SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/08/14 Yahoo TW] Show Luo's August 13 Kaohsiung Concert, 4 Heavenly Kings reunite, doing 30 second hip thrust

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2011/08/14 Yahoo TW] Show Luo's August 13 Kaohsiung Concert, 4 Heavenly Kings reunite, doing 30 second hip thrust

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xiao Zhu, Show Luo yesterday night held a concert in Kaohsiung Arena, aside from showing his dancing king skills, there was something else that made the audience scream again and again which is the reunion of idol group "4 Heavenly Kings". Although little Andy Lau, Chen XianZheng and little Leon Lai, Chen ZhongWei were a bit nervous on stage, but watching the four dancing in singing was enough to make the fans excited.

Xiao Zhu, Show Luo's concert had a special advertising program一debut, which let the fans in the audience shout again and again, Originally, the disbanded group 4 Heavenly Kings reunited again after many years, singing the classic songs of that time, reproducing history in front of their eyes, making the concert at the peak of its climax.

Idol group Four Heavenly Kings: "Hello everyone, we are 4 Heavenly Kings, I'm Show Luo, 15 years old, group leader."

Returning to the small screen, little Andy Lau and Leon Lai were a little nervous, but to relive the good old days, fans do not mind. While Xiao Zhu especially did the 30 second hip thrust for the fans. Singer Show Luo: "Adding the 30 seconds at the end, my mom couldn't handle it, my mom really couldn't handle it, my mom said, your dad having your half would be enough."

Although it's Taiwan's last stop for the world tour but Xiao Zhu, Show Luo was afraid to relax, using the best performance, planning activities for the next period.

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) held the "WuFaWuTian 10,001st Night" concert in Kaohsiung Arena on the 13th. He got the "4 Heavenly Kings" Ou HanSheng, Chen XianZheng, Chen ZhongWei as guests, reviving the classic dances of 15 years ago, singing the song "CHACHA WuChi". Since last year, he has held 50 concerts for his world tour, earning 1,000,000,000 Yuan.

The 4 imitating "Hong Kong's 4 Heavenly Kings", Xiao Zhu sang Aaron Kwok's "DangWoZhiDaoNiMenXiangAi", Chen XianZheng singing Andy Lau's "ShenQiuDeLiMing" while Xiao Zhu was blurting out: "You became fat!" OuDi changed his voice to Jacky Cheung's, singing Xiao Zhu's song "Only You", and after asking Xiao Zhu: "Why did you find us, did the Queen Mother ask you in your dreams?" Xiao Zhu replied because August 13, 15 years ago was the release of 4 Heavenly King's debut album, and the day the four of them arrived in Kaohsiung to film a motorcycle commercial. About 12 years ago, the band disbanded and Xiao Zhu formed "Romeo" with Oudi, Chen XianZheng sold houses while Chen ZhongWei looked over a beef noodle shop.

Hip Thrust defending *Eagle King

Xiao Zhu to prove the title "4 Eagle Kings", when singing the ultimate "Jing Wu Men", did the hip thrust 128 times in 30 seconds, when he was practicing at home, his mom praised him: "If your dad had your hip's strenght, I could have 2 children.""

Spoiler:
i dont know the better way to say this so i just googled translate it and it gave me eagle. but it's actually private part so yeah...
Random Fact
Spoiler:
After the concert, he gave the other heavenly kings an ipad 2 with their names on it XD

source: Yahoo TW
translated by: lollipopbbt<3show@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
picture credit: halvir and other people's weibo

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011/08/14 Yahoo TW] Show Luo's August 13 Kaohsiung Concert, 4 Heavenly Kings reunite, doing 30 second hip thrust

Post by kimmortal on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:25 am

"If your dad had your hip's strenght, I could have 2 children."

LMAO!! That's too disturbing to think about! >_<

So the mystery guests were the others from 4 Heavenly Kings. Wow! And he made us think it would be a foreign group. People were guessing Big Bang, Super Junior-M, etc. So sneaky! Razz
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011/08/14 Yahoo TW] Show Luo's August 13 Kaohsiung Concert, 4 Heavenly Kings reunite, doing 30 second hip thrust

Post by claudz4lyf on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:33 am

Oh man! You gotta hit your heart if u see Show's 30 sec. special of Dance Gate..

Especially the reunion of 4 Heavenly Kings.. Smile

You're the best!!!
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 am

We are watching like not 30 seconds anymore hahahaha... Just keep watching and watching.. But first I saw, I was like want to cry, how great this SHOW is,... He's really great, amazing I said... So glad I can be his fans... Show 加油!!
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 am

luo mama is so funny... show could've had a brother or a sister... hahahaha Very Happy
show's endurance is just amazing, being able to do the hip thrust for 30 seconds... the power of the aborigines! hehehe Very Happy
and who would've thought that 4 heavenly kings would be his guest...
congratulations show for yet another successful concert!!! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by sensual phrase on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:28 pm

I can't stop watching Show's 30 sec hip thrust hahaha What a Face
luo mama is really funny "If your dad had your hip's strength, I could have 2 children." loooool
though I think she could have 3 or 4 children with that kind of strength Embarassed
hehehe Very Happy
Show I looovvee uuuu Very Happy you're soo amazing.
Never expected his guests to be the other members of the 4 heavenly kings Very Happy after he made us think it would be a foreign group.
sensual phrase
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:06 am

I laughed when i read what Show's mom said looooool Smile
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top