SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/12/15 Yes Entertainment] Show Luo's charm reaches all, forced by 4 year old girl to marry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2011/12/15 Yes Entertainment] Show Luo's charm reaches all, forced by 4 year old girl to marry

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yesterday, Asia's Dancing King, Show Luo had taken home 2 awards, "The Year's Most Appealing Male Artist" and "Favorite Male Singer" at a well known website's awarding ceremony. So how big is Show Luo's Charm? Even a 4 year old girl wants to marry him!

In Show Luo's micro-blog, there was a video that had made a hit with a lot of netizens, in the video, there was a little crying girl telling her mom: "I want to marry Show." The mom didn't understand, asking: "Why?" The naive little girl said: "He is handsome", the mom deliberately scared her, saying: "When Show is old, he will be like a grandpa, having a big stomach, are you sure you want to get married with him?" But the little girl was persistent, starting to cry, saying: "I want Show Luo, but Show has no way  to accompany me".

The mother could not fulfill the little girl's request, but promised the little girl to convey it to Show, in the end, the little girl did not forget to confess again: "Show, I really want to marry you, please, I beg you to marry me", through the mother's correction, the little girl said again: "Show pick me, remember not to pick anyone else."

Rarely forced by a little girl to marry her, Show exclaimed: "Little sister you are so cute! But it is too early for you to think about this! It is best to happily grow up and follow you mom and dad now! Hahaha", a lot of netizens also admitted that the little girl is so cute and admire Show's charm, but the fans didnt forget to exclaim that the line of people wanting to marry Show is too long, should not be possible to reach the little girl.

Source: Yes Entertainment
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011/12/15 Yes Entertainment] Show Luo's charm reaches all, forced by 4 year old girl to marry

Post by jhalovesshowluo on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:58 am

@lollipopbbt<3show

thanks for translation..

Congrats to SHOW for the 2 awards..He totally deserves the titles..

SHOW...who can resist his charm..?? my GOD it's overflowing..hahaha..^^

I've watch that video at SHOW's weibo too..LOL..poor little girl.. Sad she needs to grow up first..but yes if SHOW's still not married by that time (but I hope he is already) the line will still not reach her.. Smile
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011/12/15 Yes Entertainment] Show Luo's charm reaches all, forced by 4 year old girl to marry

Post by lzxslxz123 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:43 am

@jhalovesshowluo I know, jie. Smile He's totally charming. Smile
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:00 am

Yes! Congrats to him! Anyway, that little girl could be wish to marry Show soon.. i like when she said this thru YouTube and I'm so touching a lot~
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:47 am

Congrats show for winning an award again!!!!!! I'm sure that you'll recieve an award again this march or april for being the most selling album.... don't forget to thank god for all your blessings and always do your best we're always here
for you........

poor little girl, her age is not suitable for show......
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:48 pm

woah, that early! haha show is very charming!

well congratulation show!
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top