SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[13/08/12 LianHe News] Fans get wet, parents ask Xiao Zhu for refund

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[13/08/12 LianHe News] Fans get wet, parents ask Xiao Zhu for refund

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

During the afternoon in Taipei, thunderstorms disrupted the flow of activities during the idol and fans meeting. Yesterday, Show Luo held an activity in his own store at Xi Men Ding, about 300 fans and 600 parents were there, one parent was dissatisfied with the children waiting in the rain and became angry: "Tell Xiao Zhu to come out, the kids are already all wet." The scene was chaotic.

Show endorses Manhattan Portage which joined with the Noorhoff Craniofacial Foundation, selling fans 1880 NT messenger bag and which lets you also get closer to Xiao Zhu. But the heavy thunderstorms came and the fans were impatiently waiting outside, a parent protested for his child, shouting: "Refund the money, we don't want an autograph anymore."

Show Luo said that he heard the fans complain, the weather is really helpless. When it rains during the past activities, he would always buy a tent for his fans out of his own pocket, but he just returned from England yesterday and didn't know Taiwan's weather condition. He quickly spent nearly 400,000 to give every person outside a 600 NT towel and promised: "I'll use a warmer way to repay the fans who braved the rain to do public service."

Source: LianHe News
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [13/08/12 LianHe News] Fans get wet, parents ask Xiao Zhu for refund

Post by Wolf on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 am

Ha, some impatient parents. Probably because they weren't happy their child dragged them there but I'm sure the fans were happy to wait for Show. Maybe the parents should plan ahead and bring their own umbrella's and not just blame Show, it's not like he controls the weather lol.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by ilavshowforever on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:04 am

To the parents: BRING AN UMBRELLA. LOL, it will solve all your problems Wink
ilavshowforever
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 87

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000327895476

Back to top Go down

Post by shan_munchkin on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:46 am

What the H***!!! SHOW isn't a weather man~ he already gave towels and really concerned, what else do they want from him~~ can't control it~~ yah it sucks, but can't blame SHOW....having it AUTOGRAPH is a BONUS! you don't have to line up for it..just buy the bag then~ ....so what now..going to complain how long the line up is.........that parent will just never be satisfied~~

LoL sorry for the rant...just unreasonable complains.....*shrugs*
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

http://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

Post by magicangy on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Absolutely with you guys! Bring an umbrella!!! And problem solve.. If you don't bring it and you are wet, it's your fault!
magicangy
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsy lee on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Show is too generous to give 600 NT worth just for a towel...so handsome & yet generous what else can you ask for,i salute you for being kind inspite of the situation.
this crazy parent they know already about the bad weather but still they didn't bring umbrella to think that it only cost 50NT.i think they're more excited rather than they're children so that they forgot to bring some...lol
chelsy lee
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by dramalover03 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:47 pm

omg i would love a towel from him if it was pouring. i went to two of his events (both completely outdoors) and both times, it was raining! but i'm not complaining. i got to see him Smile
also this event is indoors right? they could use their umbrellas when they were waiting outside. sometimes at these events (like the ones i went to), the workers tell you to put down the umbrellas because they block the view of ppl in the back.
dramalover03
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:00 pm

well, he can't control the weather and yeah, he just got back from England, you know... T_T
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by greenpixel on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:43 pm

I agree with you guys. He's not a weather man... Impatient parents :/

greenpixel
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by stephanieluu96 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:15 am

Show is so generous and considerate... I can really feel the love he has for his fans.. haha Smile

stephanieluu96
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:41 am

Hahahahaha, laughing reading this... Is show is a weather controller?? Hahahahahaha
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaoning on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:18 am

I was there for this and I didn't hear anyone complaining... but it really was raining really hard. Having umbrellas didn't help at all because it literally pouring and all the umbrellas had water dripping off the sides and onto other people's clothes. Personally, my clothes were wet from top to bottom even though I was under an umbrella. Not complaining personally, though, because I was definitely happy enough to wait to see Show~ <3

Just wanted to let people know that the umbrellas were of no use though ~ But it was awesome that we got towels while we were waiting. Love Show <3

xiaoning

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri BH on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:47 am

Shocked Show is really tired of his travel to London , this parent is really understanding about that.
He has a big heart to give to all his fans a towel, he has always a good think for us , I love him for that <3

Jia you Xiao Zhu !!
Eri BH
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:44 pm

xiaoning wrote:I was there for this and I didn't hear anyone complaining... but it really was raining really hard. Having umbrellas didn't help at all because it literally pouring and all the umbrellas had water dripping off the sides and onto other people's clothes. Personally, my clothes were wet from top to bottom even though I was under an umbrella. Not complaining personally, though, because I was definitely happy enough to wait to see Show~ <3

Just wanted to let people know that the umbrellas were of no use though ~ But it was awesome that we got towels while we were waiting. Love Show <3

Ok, I take back what I said about the umbrellas then ha. I think sometimes with extreme weather there's nothing you can do, it's no one's fault.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by chen ni on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:21 pm

i really really love show for this,..forever I love you
chen ni
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:39 am

xiaoning wrote:I was there for this and I didn't hear anyone complaining... but it really was raining really hard. Having umbrellas didn't help at all because it literally pouring and all the umbrellas had water dripping off the sides and onto other people's clothes. Personally, my clothes were wet from top to bottom even though I was under an umbrella. Not complaining personally, though, because I was definitely happy enough to wait to see Show~ <3

the same for me - i was there - umbrella - did not help at all - there was no chance to stay dry - and like you i was really really drenched from top to top - to my underwear and all in my bag even my money inside my wallet !!!
But i also did not really hear fans complain - maybe partents did - i just complained about - they should have let change the queing place sooner - mean as it started raining havey like this - they should let us change after 10 - 15 mins - not waiting till we all were completly wet - but very happy about the towel

and another fan who did a lot lot events already said - yes they got wet before - but never like this - this was the most havey rain they had for an event

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile1234 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:11 pm

The circumstances must have been really hard for the awaiting fans; I know how nasty it feels to be in soaked clothing.
But, Xiao Zhu Gege did his best, right?
The parents were right to be concerned for their children, but, I wish that they could've expressed their concern in a more polite way; it really wasn't Xiao Zhu Gege's fault...
Anyway, the way Xiao Zhu Gege treated his soaked fans is touching...it shows that he cares...
Smile1234
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by missmixuer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:00 am

He's been to England? So close and yet so far away.... Crying or Very sad
missmixuer
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 151