SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[25/08/12 Teenage] Snag This Heart-Throb

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[25/08/12 Teenage] Snag This Heart-Throb

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Multi-talented and extremely driven, SHOW LUO is arguably the hottest property in the Mando-pop scene now. Cherrel Soon let's you in on what you'll need to get on his romantic side.

Fans of Show would know, he's certainly come a long way since entering the showbiz world through a talent competition in 1996. Stop counting, we've done the math for you. That's 16 years in the industry! He may appear to have it all now, but it hasn't always been an easy ride to the top for this talented all-rounder.

Before he made it big, poor Show (who used to be known as Alan) had to host endless variety programs that required him to go through silly (and embarrassing) punishments, all in the name of entertainment. But the determined trooper endured it all and finally debuted with a solo album in 2003. The rest, as they say, is history.

Now, Show is one of the biggest names in the Chinese entertainment scene. In addition to being famed for his engaging and comedic hosting skills, he's been dubbed "Asia Dance King", has countless dramas under his belt, and has released nine solo albums to date [with the most recent being 9ood Show]. At the age of 33, you can say he's a pretty accomplished and highly desirable individual with a bright future ahead! The last time we heard, the witty lad is still on the market. Want to get close to this hottie? We've got some tips for you.

Some points to consider...
Mesmerized by Show? Here are some important things you'll need to know about him before jumping onto the bandwagon!

He cross-dresses in private
You didn't read wrong. Albeit his drool-worthy hot bod and rippling muscles, Show has a penchant for feminine dressing! The candid singer openly revealed during a charity event that he sometimes wears female clothing and applies cream on his legs at home. He even owns eight lacy night gowns! His weird habit has led so numerous misunderstandings with his ex-girlfriends, who assumed the clothing belonged to another girl. He explained that his feminine side probably resulted from his mom's desire to have a daughter, and so resorted to dressing him as a girl when he was young. Worry not though, Show made it clear that he can be very "manly" when required!

Point to Note: Don't dis his ways, at least the both of you will get to share clothes, right?

He's fiercely devoted to his mum
Every mum will probably love a son like him. His sweet and filial ways are probably old news to most, but recent events have proven that his love for his mum is not just for show (no pun intended). During one of his recent concerts, the feisty singer planted a kiss on his mother's mouth, sparking speculations about an unusual attraction towards his mum. In response the the incident, Show expressed that insults hurled upon his mother as his bottomline, and criticisms should be only directed at him. The protective Show also commented that he will choose to break up with his girlfriend should she talk back to his mother! For our sake, we hope she's easy to along with then.

Point to Note: It's definitely mother before girlfriend for this lad. Be sure to be on her good side.

His heart's in the right place
With his suave looks and superstar identity, it's easy to assume Show is a regular haughty celebrity interested only in his successes. But nothing could be further from the truth. The busy bee has always dedicate his time and money to the less fortunate despite his packed schedule. Most recently, the sweet singer celebrated his 33rd birthday but told fans not to send him gifts, urging them to donate to charity instead! He expressed his wish for everyone to participate in charitable works with him. Aww...

Point to Note: Open your heart not only to Show but also to the less fortunate around you. It makes you a beautiful person.

Source: Teenage Magazine

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [25/08/12 Teenage] Snag This Heart-Throb

Post by lzxslxz123 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:43 am

I love the title ♥
Heart throb, definitely suits Show. ♥

We all know he has a big heart for those who needs him. Smile
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:38 am

Excuse me ~ What 2012 month issue of Teenage Magazine, glad that I can grab this please ~ Thanks!
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:45 am

claudz4lyf wrote:Excuse me ~ What 2012 month issue of Teenage Magazine, glad that I can grab this please ~ Thanks!

September Issue I think? Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsy lee on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:58 pm

remarkable & outstanding for what he achieve up to this moment,but he still remain humble & generous.just keepin' real...true heartthrob indeed!luv you Show
chelsy lee
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by sensual phrase on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Love this article........ Shows just sooooooo cute ♥ ♥

Thanks for sharing Very Happy
sensual phrase
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by kittyshowloveee on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 pm

the heart throb Embarassed
i love the title..
i want to buy that.. bounce
kittyshowloveee
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

http://weibo.com/u/2955481402?wvr=3.6&lf=reg

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:52 am

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:
claudz4lyf wrote:Excuse me ~ What 2012 month issue of Teenage Magazine, glad that I can grab this please ~ Thanks!

September Issue I think? Smile

But when I can order this September 2012 Issue of Teenage, because I had a July 2010 Issue about Show's WFWT 3D Concert in Singapore news clips..
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:06 am

reading articles like this makes me fall for him all over again... ♥
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808