SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/10/23 Epoch] Show Luo pre-order celebration, inviting 10 fans to perform the Dance of Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2011/10/23 Epoch] Show Luo pre-order celebration, inviting 10 fans to perform the Dance of Life

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:38 am

Yesterday, Show Luo held an autograph session for his concert DVD, "Born to Dance" at Taipei, Hsimenting Film Street. To celebrate the good sales, he performed the 126 hip thrust in 30 seconds, at the same time, inviting 10 fans to join him on stage.

Show Luo's "Dance without Limits" concert tour officially launched on April 30, 2010 at Hong Kong, also setting a record for holding 3 concerts in 24 hours; in 2011, the concert had become even better, changing 80% of the content, the tour crossed Asia, America and Oceania, lasting for 2 and a half years, 42 concerts with 600,000 people watching.
The record company decided to spend 30 million NT to produce the specifications of the Live Concert,  completing a documentary of the "Born to Dance Live Tour" DVD. on the third day of the pre-ordering, 30,000 copies have already been oversubscribed, setting another record.

Yesterday, Show held the only Taipei autograph session at Hsimenting Fil. street. To show the concept of "Born to Dance", there was a unique "Fire of Life" burning effect on the words. At the same time, the "Fire of Life" burning effect was seen on the number 30,000, the number of the order of the digital copies.

He also invited 10 fans to go on stage and perform their "Dance of Life", 5 groups with 2 fans each, challenging Asia's Dancing King, Show Luo in the 126 hip thrust in 30 seconds record. In the end, a female fan won, doing 78 hop thrusts in the 30 seconds.

Finally, Show could not decline the fans' requests, performing the 30 second h thrust, electrifying the fans. And the humurous Show, who recently had a weak body exclaimed that in broad daylight, there are no light effects, performing the hip thrust makes him very shy, but luckily, his cold did not affect the lower part of his body during the performance. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Translated by: lollipopbbt<3show@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source: Epoch

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011/10/23 Epoch] Show Luo pre-order celebration, inviting 10 fans to perform the Dance of Life

Post by belina on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:02 am

Very Happy thanks for translation everything, now i know what that 30000 thing is hahaha ... hes always joke around no matter what, love that about him... but wow he bit the record for the signing and everything as well good job well done Show Very Happy love all the pic, and thanks for sharing Very Happy
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011/10/23 Epoch] Show Luo pre-order celebration, inviting 10 fans to perform the Dance of Life

Post by golnicgun on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Thank you for the translation. Appreciate it!
Wow, a female fan won? I would thought that this was a male territory. Not being sexist or anything since I am a female myself.
Very excited to see the DVDs! Thanks again. Smile
golnicgun
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 29

http://www.facebook.com/golnicgun

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 pm

how cute of him... he got shy... hehehe Smile the sales are looking pretty good and it's only in the pre-order period... congratulations to show! can't wait for the DVD to come out.... Very Happy
Thanks for the translation! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by marjeriksh0w on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:28 pm

i saw a pic where he was in a hospital bed taking drips.. when was that? I hope he is okay already.
marjeriksh0w
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:09 am

That was for the cold that he got, chinese and taiwanese usually get a shot or iv drip to get better faster.
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:28 am

Ok, my turn:
I am now especially jealous of the fans that got to go while im stuck here Sad congrats to him! Very Happy i knew the dvd would be successful Very Happy i hope id get mine. So...I hope show will get better Very Happy he needs his strength Very Happy I hope his Japanese album will go well too. It's gonna be a busy year for him next year Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:20 am

congratulations to show Smile He is always a bestseller when it comes to album or dvd releases. I wonder what he looked like when he was performing the thrust Very Happy
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:12 am

thanks for translating! even though he is sick recently, he still have lot's of energy to perform on stage! for me 126 hip thrust in 30 seconds is so tirring that's why im amazed with him. Congrats for solding 30,000 copies in just 3 days! you are improving, job well done! cheers
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top