SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/08/12 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu spends 300,000 taking mom to checkup; shy to let young nurse examine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[04/08/12 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu spends 300,000 taking mom to checkup; shy to let young nurse examine

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The day before, 33 year old Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) took his mom, manager Xiao Shuang and three "Party Boys" friends to the annual health examination, paying 300,000 for six people. The funny thing was when he was about to undergo his colon checkup, he discovered that his attending nurse was the one who asked for an autograph just awhile ago, Xiao Zhu was embarrassed and asked the hospital to get an older nurse for his checkup. Luo Mama also discovered that anesthesia helps give her a good sleep, asking Xiao Zhu to buy an anesthesia machine home, making him not know whether to laugh or cry.

Xiao Zhu puts importance in good health, every year he would find time to do a health examination. As soon as he arrived at the hospital, he was surrounded by five young nurses holding his album and asking for autographs. When he was about to take the colon examination, he was surprised to find out that the nurse was the one who had just asked for an autograph. When he thought of having to take his pants off to let his fan examine, he was embarrassed and didn't know what to do. In the end, he has asked for an older nurse to do the checkup while the people beside were laughing at him.

Luo Mama was very nervous because of her colonoscopy examination, when the doctor was going to give her anesthesia, she immediately told Xiao Zhu: "I don't want, I'm afraid I won't wake up." He tried to persuade her but Luo Mama's condition was that Xiao Zhu would be at her side, holding her hand until the anesthesia takes effect, after only wearing the anesthesia oxygen mask for three seconds, she quickly fell asleep. When she woke up, she happily told Xiao Zhu: "I had a good sleep, next time, can you buy one for me?" 

After the examination results came out, it turns out that Luo Mama's diabetes is well controlled, making Xiao Zhu very happy, and he is healthy too, just the minor gastric ulcer. The doctor told him to set slower, he gave a wry smile: "But my work always has a short eating time!" He even asked the doctor how to become younger, the doctor gave him four words "Zao Shui Zao Qi/Sleep early, Wake up early", making Xiao Zhu, who often stays up very late speechless.

Source: Apple Daily
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show@http://love4show.forums1.net

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [04/08/12 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu spends 300,000 taking mom to checkup; shy to let young nurse examine

Post by sensual phrase on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:59 am

Ooooh ~ Show's really filial Very Happy
Hehehe tongue he was embarrassed cus of the nurse ...... sooo cute.

Good to know he's in good health Smile
sensual phrase
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: [04/08/12 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu spends 300,000 taking mom to checkup; shy to let young nurse examine

Post by bimbei_12 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:29 pm

..hahahahaha:))))) i feel like laughing at this news..so cute of Show to look embarassed like that..lol..am i being mean for that?!???..atleast it's not rumor to get disappointed about..
bimbei_12
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by stephanieluu96 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:42 am

haha show luo is so cute Smile this made me smile. i'm happy he takes great importance to health!! jia you xiao zhu!!<3

stephanieluu96
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhuzhu on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:54 am

Hehe Luo MaMa and Xiao zhu SO CUTE WANNA GIVE THEM A HUG NOWWWW !!!

xiaozhuzhu

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiayen on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:23 am

he was embarrassed by a young nurse and asked them to get an older nurse for his checkup??? haha!! lol!
Jiayen
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile1234 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:21 pm

LOL, it is only natural for him to be embarrassed... Wink
I'm very, very happy to here that both Xiao Zhu Gege and his mother is healthy.
The "Zao Shui Zao Qi" thing is often said to me, too...LOL
It's very true though; don't forget Benjamin Franklin's famous saying:
"Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise"! Very Happy
Smile1234
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top