SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[16/07/12 ZhongGuang News] Governor cannot resist Xiao Zhu's charm to build a stadium

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[16/07/12 ZhongGuang News] Governor cannot resist Xiao Zhu's charm to build a stadium

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

During the daytime at Hualien, the temperature reaches as high as 36 degrees, becoming even hotter during the evening. On the second night of (Summer Love Carnival), Xiao Zhu, Show Luo was invited as the final performance, the fans were shouting non-stop, as Xiao Zhu's birthday is on the 30th, the Hualien governor especially prepared a birthday cake, singing happy birthday together with the whole audience, promising the in the current term, they will definitely build a stadium, letting Hualien born Xiao Zhu to come back to his hometown and hold a concert.

On the night of the 15th, the finale was Hualien born King of Asia - Xiao Zhu, Show Luo. As Xiao Zhu appeared on stage, the audience filled with his fans buzzed with excitement, screaming non-stop one after another. Xiao Zhu sang songs such as Only You, Head over Heels and Feel the Love on stage, recommending the food and the surroundings of Hualien and hoping that the local government would soon build an arena and hold a concert after. Show: "Hualien has dumplings, Mochi, sweet potato, and many more delicious food, I always used to go to Lao Xi when I was a child, when you go to Hualien in the winter, it's not cold, the weather of Hualien is very nice, the scenery is beautiful, the people are very warm, I hope that people will understand Hualien more through today's concert-and I also hope that the local government would build an arena so that I can hold a concert next time!"

After singing Feel the Love, the governor especially prepared a birthday cake, the whole audience sang the birthday song for Show, letting the happy Xiao Zhu make a wish, aside from wishing for Hualien to make a concert venue, he also wished for the whole world to be filled with love, and that all the elders may have a healthy body because health is the greatest wealth. The governor excitedly promised on the spot that in the current term, they will be building a stadium, letting Show be able to hold a concert in his hometown.

Source: ZhongGuang News
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [16/07/12 ZhongGuang News] Governor cannot resist Xiao Zhu's charm to build a stadium

Post by lzxslxz123 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 am

Wow. A stadium especially for him. Smile)) Show must feel so good.
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Re: [16/07/12 ZhongGuang News] Governor cannot resist Xiao Zhu's charm to build a stadium

Post by claudz4lyf on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:21 am

Show Luo, a King of Hualien!!! Yes! Hope he can hold his upcoming concert next year..

Back from his hometown was he missed his old memories and he's happy.. Smile
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by chen ni on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:54 pm

now i fully understand what they are talking about that night, i was there, i witness the show, how people became crazy when show come up on stage, it was a very very happy night and everybody is enjoyed in the whole show,,, and itwas ended with a very heartbreaking fireworks that lights up the whole field... a very memorable experience that i have in my whole stay here in taiwan... Very Happy
chen ni
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:02 am

that's really amazing, building a stadium just for him... Smile first time i heard of something like that... hehe... hualien's definitely proud of him... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:06 am

wow, this is definitely a good news for him!!! What a Face I'm sure his very excited about it!!! cheers
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top