SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2014/05/05 - CT] Show Lo Worried About the 7-Year Itch With Fans, Plans Divorce Party Next Year?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2014/05/05 - CT] Show Lo Worried About the 7-Year Itch With Fans, Plans Divorce Party Next Year?

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Sun May 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Show Lo Worried About the 7-Year Itch With Fans, Plans Divorce Party Next Year?

05/05/2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Caption : Show takes a photo with English fan at yesterday's ancient wedding party]

Show Lo (Xiao Zhu/Little Pig) finished his concert on the 3rd, and after a night's rest, he held his "Ancient Wedding Party" in Singapore.  This is for the 6th year of his international fanclub (Show Fans Club, aka SFC).  While on stage, he asked everyone, "Next year is the 7th year, are you guys sick of me yet?"  And jokingly suggested a "divorce party" next year, to which all his "Mrs. Lo's" said, "No!"

The theme this year is an ancient wedding.  In other cities, he had dressed up as the groom, but yesterday, he spontaneously wanted to switch costumes with his cousin Ah Sung, who served as the event's emcee, where Ah Song became the young master and Show his attendant.  Ah Sung has been working with Xiao Zhu for many years, as his assistant, his chauffeur, and his event emcee. Last year he helped write the lyrics to Xiao Zhu's song "Lion Roars."  The two also helped Jin Lin write a song recently, Ah Sung teased, "I'm finally getting my big break."

Source : China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || Show Lo's Int'l English Forum

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [2014/05/05 - CT] Show Lo Worried About the 7-Year Itch With Fans, Plans Divorce Party Next Year?

Post by Mechie on Tue May 06, 2014 10:51 am

Wow..i wish i can also join:) Mich from Philippines!

Mechie

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: [2014/05/05 - CT] Show Lo Worried About the 7-Year Itch With Fans, Plans Divorce Party Next Year?

Post by wilddancerrebel on Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:54 pm

haha well that's the Show I love Smile

wilddancerrebel

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:02 pm

If this is true Stina.. Maybe it's about time he will break our hearts.. BUT please do it gently... hahaha
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top