always be a pussy.
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:02 pm

lmfao.. lucy! angry much?! hahahah

that's very true though.. the keep your friends close , enemies close thing..

i wonder what else that guy is up to. i can hardly trust him. . he's never done anything for me to think otherwise..

feels like a drama.. sun de rong = the biggest villain/antagonist evers..
and we're waiting on what/who he's going to prey on next ... eep..

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ailin_stef on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:56 pm

I think Sun De Rong became friend with Show because Xiao Zhu is very famous now ! And he doesn't want all Show fans to insult him ! What a HYPOCRITE Mad Evil or Very Mad 2005.03 Sun De Rong publicly condemns Show Lo as one of the artists that he had overestimated. Show Lo’s popularity skyrockets, Shanghai sign-sing function packs the venue.
This is the best evidence of his hypocrisy ! He wants to mess Show's "new image" after so many years ! But Xiao Zhu forgave him to show that he is very very generous Very Happy

JIA YOU LUO ZHI XIANG cheers
ailin_stef
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:10 pm

haha, stina, a bit angry and frustrated at how fake some people can be.

but i agree with the whole drama part, haha. and just like in most dramas i've watched, the protagonist always ends up forgiving the "villain" XP
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:22 am

ugh. sorry, but i don't exactly buy this act of suddenly being so nice to Show. i mean, he's only nice after Show is like so successful? helloooo..coincidence there! i'm glad that Show doesn't harbour any anger or whatever towards him and that they've sorta made up and all, but that doesn't mean sun de rong is a nice guy. still think he's a hypocrite. bleahh. hahaha.
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top