SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-05-13 Life Weekly] Show: Talent isnít blown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2011-05-13 Life Weekly] Show: Talent isnít blown

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Fri May 13, 2011 5:51 am

On May 21, one is at the Cultural Expo, another is at the HongKou Stadium, Show Luo and Jolin Tsai will hold a concert in Shanghai, this rivalry between them will evoke emotions, gossip will alert. Unfortunately, Show has a cold response towards, across the telephone, when he only chatted about his "talent" and his mom; he was exceptionally ďlittle pigĒ.

Making a girl happy is also a talent

Hearing the Taiwanese media, Show and Jolin is Taiwanís talent representative, very hardworking, as to if thereís lacking of talent, better to ask him. Once Show heard the word talent, the chatterbox once again happily opened: "I have a lot of talents, I can sing, host, act, play drums, imitate.Ē Talking about this, Xiao Zhu didnít forget to add, these talents, he can show to his fans at the cultural expo, then the next words, only can not drink water and listen , "During primary school, I won calligraphy contest, I can even do the Chinese yoyo, then everyone knows, Iím at the school team, my bowling scores are high too, Iím very talented!Ē a reporter weakly said: ďThese talents are much more suited to make girls happy.ĒĒ Xiao Zhuís immediate wittiness, "Making a girl happy is also my talent!"

Before, Xiao Zhu was pointed out by BaiLongWang, that he sees the shadow of Andy Lau in him, therefore, his talent always seems to cover up his hard work, but Xiao Zhu feels it will not take away the overall excellence: ďI feel that I donít have to mind others, the most important is that I know what Iím doing, talent and hard work originally are two different things. Youíre born with talent, diligence is acquired, talent wonít change but hard work is man made.Ē Xiao Zhu said that he has talent and diligence and he always knew where his dream is, as long as he knows where it is, he will eventually reached the day, before, he already accomplished his dream of holding a concert more than 10 thousands of people, holding a world tour concert.

Actually, in the pressí view, Xiao Zhuís most talented part is when he mage In fact, the press view, where the most talented pig, is his potential in times of trial, he speaks carefully, career cautious, about his early debut, had a lot of suffering, so Xiao Zhu is a bit cautious in filming movies : "Itís not that I donít know the music industryís downturn now, the film industry is still booming, but the topic of a movie is hard to last, I film dramas, 1 week is 1 episode, my topic can go on for moths, and films can be maintained only for a short period of time, and itís for more difficult to control box office ratings.Ē What Xiao Zhu is afraid of is which movie will be a success and which movie will be a failure; he is really worried and would plan himself, or maybe is Xiao Zhuís slow and steady most important talent. Slow and steady may be the most important talent pig.

Wherever my mom goes, she brings me

Asked Xiao Zhu if this time he will bring his mom to the Shanghai concert? He immediately correct: ďItís not me bringing her, itís always her bringing me.Ē Luo Ma is always Xiao Zhuís concertsí permanent audience, this yearís April 1, April Foolsí Day, Xiao Zhu pretended to faint on stage, not getting up for a long time, scaring the staff, not knowing what to do, it is also said that Luo Ma Ma also got shocked, and after, Xiao Zhu said sorry to his mom in his Weibo, scaring the staff and his family, and now, for Xiao Zhuís most important family member will be no other than his mom.

Before, Xiao Zhu released a book, ďLogicĒ, about all that his mother had taught him about life since he was a child up to now, after Xiao Zhu had succeeded in his career, Luo MaMa finally has her own space: ďWhen mom doesnít have anything to do, sheíll go to clubs.Ē Clubs? Isnít that where young men and women play? ďRight, mom is really good now since she learned the ballroom dancing, she frequently dances.Ē Luo MaMa who has been practicing ballroom dancing for 2-3 years, was ridiculed by Xiao Zhu that she can already do some floor moves like breaking, then it seems that Luo MaMa is the first mom that can do ballroom dancing and floor moves. Because Xiao S is also famous for ballroom dancing, I asked Xiao Zhu, if thereís a free day, will he let his mom ask Xiao S to PK, Xiao Zhu appeared very confident, ďMy mom wonít necessarily lose!Ē

Xiao Zhu who calls three or four times a day to his mom, is already considered filial, I did not expect that after the reporter asked this question Xiao Zhu then asked: ďDo you call your mom everyday?Ē Meeting everyday, Xiao Zhu praised them, "Ah, youíre well behaved and very obedient.Ē I almost forgot that Xiao Zhu is the singer that is best in hosting and can make jokes, no wonder the media loves to discuss, anyway weíre already close.

source:Life Weekly
translated by:lollipopbbt<3show

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011-05-13 Life Weekly] Show: Talent isnít blown

Post by lzxslxz123 on Fri May 13, 2011 7:15 am

I laughed when i read this, "Making a girl is also my talent!"
Xiao Zhu is a very hardworking and a very talented person, no one can
change and disagree to that Smile.
Aside from his talents, I also idolize him because of him being filial. Smile

thanks for sharing! Smile
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 on Fri May 13, 2011 7:55 am

LOL at him. Talent chatterbox. Haha. I love it when he said hard work is man made. Very Happy The media loves to discuss with him because he's entertaining and amusing. And filial Smile
Thanks for translating.
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D on Fri May 13, 2011 6:57 pm

lmao u r making us wives happy, X3... yeah he is so talented!!.... I love these interviews and stuff...^^
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Fri May 13, 2011 8:52 pm

making a girl happy is also his talent... lol Very Happy i just love how he's such a talented, hardworking and a very filial guy... it's all a girl needs in a guy... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Fri May 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Awwww! Such a heartwarming person...really...Show is very hard working. I love how talented he is! Very Happy Making us wives happy..more than happy! And LOL @ making a girl happy is also his talent. xDDD Yes, Show. We know that because whatever you do, makes us...all of us girls happy. We support you. We love you. We laugh with you. We cry with you. We make jokes like you...well kinda. xD Razz

You're the only guy who makes my heart melt~~ So be yourself and keep working hard! Keep doing your best! And we'll do our best tooo!! Very Happy <33
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Fri May 13, 2011 11:21 pm

lol, yup. i'm super agreeing with him making girls happy. but he should have said "making my WIVES happy is also my talent"

and i really hope you go to the movie industry and be successful Smile but not always in movies Smile they're so short unlike dramas, i can see more of you <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Post by KErAIshcey@SHOW3014 on Thu May 19, 2011 7:50 am

yeh... the best talent that show has is to make a girl happy... I love you
KErAIshcey@SHOW3014

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf on Thu May 19, 2011 12:25 pm

besides being talented...he really has picked up the street smart talent from his mom. He plans and strategize well. It may be slow but it works and has put him on the top.
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top