SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[13/05/13 China Times] Xiao Zhu and mom sings together, "The best mother's day gift"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[13/05/13 China Times] Xiao Zhu and mom sings together, "The best mother's day gift"

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Tue May 21, 2013 6:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At the Beijing concert on May 11, Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) offered a pleasant surprise, making Luo Mama cry and laugh. He suddenly asked the whole crowd for help to shout out loud for Luo Mama to come onstage. After the mother and son sang, he and 10 thousand fans shouted happy mother's day together, he said: "I feel that being able to sing together with my mom is the best mother's day gift." Unexpectedly, only after 5 minutes, he already turned into a funny comedian

Proud to trick the fans

He mysteriously asked the crowd: "Has everyone watched the movie "Journey to the West: Conquering the Demons?" The fans nodded their heads saying yes, he went on saying that he has a surprise gift: "Welcome Stephen Chow!" The whole crowd went wild, he stayed onstage, waiting for the fans to finish shouting and started to act jealous, "I'm so sad, you shout louder when you hear Stephen Chow's name compared to mine." He said seriously that in fact, the special guest is Andy Lau, asking everyone to clap their hands and welcome. After talking, he stepped down and the whole audience believed and waited for Andy Lau to go on stage.

The band started playing the prelude of "Wang Qing Shui" and the fans started screaming, but once the platform lifted, Xiao Zhu appeared again, holding the mic, he started singing "Wang Qing Shui". After singing, he proudly said: "I fooled you all!" the whole audience laughed, even Luo Mama laughed the whole night from start to finish.

After, he brought his mom to eat roast duck and shopping to choose a gift. But Luo Mama told him not to randomly spend money and they didn't buy anything in the end. Actually, he had already bought the gift earlier and it's placed at home. After his mom returns home from Beijing will she discover the surprise.

Source: China Times
Translated by: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [13/05/13 China Times] Xiao Zhu and mom sings together, "The best mother's day gift"

Post by lzxslxz123 on Tue May 21, 2013 8:00 am

HAHAHAHA. Very Happy Show pranks anyone, anytime. LOL
And I love the picture with his mom! ;D
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Re: [13/05/13 China Times] Xiao Zhu and mom sings together, "The best mother's day gift"

Post by antoniadim on Tue May 21, 2013 11:40 am

Awww he is always so sweet to his mom Smile More people should be like him
antoniadim
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Wed May 22, 2013 1:28 am

Show and his pranks... he even gets to fool thousands of people at once... hahahahaha...
he's got to be the sweetest son ever... i should be more like him.. hehe
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle.ph on Fri May 24, 2013 11:30 am

show is really sweet. her mom are really lucky having a son like him.

michelle.ph
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top