SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/05/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Gathers Fans, Giving Endless Hugs, Even Most Private Areas Offered

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[07/05/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Gathers Fans, Giving Endless Hugs, Even Most Private Areas Offered

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:54 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*

Show Lo Gathers Fans, Giving Endless Hugs, Even Most Private Areas Offered

07/05/2008

Show Lo "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo's fanclub has been recruiting for a week now, fans all rushed to join. The membership had surpassed what they had originally expected, which had him smiling ear-to-ear. He then promised that on the 7/26 Taipei Centennial Happiness Event he's "all hugs," whether you want to hug his leg, his behind, or his most private area, anything goes, nothing is "no!"

The international fan club officially opened and Show is implementing a "friendly/common-person" style, holding weddings/swear-ins with his fans all over the world. Besides huggins his fans, VIP members wil also be able to log onto the website for a peek into Show's private life. Show's life will be like the "Truman Show," sharing all 24 hours of the day.

The first to be announced was Show's earlier trip to Thailand for a commercial, where he was swimming in the pool at the hotel in his board shorts. Under the rules by his manager of not getting tanned from swimming, whenever Show gets tanned, he'll return to Taiwan for urgent whitening. So after 5,6 years of not swimming, he finally got the chance to hop in the water to beat the heat in the scorching weather of Thailand. The self-acclaimed "Swimming Master" first did a hand stand under water, showing only his legs above the water, and danced. He comically said, "Water ballet is my forte!"

Then, he held is breath and sank to the bottom, then he burst out of the water, he called this "Lotus Flower Breaking The Surface." But Show was still very conversative of his body, filming in the water with the rules of no nip slips on top of other things. He was submerged in water the entire time, but there was a shadow in front of his chest, that had been mistaken as chest hair. Manager Xiao Shuang cleared up saying, "That's just a shadow! Show doesn't have chest hair!"

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
【2008/07/05 中國時報】小豬募歌迷 送抱無底限 屁屁、最私密部位全奉上

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

小豬羅志祥歌迷會招募一周,歌迷爭相報名,人數遠超過預期,樂得他大開尺度,誓言7月26日台北世紀幸福巡禮活動上將「任人抱」,不管是抱大腿、屁股或是最私密的部位,他一切照單全收,絕不說NO!

國際歌迷會正式開張,小豬貫徹親民路線,將與各地歌迷舉辦結婚及結拜儀式,除了與歌迷貼身抱抱,VIP會員也可在官網上偷窺小豬私生活。小豬生活將參照《楚門的世界》,24小時全都露。

首度公布的就是小豬日前赴泰國拍廣告時,穿著泳褲在飯店游泳玩水的畫面,在經紀人嚴格規定不得游泳曬黑的小豬,只要一曬黑,回台就得積極美白,因此,長
達5、6年時間沒游泳,好不容易在炎熱的泰國泡水消暑,自封是「游泳高手」,先在水中倒立,僅露出小豬腿熱舞,搞笑說:「水中芭蕾是我的長項!」

接著,他閉氣潛入泳池底部後,一舉竄出水面,他將此招封為「出水芙蓉」。小豬仍惜肉如金,拍照謹記不露點原則,全程藏身水面下,胸前陰影似是一片胸毛,經紀人小霜澄清說:「那是陰影啦!小豬沒有胸毛!」

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [07/05/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Gathers Fans, Giving Endless Hugs, Even Most Private Areas Offered

Post by ohretro on Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:08 pm

LOL, why can't he get tanned?
He would look so freakin sexy if he was tanner.

Last edited by ohretro on Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Re: [07/05/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Gathers Fans, Giving Endless Hugs, Even Most Private Areas Offered

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:26 pm

LoL you think so?
in asian countries.. or like.. say taiwan..
dark = dirty..
i personally think Show looks fine the way he is right now..
not too dark. not too pale..
he won't get anymore pale than he already is.. because he's got some aboriginese blood in him..
but i think his company has it right, for not allowing him to get any darker.. LoL :}

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro on Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Wait, does he seriously have aboriginese blood in him?
LOL, I thought he's always joking when he says that.

Yeah, he looks gorgeous the way he is.
But, I wouldn't mind if he got darker.
It's just funny how his company "whitens" him if he gets dark, lol...according the article.
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:08 pm

yeah, i heard it was from lo mama's side?

i wonder exactly how they would "whiten" him...i mean just not let him go outside or what? hehe

hahaha xiao shuang says he doesn't have any chest hair...which is good, i like it when guys aren't as hairy Razz but i think most asian guys don't have chest hair. i mean, especially compared to westerners...dang they have so much lol.
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:18 pm

Aboriginese blood??
R u sure stina??
Wow!!
Frm who he got it??
I realy wonder wad his origin is..

Yeah,
Sm of ppl in Asia think dat having a dark complexion is ugly,but sm of them dun think like dat..
N im agree wit stina,he better still like wad he is nw..
Not so dark,n not so pale..
Bcz he is a man,i think datz not 2good if he is 2pale..
N bcz he is a prince charming,i think datz not 2good if he is 2dark..
Hohoho ^^
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:19 pm

LoL.. wait you guys are kidding right?

Lo Mama = Aboriginese from the Amis Tribe.. LoL

but yeah.. his company 'whitens' him.. lmfao.. that's only because Show always gets himself real tanned and it looks 'dirty' on camera.. LoL

like how this guy's tan bugs me a lot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or how nicholas teo looks that much cuter standing next to oudi which is tons more shades darker than nicholas.. LoL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:24 pm

LOL. he looks ok now..not too dark..not too white;)

& he sed that "touching" him everywhere was just the news..LOL...welps i dont think anybody's planning to touch his private part right?! o_O

Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:26 pm

^ LOL, I think that's because Nicholas Teo is drop dead gorgeous whereas Oudi is just not (no offense)...Nicholas will STILL look better than Oudi even if he was darker, haha.

I swear, everytime Show mentions his Aboriginese-ness, I ALWAYS think he's joking. Cause the guest will be like "Oh, I'm Aboriginese..." Show will be like "OH ME TOO!" and Xiao Gui will start laughing...so I thought he was kidding, LOL.
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:29 pm

LOL.. well i guess you find out something new everyday! hahaha
he DOES do that a lot doesn't he? cuz he always talks about how he knows how to speak Thai, which i guess could lead to you think that he's just kidding about his aboriginese-ness.. LoLoL

and yeah i agree .. nicholas looks better than oudi regardless... LoL
it's just .. that was one of the first pictures that came up with i googled oudi's name.. LoL

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:09 pm

AHA, then i am so "dirty" in the summer(summer pale in the winter)! Oh those 'hugs'! that means he gets free BJ's. jk jk jk. Razz I would lovve to see him live. S.I.E.F. field trip anyone?
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess on Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:21 pm

His current shade is just nice~ I like it that way~

Ooh~ he doesn't have chest hair.. I LOVE guys without chest hair!!
It's much more "smooth" tt way~ lol
*hugs*

kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty on Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:39 pm

lmao, chest hair. i dun think xiao zhu has chest hair either =)
this is why i love asian men. cuz not a lot of them have chest hair.
xiao zhu's shade is perfect right now. i'm pretty sure if he gets more tanned, his skin won't look natural anymore.
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by loveshowforever on Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:52 pm

i think that he's skin colour is fine! (:
love him!
loveshowforever
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by statuskuo on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:18 pm

in the first picture that stina posted, is he the actor who is niang in rolling love? he looks so strange and plastic in that picture....sorta like woody from toy story.
statuskuo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:32 am

Lol-_- Sadd me~~
WHAT IS ''Aboriginese blood''?????????????
Pls explain for meee**^^'''
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet on Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:25 am

I think the same as Xiao Shuang that he shouldn't be getting more tanned because now his skin color looks good
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top