SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/19/2011 - Dayoo] Twins Concert: Ah Gill is Nervous And Falls, Show Lo Steals Spotlight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[09/19/2011 - Dayoo] Twins Concert: Ah Gill is Nervous And Falls, Show Lo Steals Spotlight

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Twins Concert: Ah Gill is Nervous And Falls, Show Lo Steals Spotlight

09/19/2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At the Twins 2011 Jump Up Concert, the first stop in China was 2 nights ago at the Tianhe Sports Arena. They routinely sang and danced, and also reminisced their 10-year showbiz life, from the opening with "Our Souvenir" to "Next Station Tin Hau." The music and dance was comparable to the concert in Hong Kong. But Ah Sa (Charlene Choi) was adept, while Ah Gill (Gillian Chung) seemed a little out of it, falling during her cartwheel. Then Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo took the stage and sang "Little Dimples," with them, not only did the atmosphere heat up, but Show's surprising Weibo follow request also made Ah Gill loosen up a bit.

Show Lo Takes the Stage Stealing the Spotlight

Even though it was Twins' 10th Anniversary commemorative concert, the appearance of the night's guest, Show Lo, incited screams of higher decibels. It wasn't until the encore of the concert that Show made his 'late' appearance. After "3650," Ah Sa said, "Now we're going to invite our guest speaking in Mandarin." In the moment, the sports arena was inundated by screams, and Show Lo appeared in formal attire singing "Little Dimples" with Twins, which further enthused the crowd. Seeing Show play cute, even Ah Sa couldn't hold it in and burst into laughter, "Seeing you just makes me laugh." Ah Gill also very politely said that it was an honor to have Show as guest, Show comically replied, "No, I just happened to pass by, I was shopping nearby, and I saw there was a concert, so I just bought a suit and came here, I don't even have a ticket," and the whole venue burst into laughter.

Then Show and Twins interacted with each other, Show said to Ah Gill, "You're not following me on Weibo, You know it's hard work to have to go to your Weibo everyday, seeing that you're not following me, I cry all day...." After Fan girls exploded into screams, Ah Gill finally kicked in, "Ah? Really? Get me my phone." After that, Show took over the stage and sang the theme of "Hi My Sweetheart," "Ai Feng Tou (Head Over Heels)." Before Twins left the stage, Show asked rhetorically, "Where are you guys going?" Ah Gill then replied, "Going off to follow you (on Weibo)," which was the most lighthearted remark she made that night. Show unintentionally brought the evening to a climax, putting off his signature dancing and just sang by himself. Finally he asked the fans, "Do you guys love Twins?" The fans replied back with, "Lo Chih Hsiang (Show Lo)!" After this, Ah Gill and Show are finally following each other on Weibo.
[translator's note : When Show sings "Ai Feng Tou (Head Over Heels)," towards the end of the song, he would say, "Who do you love!" while the audience replies, "Lo Chih Hsiang (Show Lo)!" But since it was Twins' concert, he changed the question to "Do you guys love Twins?" but apparently the concert goers were more accustomed to his routine question, so they just answered with, "Lo Chih Hsiang" instead of answering his question. Smile]

Source: Dayoo
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
【2011/09/19 信息時報】阿嬌緊張到摔倒 小豬出場搶風頭

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

資訊時報訊 (記者 丁慧峰) Twins“2011人人彈起演唱會”內地首站前晚在天河體育館上演,勁歌熱舞和懷舊十年都是常規套路,從《我們的紀念冊》開場到《下一站天后》的大合唱,音樂和舞蹈與早前的香港站相比都算中規中矩。只是阿Sa全程顯得駕輕就熟,而阿嬌大半場似乎始終不在狀態,表演側手翻時還失手跌倒。後來羅志祥(小豬)出場合唱《小酒窩》,不僅全場氣氛熱爆,小豬出其不意的微博求關注,也讓阿嬌得以放鬆。

小豬出場風頭搶盡

儘管這算是Twins十周年的特別紀念演唱會,但當晚以嘉賓身份表演的羅志祥一出場還是引來更高分貝的尖叫。小豬一直到安可時才“姍姍來遲”,《3650》一曲合唱過後,阿Sa突然說:“現在要以普通話介紹這位嘉賓了。”頓時整個體育場被歡呼覆蓋,而一身正裝登臺的羅志祥與Twins合唱一曲《小酒窩》更是讓氣氛High爆,看著小豬的不時賣萌裝可愛,連阿Sa都忍不住笑場:“看到你就覺得好好笑。”阿嬌很客氣地說很榮幸能請來小豬當嘉賓,他則很鬼馬地說:“沒有,我是剛剛經過這裡而已,在附近逛街,看到有演唱會,剛好就買了件西裝就來了,連門票都沒有。”全場頓時爆笑。

隨後小豬與Twins互動,小豬對阿嬌說:“你微博沒有關注我哦,你知不知道我天天翻你微博好辛苦,看你一直沒有關注我就整天在哭……”女粉絲爆發尖叫之後阿嬌才醒過神來:“啊?真的嗎?手機拿來。”此後環節時小豬一人在臺上演唱《海派甜心》主題曲《愛瘋頭》,在Twins下臺之前小豬明知故問:“你們去幹什麼?”阿嬌則說了可能是全場最放鬆的一句話:“下去關注你啊。”而小豬雖然引來當晚最高潮卻不故意搶戲,放棄招牌熱舞動作一個人安靜唱完,最後問歌迷:“你們愛不愛Twins啊?”粉絲則大聲回應:“羅志祥!”事後阿嬌和小豬在微博終於“互粉”。

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [09/19/2011 - Dayoo] Twins Concert: Ah Gill is Nervous And Falls, Show Lo Steals Spotlight

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:29 am

I am seriously thinking that instead of twins fans, it was full of Show fans Very Happy I guess it kinda became his concert again Very Happy hey show, I follow you on weibo! Hehehe Very Happy go show! Can't wait to see you again!

Thnx for translating! Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [09/19/2011 - Dayoo] Twins Concert: Ah Gill is Nervous And Falls, Show Lo Steals Spotlight

Post by czeherazade on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Oh Stina, thanks a lot for translating this.. I've laughed a lot especially on the last part Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:30 pm

If Show is a guest in a concert....it WILL become his concert lol! Many Show fans woulld go to almost any concert just to see him (even if he only sang one song.......the main singer would only be a bonus XD)
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks stina,... Indeed all show fans... Hahaha... How cute, i laugh when reading that he just passed and see there's concert.. Owwww show is really so cute....
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:03 pm

it became his concert... lol... Very Happy i think only he would think of the "just passing by" answer... hahaha... i just love his answers... thanks for translating this! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:09 am

I love the last part so much.. Gosh~ Christina, you're the best.. Thanks for translating this news..

Even on his guest from Twin's concert, he had lots of energy because of many people.. Smile
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:06 pm

haha.. xD He got the concert hyped up as if it were his concert.. xD I can image the faces of the twins when they heard, that the fans answered ''Lo Zhi Xiang'' instead of ''the twins'' -> Because it IS supposed to be their concert.. xDD
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by belina on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:35 am

LOLZ Show always make everyone happy hahahhaha he sure did stole their spotlight hahahaha Show's too adorable no wonder all the fan there hypo up for him ehheehheehhe aww the last part got to love it hehehehe Show not Twin lolz
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top