SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2012/07/18 Yes Ent] Fan in Battle with Death Wants to Meet Show Lo; Show Lo Sends $200,000 Overseas For Medical Bills

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2012/07/18 Yes Ent] Fan in Battle with Death Wants to Meet Show Lo; Show Lo Sends $200,000 Overseas For Medical Bills

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Fan in Battle with Death Wants to Meet Show Lo; Show Lo Sends $200,000 Overseas For Medical Bills

07/18/2012

Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo saw netizens retweets/reposts about a 15 year-old fan girl who has a brain tumor, Fang Shi Qi, hoping that while she's trying to win the fight with Death she would be able to see her idol Show Lo Chih Hsiang. When Xiao Zhu found out, he immediately asked netizens find a way to contact that fan's family. Besides personally writing a cheer-up card, he also took $40,000 RMB (~180,000 NTD) out of his own pocket to pay for surgery so that the family would not have to sell their house to get money for the medical bill.

Xiao Zhu has always treated his fans like family and would refer to his female fans as "Mrs. Lo." In Hangzhou, China, there is a 15 girl, Fang Shi Qi, who has a brain tumor, who is Show Lo's loyal fan. Mama Fang called her daughters classmates telling them about how she is currently fighting with the sickness, and the person she wants to meet most, is Show Lo.

The classmate's mother immediately spread the news on the 16th saying, "My daughter received a call from her friend's mother saying, 'The person Fan Shi Qi wants to see most right now is Lo Chih Hsiang,' but my daughter is a child not even 15 yet, how will she be able to help her friend fulfill her wish? A fan wanting to meet her idol is a given, but also beyond one's wildest imagination. But for a little girl who is currently hovering near the edge of death, you can't bear to tell her, 'Thinking about this stuff is impractical/unrealistic.'"

On the morning of the 17th, Xiao Zhu immediately replied, "Hello~I am Lo Chih Hsiang! I saw the news! I really care about Qi Qi's illness condition, can you give me a way to contact her family? I want to personally cheer her on!" Then afterwards Xiao Zhu personally wrote a card for the fan girl to cheer her on, wanting her to not surrender to the illness!

Finally, with the help of netizens, in less than half an hour, Xiao Zhu successfully obtained contact information. In the afternoon, he called Mama Fang, learning that Fang Shi Qi will be undergoing 3 surgery procedures, but for the $40,000 RMB (~$180,000 NTD) in surgery fees, Mama Fang is planning to sell their house to obtain the money, Show quickly replied, "Don't do that, I'll help you with the money." At first Mama Fang was not willing to take the monetary aide, but he persistently urged her, in which she finally agreed to take it.

Xiao Zhu sees his fans as family, sending his care and help with money overseas. Many fans admire him greatly for it. He also called out to his fans to also cheer on Fang Shi Qi, but also not to bother her at the hospital or disturb the patient's family, he also hopes that when the fan gets better and healthy, that she will be able to happily watch his concerts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Caption : Show Lo Chih Hsiang sees his fans like family, sending care across the seas.]

[Image from Show Lo's Weibo -- Card reads : "Qi Qi : You must Jia You! You can't lose! You can do it! "]

[Show Lo's Weibo Message, as translated above in article]

Source : YES Entertainment , Sina Weibo
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ LOVE 4 SHOW || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
【2012/07/18 Yes娛樂】杭州粉絲與死神搏鬥想見羅志祥 小豬跨海關心支付近20萬醫藥費

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes娛樂7月18日綜合報導 羅志祥(小豬)昨凌晨在微博看到網友轉貼一名罹患腦瘤的15歲女粉絲方詩琪,希望在對抗病魔的死亡邊緣見到偶像羅志祥一面,小豬得知後,立刻號召網友尋求該名粉絲家人的連絡方式,小豬除了親筆寫下加油卡片,還自掏腰包支付4萬元人民幣(約18.8萬元台幣)手術費,讓方家免於變賣房子籌措醫療費。

小豬向來將粉絲當成家人,更暱稱女粉絲為「羅太太」,在大陸杭州有1名罹患腦瘤的15歲病患方詩琪,也是小豬的忠實粉絲,方媽媽打給電話給女兒的同學,告知女兒現在正在與病魔對抗,此刻最想見到羅志祥。

同學的媽媽16日立刻上網將訊息傳達出來,「女兒接到好友媽媽的電話,說“方詩琪現在最想見羅志祥”,可我女兒是一個不到15歲的小孩子,她何德何能可以幫助好朋友達成願望呢!粉絲想見偶像,既是天經地義,又是異想天開。但面對一個正徘徊在死亡的邊緣的小女孩,你不忍心跟她講:“想這些不切實際”。」

17日凌晨小豬立刻回覆:「您好~我是羅志祥!這條新聞我看到了!我很關心琪琪的病情,可以給我他家人的聯繫方式嗎?我想親自為他加油!」,隨後小豬還親筆寫卡片為女粉絲加油打氣,要她絕對不能輸給病魔!

最後在網友的協助下,不到半小時小豬就順利取得連絡方式。小豬昨午與方母通上電話,得知方詩琪將進行第3次手術,但方母為了4萬元人民幣(約18.8萬元台幣)的手術費打算賣房籌錢,小豬急忙說:「您不要籌錢了,這錢我幫你。」 原本方母不肯接受金援,但他苦苦相勸,她才答應。

小豬將粉絲視為家人,隔海送關心又出錢協助,不少粉絲大為讚賞,他也呼籲粉絲一同為方詩琪集氣加油,但千萬別到醫院打擾病患或造成病患家人的困擾,也盼該名粉絲平安健康後,開心來看他演唱會。

[羅志祥將粉絲視為家人,隔海關心 (圖片來源:Yes娛樂明星圖庫)]

[羅志祥為病患粉絲寫下加油卡片 (圖片來源:新浪微博)]

[羅志祥向網友協助,尋求病患家人連絡方式 (圖片來源:新浪微博)]

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [2012/07/18 Yes Ent] Fan in Battle with Death Wants to Meet Show Lo; Show Lo Sends $200,000 Overseas For Medical Bills

Post by stephanieluu96 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:59 am

wow... all the more reasons why i admire show! :')

stephanieluu96
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: [2012/07/18 Yes Ent] Fan in Battle with Death Wants to Meet Show Lo; Show Lo Sends $200,000 Overseas For Medical Bills

Post by kikintae on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 am

oh my. He can't be this nice, right? My gosh. After reading about the tragedy of Colorado. Reading this make me have hope for humanity. Show. I just cant really express my feeling toward you right now. Seriously just can't.....

kikintae

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsy lee on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:15 am

you just simply the best...#iluvShow I love you
chelsy lee
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:48 am

This. This is one of the reasons why I love him. Smile))))

He thinks not only about himself but about others too. Smile))))

Show, thank you for being such a good person. Thank you for loving us, your fans like your family. Thank you for everything.

I was about to cry.
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:05 am

Huhuhu this is just so sweet Sad I hope she'll get well soon and get the chance to meet show. I'm sure the support Show gave will go a long way Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:39 am

Show has always cared about his fans as if they are his family. I don't know any other famous person who would activly seek out a fan to help with medical bills. God bless you Show and give you back more than you give!

Does anyone know if there is a place online to go and chear her on? I think it would meen a lot if the family encouraged her!
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:35 am

Here.. Show Luo was a 1st Asian artist who can help many peoples.. I support to him 4ever!!!

Perfect ~
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by lian22show on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:26 am

He has really a warm heart for everyone...
Despite of the fact that he's so famous now, his feet was always on the ground, willing to be reached by ordinary people like us (his fans).
He has his own way of making us happy aside from the entertainment that we usually saw on him...

not so many artist are like him... he's really worth it to be supported by a lot of people worldwide.

me, though i'm not a chinese, I will always support him forever, no matter what coz he's such a GOOD PERSON.

keep it up xiao zhu!!! Smile

lian22show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by chen ni on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:40 pm

that's the reason why i love show...thank you for coming into our life...you're my inspiration...you're simply the best ILOVEYOU...
chen ni
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:55 am

all of what you've looking for in a guy... you can find it all in him. I love you i can't imagine how lucky the girl that he would marry be?! Wink
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by POGA on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:20 pm

O.O That's so sweet. And he always does this when he finds out. Smile It's adorable how sweet he is to his fans when he meets them, in the hospital, or at fansite events when he runs down to personally help out fans who might not be as physically able to move up.
POGA
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2037

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:22 pm

CRYING. WHY is he so perfect?
I think to others hat he did might be artists "should" do but even little things such as writing those words can warm up anyone's heart. They just don't know. So freaking touched.

^ I KNOW. His heart is seriously so flawless.

Seriously, how anyone can say such hurting words to him is beyond me.

kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 pm

That is an amazing gesture. I wish that the girl will get better too.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by missmixuer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:19 am

He really has a heart of gold. I sure hope the girl gets better. She still has a life before her. So many things to explore... I wish her all the best
missmixuer
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top