SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[13/03/12 MYFM] MYFM global premiere, Show Luo -《有我在》

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[13/03/12 MYFM] MYFM global premiere, Show Luo -《有我在》

Post by tpsheartts on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 9th album Show Luo 《有我在》9ood SHOW
A world without love, is the real end of the world.
Live for love, so every second would be fascinating, everyday GOOD SHOW
Be your own hero, create a forever
Don't care about the clouds changing colour, shatter the earth fearlessly, break the myth of the recording industry ending (you can know more about it in the second para) , and challenge to be the bestselling album of the year, three times in a row.

(P.S : this part was a little weird, but it was a bunch of sentences before the article, so I thought I'd translate it too )

Asia's Dancing King, Show Luo, who consecutively became the annual sales champion for two years, would be releasing his 9th solo album this year, in april. Everytime we talk about 2012, we are reminded of the most popular topic of the year, [end of the world] . This global prophecy makes people of different nationality, race, occupation, age discuss about it fervently. It also attracted the attention of different artists, the movie industry personnels, musicians to use [end of the world] as a topic to produce their work. Although this [end of the world] concept has been used by many, but Show Luo still insists on conveying his own concept of [end of the world] in this album, released in 2012, through his music and performances. He says " Chinese words are very interesting, the only difference between [末] and [未] is the difference between the lengths of the two upper and lower strokes, (* [末]'s upper horizontal stroke is longer than the bottom horizontal stroke, but its the other way round for this chinese character ->[未] ) but these two words implies [ deadline ] and [ future ] and they are totally different in meaning, like the difference of night and day!" He and the behind-the-scenes production crew used the concept of [ end of the world], to discuss the concept of his new album [有我在], encouraging people to give a helping hand to people who are in need, and say [有我在] [Don't worry, I'm here] , so that the world would be a better place and be full of hope thanks to the mutual support between people! " Why nowadays, when I read news or weibo blogposts, I see many articles like animal abuse, or articles that someone got into an accident, but no passerbys are willing to help? " The [end of the world] that Show Luo wants to convey, is that if the world loses the strength of love, if people become cold towards each other, then what is the difference between that and the end of the world? Even if the world is really going to end, are you able to have the courage to continue to live on for the sake of the ones who love you?

This new album [有我在], has been said to be [the end of myth of the Taiwanese album market] by many recording companies and many of their personnels. Even with the downturn of physical album sales, Show Luo is still able to sell over a few 100,000 copies. This already broke the myth of the public, even Show feels like this is all a dream! Who knew a funny comedian in variety shows in the past, could have started from an acting career that was hitting rock bottom, but still take one step at a time, and persevere in the road to become a Dancing King? Just like how he entered the Japanese market as a newbie this february with his first solo single [DANTE], becoming #1 after Taiwanese singer Teresa Teng, and again, fulfilled a wish he made ever since he debuted. To Show Luo, 2012 end of the world doesn't bring him [Despair] and [Recalling], nor is it [Goodbye] and [Waiting for], but more active [Reflection] and [Optimism]! (* hmmm I wonder why it is bracketed ). If the world is only left with a minute, Show Luo wishes that he would be with his beloved family and friends, to happily get over the moment, not caring whether the world would really end, everyone should bring out the fascinating spirit of GOOD SHOW for themselves everyday!

Show Luo's 9th solo album [有我在], the first main shock wave of the clouds changing colour [有我在] (sorry I really don't understand this part ><!) , when finishing the song (*I think its when they were looking for a song) , it was set to find one full of dramatic tension, different from previous genre of masculinity. In the end, they chose this song made by K.Y.B teacher. Show also provided musical ideas like for the interlude and sequence etc, and created, together with the teacher, this heavily remaked, with dubstp (I believe its dubstep) elements fusioned into, cool and handsome hit! Lyrics were made by [小崔老师], and show put in alot of effort to show a unique [ there's SHOW, therefore I am ] charm. Also, to more accurately express the meaning of the song and song lyrics, he invited the choreographer from Los Angeles, West America, Shaun Evaristo, that he worked happily with, to help him choreograph a new [ Doomsday warrior dance ] (* Sorry If I translated the name of the dance wrongly ><! the original is 末日战士舞). Show feels that this dance, although its not the most tiring, but it requires the most usage of his hands and brains, and spiritually, the most difficult dance. Although he has learnt dance from teachers of many different countries, learning dance is not difficult, but to really absorb the moves the teacher taught, then put your heart to feel, and jump out of your strength, is not an easy thing, so he is very confident that this new [ Doomsday warrior dance ], would let his fans feel a different feel to his dance.

For this publicly awaited 2012 masterpiece , his newest Chinese album [有我在], [Asia's dancing king], show luo, definitely prepared alot of surprises for his supportive fans ! One of the surprises is the popular hot topic; a few days ago, he led a group to Australia to shoot a 50 minutes musical micro-film, and invited Ranie Yang to play the female lead, following <Hi my Sweetheart> in 2009, two of them didn't not receive any idol dramas to act in together, but this time, both of them would be working together for Show's new album micro film. Once the news was out, it immediately caused an enthusiastic response from fans and they look forward to it. This is also the first time that Show is going to film a micro-film. For the 21 day filming schedule, including the 2 artists with all the crew member, there are 33 in total, over 60 luggages, nearly 30 sets attires for the both of them, location for filming across 3 areas in Australia, Melbourne, Tasmania, and Sydney, all the expenses (accommodation, meals, air ticket fees) cost up to 20 million NT$, making the record for having the most money spent on a micro-film, longest shooting hours, and having specifications like a normal movie. Recording company invested such a huge sum of moony for Show Luo's new album with no mercy! Show confidently said " Going to Australia, this country with beautiful sceneries, all the images would surely refresh everyone, giving a new and shocking Show Luo! "

Everytime he releases an album, he definitely would not forget to give his most supportive and loyal fans some benefits, Show Luo's new album [有我在] also included unique presents for pre-orders for his fans, complementing his album's concept of 2012 end of the world, he launched 2 different exclusive album packaging gifts, < clouds changing colour version> would include GOOD SHOW LED projector torchlight, and exclusive style [angles cry too] real lyrics book (not sure about the 'real lyrics book' part sorry ><)! <Earthshaking version>, Also gives away LOVE SHOW whole city loves show leopard printed masks , as well as exclusive style [Doomsday wind, fire, sea] real lyrics book (not sure about this either sorry!) , each one has limited stock (I couldn't translate this -> 限量的专属流水编号 so sorry ! >< ), order during pre-order period, definitely worth keeping for the fans!

P.S : Second time translating ! Sorry guys this article was quite hard to translate, especially the terms used! Pardon me if I translated some stuff wrongly ><! And also, I directly translated stuff like his album cover versions and terms like 'Doomsday' etc, thats why it sounds so weird, sorry about that ><! Embarassed and the lyrics to his [有我在] song is on the webpage below. Check it out!

Source : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Translated by : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by tpsheartts on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong title)

tpsheartts
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: [13/03/12 MYFM] MYFM global premiere, Show Luo -《有我在》

Post by jhalovesshowluo on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 pm

thanks @tpsheartts for the translation..^^ you don't have to say sorry because you did a good job.. Very Happy

about His album..all I can say was this is going to be a great one for sure..
I believe that he can surpass the 2012 album sales and be the no. 1 again for 3 consecutive years.. and we should not let him down.. ^_^

I'm really excited for his new MV & the "dub step".. Surprised
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Thanks. Smile

I'm excited for his 9th solo album.
It sounds so interesting. Smile
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:51 am

such a wonderfull words show lo used.. *-*
the world without love is the real end of world.. *-*

Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by hninnwintnaing on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:44 pm

wow thanks for translation and I really look forward to it. Go on and fighting, Show!
Whenever I talk about Show to other singers' fans, they accused him for not being able to sing like Jay and Wong Lee Hong. I hope this new 9th album shut their mouth up!

hninnwintnaing
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:30 pm

shaun evaristo is choreographing for him again! yey! i'm getting excited with how the dance will look like especially the dubstep part... Very Happy really forward to this 9th album. jia you show! Very Happy

thanks for translating the article tpsheartts! you did a great job! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 am

wow, thank you for the long translation....
and yes, cannot wait til the MV coming out...
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by tpsheartts on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 am

thanks guys Very Happy remember to catch his MV on 19/3 channel [V] 20:55, if you can ><!

tpsheartts
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by shan_munchkin on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 am

Thank you for the Translation!!! welcome welcome here!~~
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445