SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

1st Japanese Album

[02/16/2008 - Sina] Show Lo's First Concert In Hong Kong, First Day Has Long Been Sold Out!

Go down

[02/16/2008 - Sina] Show Lo's First Concert In Hong Kong, First Day Has Long Been Sold Out!

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Show Lo's First Concert in Hong Kong, First Day Has Long Been Sold Out!

Holding his first Concert in Hong Kong, Show Lo will be at the Pop TV arena on 2/23 and 2/24 holding 2 concerts. The first day has long been sold out and over-filled, so due to the good ticket sales, the organizers immediately added another concert on the 24th, but almost immediately those were sold out as well. Yesterday, 2/15, they received complaints from the fans. Because the organizers had over-sold tickets for the concert on the 23rd, they had moved a lot of the fan club ordered tickets to the 24th. Some people didn't even get tickets and can only get a refund now.

With regards to this, the Gold Label spokesman hopes that the fans would be able to forgive the situation of immense over-selling of tickets. Earlier, there have been fans complaining about how the organizers had adjusted the most expensive tickets from $400 to $480. Even though Gold Label had explained that tickets had always been set at $480, but there are still complains, Gold Label still insists that they never increased the price.

[Note: At the International Fan Club, they had a group purchase opportunity for these tickets. At first it was $400 for the most expensive tickets, but during the middle of their purchasing window, they were notified that the tickets were actually $480. I don't exactly know who is at fault here.. but I'm pretty sure Gold Label has to take blame for this. The organizers at the Fan Club wouldn't just randomly provide a ticket price without prior notice from Gold Label, right? I just think Gold Label has been really unorganized. . . =\ I feel bad for Show.. but I'm glad so many people are attending!!! Smile ]

Source: Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

【2008/02/16 新浪娛樂】羅志祥首度香港演唱會 首場門票早已爆滿

新聞來源 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

Back to top Go down