SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/12/12 Lian He] Show Luo becomes music director, secretly eats when pressured

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[06/12/12 Lian He] Show Luo becomes music director, secretly eats when pressured

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo volunteered to act as the music director for his 3-day four Taipei Dome concerts on January 4, 5 and 6, spending 200 to 300,000 to set up a music studio at home.
Show is the King of Dance, but music director of the concert? At first, the management company hesitated but Xiao Zhu said: "You don't know the rhythm of my dance, the songs might not match me." Therefore, convincing the company to let go and make Show rearrange his concert.

Xiao Zhu does not want to leak so he immediately spends to build a recording studio at home, keeping busy and full of fighting spirit, arranging the music with the theme "5 continents", preparing jungle music for Africa, electronic music for Europe, the results were approved by the company. He is more confident and even said: "Next year, I can also do my new album."

But the arranger for music and dance must have new ideas, in fact, this is very challenging, when Xiao Zhu is pressured, he secretly eats. The trash bag of his home contains instant noodles and peanut sauce. Once somebody gets mad, he says: "Don't worry, I only need to practice dance then I will slim down, let me eat." Sure enough, with one session of intensive dance practice, he slimmed down.

It is reported that for the concert, Xiao Zhu turned down 10 appearances, losing 30,000,000 NT. Rainie Yang has also lost 18,000,000 NT for her concert at Hong Kong on the 14th to 16th. She is the only Taiwanese female singer to have 3 continuos concerts in Hong Kong for the past five years, the pressure on her is not small, depending on her mom's supplement stew. 

Source: Lian He
Translated by: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [06/12/12 Lian He] Show Luo becomes music director, secretly eats when pressured

Post by lzxslxz123 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:01 am

"Next year, I can also do my new album." - Show

Im excited! HAHAHA

lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Re: [06/12/12 Lian He] Show Luo becomes music director, secretly eats when pressured

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:08 am

wow Show, your trying something new again.. i hope everything will be successful as it is always. jia you!!! we support you all the way~~~ cheers
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:09 am

Ah~~ NEW ALBUM COMING UP NEXT YEAR!!! That means, it was his 10th album after his Over The Limit World Tour Concert.. Jia you!!!
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top