SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[11/18/11 Xin MSN]Netizens lambast Show Luo for releasing different versions of same album

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[11/18/11 Xin MSN]Netizens lambast Show Luo for releasing different versions of same album

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:29 am

The Taiwanese singer's albums had various versions, allowing it to top the Best-selling Album chart twice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taiwanese singer Show Luo's album Only For You was crowned the Best-selling Album of the Year recently.

However, netizens lambasted the singer for releasing different versions of the same album thus cheating his fans of their money. They also claimed that this had caused other singers to follow suit, which would ruin the Chinese music industry.

Responding to the netizens' claim, Show's manager Jiang Cheng Jin expressed that fans bought the albums because they wanted to meet Show in person. However, repeated purchases of the same album were rare.

Furthermore, Show is well-known in the industry for treating his fans well, and would personally autograph each and every album they had.

The netizen also complained that Show's album would be repackaged many times with the highest record being nine times.

Jiang explained, "Repackaging the album nine times is exaggerated. We usually have a pre-order copy, an official launch copy, followed by a repackage copy one month later. This is how recording companies work. We're just following the procedures."

The manager also commented on the accusation which claimed that the annual gold card membership fee for Show's fan club was as much as NT$1,799 (S$77).

He let on that the club fees had not increased the last five years, and fan club members could enjoy perks, which included meeting Show in person once a year -- something he believed other artistes could not fulfill.

Meanwhile, a netizen had set up an "Anti-Show Luo Fan Club", which has over hundreds members.

As the report came at a very sensitive time, Jiang suspected that the allegations were made by another person from the industry, who is jealous of Show's success and intends to tarnish Show's reputation.

Source: XinMSN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [11/18/11 Xin MSN]Netizens lambast Show Luo for releasing different versions of same album

Post by destinasf on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:35 am

this is the most ridiculous accusation when other artists do the same thing. I guess even though the others release different versions, the support are not as good as Show. He is exceptional because he personally thank us by personally signing every albums we purchased.

They also envy the strong bond we have with Show. Because of his love for us, we love him more and support him till the end!!!
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Re: [11/18/11 Xin MSN]Netizens lambast Show Luo for releasing different versions of same album

Post by twilighters_09 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:49 pm

to be honest, I was kind of half half heartedly waiting for something negative about show to come up after they announced that he was the best selling artist of the year. Every time show achieves something, someone out there always has to make up some stupid ridiculous comment about why show shouldn't get what he's getting.

I just hope this doesn't bother show, we shouldn't let someone so stupid and irrational rain on our day.

twilighters_09
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by kagari on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Man, this is ridiculous. Even World Superstars are re-releasing there albums. But when it comes to Show they always pick on him for the most common things in the entertainment industry.
And about the Fanclub...I know some who let you pay even more than you have to pay for SFC...so there`s no point in talking about that.
I mean for the Fanclub, his DVDs, CDs and so one...that`s all our own choice if we want to buy it or not. Show never forced any of us to do this. -_-
So those jealouse people should get themselfs a own life!!!
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:40 pm

aishhhh when i read this i miss words
and its useless to say it again and again
cause even when we point out the correct things it needless cause the person who writes this very well knows its just rubish he/she writes

he follows the market habits
and
he gives a lot more to the fans as other idols does ....

sorry but ... i have to add
there are even singers who put diffrent song list in the diffrent pre oder packings so that ppl have to buy more then one to get the full cd *sigh

xiao zhu is far from this - and no one force the fans to buy one or more cds
we do it cause we want it! we are ppl with an own brain

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:51 pm

This is not Show's fault, so why pick on him. He is just an artist who os bound to follow orders or whatever plans his record company has for him.

Why can't they just accept the reality. The formula for his success is very simple. SHOW + SFC = SUCCESS. This tandem is the best, coolest and unbreakable. Now if they want to experience this kind of success that we have maybe they should teach their artist to be like Show - how he treats his fans, which i doubt they could.
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:31 pm

the most ridiculous thing ever!nine versions !?! which nine versions !??! how come fans know nothing about this nine versions. EVERY SINGLE SINGER RELEASE MANY VERSIONS HOW COME NO ONE MENTIONED THAT !?!? some even release more than Show. i know. just because he is no.1 that's why. if he is not number 1 i'm very sure this would not happen. those people who criticize him, just becauser THEIR IDOLS aren't no.1. 

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am

this is happening again? whenever show achieves something, someone always talks negatively about him... come on! it's our own decision to buy another version of his album with practically the same songs...
to those forming an anti-show club, why even bother forming it if you don't like him? you could simply not mind him and go on with your life... really...
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:14 am

Pathetic netizens writing stupid articles. -.-''' What can their "anti show fan club" do? They're just wasting their time. They're just mad because their idol is not the best-selling artist. Mad
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoņez on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:50 am

Show never cheats us!!!!!!!!! It's the fans' choice to buy many versions of the album. And he's not the only singer who releases many versions, almost all famous singers do that. Show become number 1 because of our endless support and that's our own choice... me, im a big fan of show, but i never bought yet an album, because its so expensive, but i support him by buying fake cds of his tv series and i make sure that im updated with his life... i do that because that's all i can and show doesn't complain about the way i support him...
Alyssa Ordoņez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoņez on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:54 am

i hope show will not mind this issue...
netizens must mind their own business! Suspect
Alyssa Ordoņez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by showjudie on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Some small minded person wanting some of
Show's fame for themself !!!!

No right telling others how to live their lives,
we have the freedom to choose Mad

Show is above all this trash and those who write it Exclamation
showjudie
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:36 pm

XD sorry... but I laugh at how horrible the critics are. Just XD hahaha. They got problems. Last year, he was also a champion with 5k more and they didnt say anything like this did they? but yeh; Show will be strong and won't let it mind him. May be more than 150k next year >Smile and rub it on their face!!! Champion 3 times in the row, that is something i want to see.
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by belina on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:41 am

this people should get a life... their jealousy is just too much... Show number and their idol is not, so make up all this rubbish to put Show down... but they don't know Show fans well enough, this just make us fans love him more and laugh at their article .... we not childish to do something we dont want to, Show never force us to buy his album but still he always love us... we do have a choice of purchase it or not... repackage is normal in this industry so what, you have your own choice of what to do no one forcing you to.... lolz its piss me off in a way how they saying it, but make me laugh as well hahahaha some how in one of the vietnamese article saying that, Show become number one because of his look not his talent... bwahahahhaah make me laugh so much... looks cant do anything, yes it can get you somewhere but not this big like Show... he got to the top cause of his talent and hard work... anti fan club, go to hell.. can never beat Show fan club hahahahahhahahaha
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by belina on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:43 am

i miss spelling " Show number 1 and their idol is not" lolz i miss 1 hahahaha oop Razz
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:32 pm

I somehow wonder why show always releasing several albums?

Well I love show so I'm gonna buy but no matter what Smile
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top