SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/29/12 NTDTV] Show places on Top 10 of Japanese Music chart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[02/29/12 NTDTV] Show places on Top 10 of Japanese Music chart

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 am

Show Luo entered the Japanese music scene on February 15 with his Japanese single "Dante" and placed number 5 in the charts on the first day of release, setting a new record. Show then placed number 10 for the first week following DengLi Jun's song "I only care about you" (02.02.1987 placing at 9th place) being the second to be on Japanese chart and first Taiwanese male star to do so.

After knowing that he received such good results, Show could not believe it, saying: "I'm very excited and also very grateful to my fans who keep on supporting me. I hope that my dream of a concert at budokan will come soon and achieve it with everyone!"

Fans hope Show can act in a Japanese drama

The day before, Show held autograph sessions both at Osaka and Tokyo, attracting 2000 fans packing 3 floors. The age of the fans ranged from a nearly 70 year old grandmother and a 5 year old little girl.  Show's big eyes and his humorous personality made the Japanese media praise him as the Taiwanese version of Yamashita Tomohisa. A new artist debuting in Japan, show has high popularity and when asking the fans what they look forward to,  they answered together: "We want to see Show act in a Japanese drama!" 

Xiao Zhu works hard in learning Japanese

During his promotion in Japan, Xiao Zhu was very hardworking, giving up his shopping time to improve Japanese from the translator in the hotel. when he was being interviewed in Japan, he suddenly spoke in deep Japanese words, shocking the translator. On the 5th day of his promotions, he can already reply in fluent Japanese to the reporters. Show was also surprised that his Japanese made rapid progress and made the translator jokingly say: "How about starting tomorrow, I won't go to work anymore." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source:NTDTV
Translated by: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [02/29/12 NTDTV] Show places on Top 10 of Japanese Music chart

Post by lzxslxz123 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:31 am

Wow, he's brilliant! Smile He learns so fast, I wish I was just like him. Smile
Congrats and more power to Show! He deserves everything he's getting now.
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by jhalovesshowluo on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:33 am

Very Happy thanks for translating @lollipopbbt<3show

Show acting in Jdrama that will be a great project, I hope it will be push through..^^

For him to be able to speak Japanese fluently without the help of translator, is not a surprise to us because we all know how he really works hard in everything and what kind of determination He has when it comes to it.. Smile

jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:45 pm

lol fans from a 70 year old to a 5 year old, Show really appeals to everyone.

Good thing he's improving his Japanese, now he has to release a Japanese album to make use of it, after an awesome mandarin album of course. Very Happy

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:57 pm

he maynot be that good with english but at least he's really good with japanese.. and he sounds so cute speaking it... hehe Very Happy
it would be awesome if he does get to act in a jdrama... will be waiting for it to happen... Very Happy
from a 5 year old to a 70 year old... wow! it just goes to show nobody can resist his charms... Smile
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:01 pm

@ yu_chun_shan you bet. Smile No one can really resist his charms. Once, I and my other classmate who has a idol as well fought who's more handsome, his idol or mine. We made a poll on our class and Show got almost all my classmates' votes Very Happy See, even boys in our class find him to be so handsome. They want to be just like Show Smile
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:48 am

He's really a fast learner in Japanese, but his English wasn't good enough.. Hehe ~~
Don't worry, guys! We're always we can tell him for his upcoming concert in Japan soon.. Lucky!
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:03 am

Wow, he's really great because he's the first taiwanese who is able to make it on top 10 of the chart! Really awesome cause he's really fast in learning japanese. And really charming cause he's appeal reaches from a 5yrs-70yrs old grandmother Razz ! Gonxi Show!
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top