SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

(Edited Again) [12/24/11 Taiwan Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu with a group of beautiful girls, goes to 2 nightclubs selecting new product

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Edited Again) [12/24/11 Taiwan Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu with a group of beautiful girls, goes to 2 nightclubs selecting new product

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:22 am

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) has been warned by "Bai Long Wang" that to be famous for 10 years, he should not be together with the opposite sex, but the rumors never stopped, the list of "Pig Girls" include Makiyo, Li Yufen, An Xinya and others, but after being photographed of having a girl from the night club leave his house this July, there has been no rumors of "new product" for 5 months. This Christmas morning, he did not continue on with his loneliness, being photographed of going to 2 nightclubs, surrounded by beautiful girls, to this matter, his manager Xiao Shuang explained: "He hasn't celebrated Christmas for a long time, wanting to experience it, he left not long after." For how long has he not been in love? His manager said that she does not know his personal matters.

The day before, Xiao Zhu and Elva Hsiao fearlessly performed at Taipei mall in 9 degrees, at the end of the event, he hurriedly called his good friends; on his Christmas morning, he was like a human magnet, beautiful girls surrounding him, he went to two nightclubs in Xin Yi District, but was not seen going to where last time's "pig girl" Huang SiTing works, "In House".

Xiao Zhu wore a hat with a gray shirt and a green baseball jacket, attracting the look of passersby, he was closely surrounded by 3 beautiful girls. In front of him, there was a couple sweetly fooling around, he could only awkwardly laugh, After waiting for his friend, he enjoyed the courtesy of a king for lining up, directly going in Room 18. 

Approximately 1 hour after, he appeared again at the door of Dazzling nightclub, there was even a fan who asked for an autograph, then he went straight in Dazzling nightclub. Separated by curtains, from time to time there would be laughters of men and women heard inside the room and beautiful girls going in and out, the reporter waited until about 3:30 in the morning when Xiao Zhu's figure had disappeared.

With this, his manager, Xiao Shuang said: "Ever since his debut, he almost never celebrated Christmas. That day, Party Boys and the dancers invited him, so he was able to experience, those women were just friends of friends, he is not familiar with them." She even said that Xiao Zhu has not gotten a girlfriend for a long time, but how long? She said she did not ask.

Picture: [12/25 00:31 Xiao Zhu (middle) yesterday morning was at at the door of "Room 18" Xin Hi's night club, celebrated Christmas with beautiful girls
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Picture: [00:34 Xiao Zhu (right) wore a Christmas hat, beside beautiful girls 

Picture: [01:52 Xiao Zhu (middle) at the nightclub "Dazzling", approached by a female fan.

Source: Taiwan Apple Daily
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-------------------------------------

[Edited] Show's Weibo Reply
Spoiler:

"A Belated Merry Christmas to all! Especially to those dedicated paparazzi working hard on Christmas Eve! Sorry! I have caused you to spend Christmas Eve outside the door watching many beautiful girls spend the holiday with others! Next time, when you want news, you can actually directly tell me, i will bring you along, At least you won't aimlessly write and randomly take pictures of passersby and say they are my friends! Also~I have returned home for an hour, how could you not notice? Concentrate! Don't look at the beautiful girls!"
-------------------------
Well, after I edited this, he deleted the post and made a new one Smile he just changed some words. So here's the new one...
This picture~ is specially for those dedicated paparazzi working hard on Christmas Eve! Sorry! I have caused you to spend Christmas Eve outside the door watching many beautiful girls spend the holiday with others! Next time, when you want news, you can actually directly tell me, i will bring you along, At least you won't aimlessly write and randomly take pictures of passersby and say they are my friends! Also~I have returned home for an hour, how could you not notice? Concentrate! Don't look at the beautiful girls! Am I beautiful?"

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: (Edited Again) [12/24/11 Taiwan Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu with a group of beautiful girls, goes to 2 nightclubs selecting new product

Post by angelinechan on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:08 am

Good on xiao Zhu, he need some time to celebrate nothing's wrong with that... Hahahaha...
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Re: (Edited Again) [12/24/11 Taiwan Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu with a group of beautiful girls, goes to 2 nightclubs selecting new product

Post by claudz4lyf on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:18 am

Oh mean.. What else I can do to see this???
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:28 am

Celebrating with friends isn't bad at all, but if they were more than friends, I guess there's nothing wrong too O.o Haha, oh well.

Last edited by lzxslxz123 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by jhalovesshowluo on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:55 am

Oh come on why don't they give him a break..?? Evil or Very Mad

even for Christmas sake?? and can they give him some privacy when he 's with his friends instead of eavesdropping them..SHOW has personal life too..and ok I know that we are all interested or curious about his love life but that doesn't mean someone especially the media can just take photos if he was seen with a group of as they say "beautiful girls" and make it a big deal?? anyway making news or rather RUMORS of course that's their job..what else can we do..just ignore or better laugh at them..definitely..hahaha.. Laughing

Smile ..of course you're so beautiful my dear..^^..loovee the eye shadow..hihi
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:36 pm

i'm happy that he got to celebrate it with party boys Smile
but stupid paparazzi D:<
go home and spend christmas with your family instead of reporting random crap -_-
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Hahaha! I love how he responded to the paparazzi lol!!!!
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:47 am

Lol. I also love how he responded Very Happy For some reason, it made my day! Smile

Show had already gone home for an hour but the paparazzi were still waiting Sad Poor paparazzi, I'm not a guy but it must be tough for the paparazzi to look at other guys be with the girls. If you want to go to the nightclub, go. Just don't drag Show into it. But we still have to congratulate them for working on Christmas Eve. That is just sad. Should be getting a good night's rest instead of following Show and spend the beautiful day with your family Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:24 am

haha i love how show "teases" the papparrazzi for their meaningless report when mostly everyone knows that Show has girl friends and guy friends since its in our human nature.

gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:47 pm

he finally was able to celebrate christmas after a long time... maybe the reporters should just give him a break and also give themselves a break since we all want to enjoy the holidays... hehe... and yeah, there's nothing wrong going out with people... it's better than being by yourself... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:38 pm

he wore green 'cause he was trying to be a christmas tree
LOOL~
how adorable Razz
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by showjudie on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Show standing in the bright lights wearing his usual
kind of clothes and the girls - not looking like he's too
worried about the press.
(the girl with lacey knickers in the cold ????)

Show having a good time. Recharging his energy for the
next busy time with the New Year concerts coming up !!

Hoping Show and everyone has a good New Year !!

showjudie
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:25 am

Show needs privacy and to celebrate Christmas. The reporters are funny and irritating. xD Love how he responded.

The girls wear too little clothes in a cold weather. LOL.
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Fool passersby, they think alot of bad things about our idol. Why not just spend christmas with other things????? They should mind their own business..
SHOW is human also and he also needs rest like us.........
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:41 pm

xiao shuang said those were just friends of friends... and even if they weren't i'd rather see him happily celebrate christmas with them and party boys than working his ass off -.-
stop bothering him and us fans and go find other stories to write about...
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top