SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/12/10 YWS Entertainment] Show Luo gives his blessing to Joseph Chang, exposes the 3 conditions for Pig Girl.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2011/12/10 YWS Entertainment] Show Luo gives his blessing to Joseph Chang, exposes the 3 conditions for Pig Girl.

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Xiao Zhu, Show Luo kicks Vic Zhou out, and for the second time, becomes Rwjoice Shamppo's endorser, attracting a large number of fans who were braving the rain for this year's press conference. During 2007, Xiao Zhu went to Thailand to meet Bai Long Wang and was told "10 years of abstinence to prosper, to be famous for a very long time." But even so, he has attained so many rumors of "Pig Girls" like Makiyo, Rainie Yang, Alice Tseng, An Xin Ya, Li Yu Fen, all of them, beautiful girls.

Xiao Zhu cannot resist girls with long flowing hair, saying: "Soft hair can add a lot of points, I specially like girls with soft hair." Xiao Zhu exposed the "3 Conditions for Pig Girls": Smooth hair, fair skin, warm personality, maybe fans can use these 3 conditions to look for clues, look at which "Pig Girl" is able to complete all 3. Reporter asked: "What's your views on Joseph Chang's love?" Xiao Zhu expressed that he didn't personally ask Rainie if the matters were true but if it were, he said: "Handsome man, beautiful girl, the man not married, the girl is not married, we should give our blessings." 

Xiao Zhu revealed that he is very obsessed with cleanliness, even repeatedly warned by Luo Mama. he also mentioned that there's a certain hair stylist who would not shampoo his hair for over a week, not minding the feelings of his colleagues, as the wind blows, the hair would have a strong smell, making Xiao Zhu very dizzy. He also added: "Some girls just wash bangs." Xiao Zhu remembers all his past girlfriends, all of them have to reach the requirements for the hair as Xiao Zhu really cares whether or not his girlfriend's hair is clean or not. 

Source: Yes Entertainment
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re:  [2011/12/10 YWS Entertainment] Show Luo gives his blessing to Joseph Chang, exposes the 3 conditions for Pig Girl.

Post by lzxslxz123 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:10 am

Ohh. Pig Girl eyy~~
Smooth hair, fair skin, warm personality?
Who could she be? Who could be the next Pig Girl
who will truly and will wholeheartedly accept Show? Smile
Thanks for sharing~~
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Re:  [2011/12/10 YWS Entertainment] Show Luo gives his blessing to Joseph Chang, exposes the 3 conditions for Pig Girl.

Post by jhalovesshowluo on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:17 am

@lollipopbbt

thanks for the sharing and translating.. Very Happy

lzxslxz123 wrote:Ohh. Pig Girl eyy~~
Smooth hair, fair skin, warm personality?
Who could she be? Who could be the next Pig Girl
who will truly and will wholeheartedly accept Show? Smile
Thanks for sharing~~

I guess it was me???(of course in my dreams)...hahaha.. Very Happy

but seriously I really wish SHOW will find someone who will love him for what he is no matter what, will takes care and support of him through ups and downs..and the one who will accept the fact that SHOW was already married to his fans..^^ that all of us were part of SHOW's life.. Smile

jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:25 am

hmmmm... i wonder who she could be... he's not getting any younger so i hope he could find someone that can accept him not being like other guys who can always be there for them because of his job... Smile
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:19 am

@ yu_chun_shan I know, that's what I think too. Smile I want him to find his better half who'll accept him Smile
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by kagari on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:17 am

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:He also added: "Some girls just wash bangs."
Ewwh x_x this is kinda gross~

Hope he finds the perfect girl. ^^
Would be happy for him~~
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart4show on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:30 am

is joseph chang or sunny wang? because sunny is the last rumored boyfried of Rainie
sweetheart4show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:06 pm

thanks i like the article a lot
even though his girls standarts are just very wide range fitting ;-)

but i like what he says about love rumores ... guy unmarried girl unmarried give blessing -

lol we all know he loves cleaness - but this is crazy how can you just wash the bangs???? O.O

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Post by kagari on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:13 am

freya1507 wrote:
lol we all know he loves cleaness - but this is crazy how can you just wash the bangs???? O.O

That`s what I`m saying.
This has nothing to do with being a cleaning freak or not, you should wash your hair for your and the sake of others. Not to mention that it`s unhygienic. It`s not nice to other people if someone who hasn`t washed his/her hair for weeks is sitting infront of you or whatever. Unfortunately I know girls who do that too x_x sorry for the harsh words buts that`s just disgusting.
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:07 pm

a lot of us fit into the 3 conditions...haha
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Xiao Zhu! Marry me! I wash my hair regularly and I have a warm personality. Razz
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:54 am

is that really, some girls just wash the bangs? hmmmmm.... oh dear... PICK me xiaozhu..... <3<3
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:02 am

I fit the conditions perfectly! Very Happy lol

I really wonder how people can wash their bangs only....

Anyway, he was so cute when he was talking about the hair stylist during the interview Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:08 am

smooth hair, fair skin, warm personality! is that me?!? LOL
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 pm

oh, i never knew that hair is a requirement LOL! Smile
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top