SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[14/09/12 Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Seeks for a Firm Body, Rides 2 Hours a Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[14/09/12 Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Seeks for a Firm Body, Rides 2 Hours a Night

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:30 am

"Xiao Zhu" Show Luo secretly hid his fat for half a year. Recently, he bought a bicycle, dragging a good friend from Party Boys to spend the night riding to get rid of his body fat, hoping to get his good figure back before his Japanese concert on the end of September. One day, after he rode the bike, emotions and memories started flowing in of his dad and mom teaching him to ride the bike when he was young, reminding himself not to forget the support of his parents.

Before, Xiao Zhu had a muscular body but recently, he did not want a big muscular figure, only hoping for a firm body. First, he starts with aerobic exercises to get rid of his fat, then moving on to weight training workouts for his muscles, his riding routes for biking at night is from Nei Hu up until Tian Mu, riding back and forth needs 2 hours, in addition he has his own homemade recipes, eating dinner before 7:00 PM, only eating two boiled eggs, one apple, a cup of soy milk, in two weeks, his result was not bad, already losing 2 kg.

He even wrote on his Weibo "Riding a bicycle when you were young...from three wheels to two wheels, dad and mom helping you, saying we're about to let go...you bravely go forward, dad and mom happily claps for you...heart is a bit sentimental because you who are ready to grow up, to go forward for your dreams, will you forget to look bavk at your proud parents?" Attracting a lot of friends and fans to respond.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Liberty Times
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [14/09/12 Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Seeks for a Firm Body, Rides 2 Hours a Night

Post by Eri BH on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 pm

I have to make a diet, I know what I'll do now xp

"He hid , he's fat" -_- we knew already xD but we love him always, he's little bit fat or not..he stays our Xiao Zhu <3
Eri BH
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Re: [14/09/12 Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Seeks for a Firm Body, Rides 2 Hours a Night

Post by chen ni on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:23 pm

fat or thin i will always love show... if you truly love a person no matter what he is, no matter what he have, you will still love him for true love doesn't look only in the outside look it always look and felt by the heart I love you love love love
chen ni
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile1234 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Don't give up, keep going for it!
Jia you! Smile
Smile1234
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by missmixuer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:43 am

I wish it was that easy for me to lose weight... And by the way...how much free time does he have outside of work, work and work. Does he ever sleep? Question
missmixuer
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top