SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/05/09 *Many] Show Luo Macau Concert

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2011/05/09 *Many] Show Luo Macau Concert

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon May 09, 2011 2:20 am

[2011/05/09 Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu falls while singing “Back Up”, laughing until almost breaking his waist

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) the day before held a concert in Macau Venetian Hotel, when he was singing his fast song, “Cheng Yao/Back Up”, his backup dancers supposedly was supposed to push him forward then jumps again but instead when Xiao Zhu was pushed, he fell down.

Does not mind embarrassment

Xiao Zhu could not stop laughing, laughing until he cannot continue singing the song, after the incident he told Ah Xia while laughing: “Dancers pushed me with too much force, I was supposed to jump but staggered then fell, it’s okay, I like this kind of feeling, I don’t mind.”

[2011/05/08 On.CC] Show in Macau, fell until laughing

Taiwan’s Dancing King Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) held a concert in Macau, full house; Luo MaMa was also part of the audience. Xiao Zhu change 5 costumes the whole night for explosive entrance, until the encore dance part, the male dancers were too strong, lost balance and fell, on the stage, he couldn’t stop laughing until he couldn’t continue to sing anymore. He later said in an interview: "I’m satisfied with the performance, I’m happy for the support of Macau fans, hope that next time I can come again (to fall?) right! A little off balance, no problem, I like natural, everyone laughed, I believe the fans certainly pictured it, I’ll go back and look at my ugliness.” Mentioning about the absence in good friend Hei Ren and Fan Fan’s wedding, Xiao Zhu said that he had already sent the cash gifts a long time ago, mentioning that Hei Ren said that the cash gifts can be use to change the car, and that he will also give cash gifts for his mom on Mother’s Day.

[2011/05/09 Macau Daily] Show Macau Concert, embarrassedly falls

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) the day before held the “Show Luo Wu Fa Wu Tian 10,001st Night” concert, but Show praised as “Taiwan’s Dancing King”, inadvertently missed the stage, falling, accustomed to seeing big scenes, he could not help but laugh, easing the awkward atmosphere.

Last night at the Macau concert, Xiao Zhu didn’t stop speaking Cantonese, and even went down the stage for a group picture and shake hands, amusing the audience. The atmosphere had been very good but unfortunately, in the last part of the concert, when Xiao Zhu was dancing his fast song, lost balance and fell on the spot. During the interview, Xiao Zhu said that originally, he was supposed to be pushed then bounce back, “But the dancers had too much force, so I lost my balance.” That time, even I couldn’t help but laugh, I believe a lot of fans videoed it, it will circulate in the Internet soon, I should be able to see my ungliness when I get back home, but no problem at all.”

About good friend Chen Jian Zhou (Hei Ren/Blackie)‘s wedding, the day before, Xiao Zhu had already asked his colleage to give him the cash gifts and texted a message of congratulations. Asked if he intends to marry? He confessed the he has no time and he’s not at Taipei often, it’ll be more possible that there will be a third party and does not want history to repeat itself.

[2011/05/09 Hong Kong Apple Daily] Xiao Zhu falss, fans take ugly pictures

Taiwan’s Dancing King, Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) held another encore concert in Macau, full house. Xiao Zhu’s dancing needless to say is no doubt good, but last night, he slipped and fell, making a fool of himself on stage, Mentioning about good friends “Hei Bai Pei/Black and White” Chen Jian Zhou and Christine Fan’s wedding, that time, because he was so busy, the girlfriend cheated and had to break up, now he is very nervous about dating.

[2011/05/08 Macau Watch]

After half a year, yesterday night, Show Luo held an encore concert in Macau’s Venetian Cotai Arena, full house, even though there was already a concert last year, but Xiao Zhu took advantage of the stage, changing 5 costumes, the whole night, he did not stop interacting with fans, and even went down the stage to shake hands and take pictures with the fans, no wonder the fans were crazy.

During the concert, Xiao Zhu didn’t mind the negative news and even broad casted the part when he had an autograph session in Hong Kong and lost his temper, Xiao Zhu explains, “I felt angry for the fans, they lined up so long but couldn’t get it signed.” He also said that there’ll be an autograph session in Macau, the fans wouldn’t stop screaming.

When Xiao Zhu was wearing a 1 piece costume, he sweated a lot, the audience told him to take off, Xiao Zhu laughingly said: “Inside is only underwear, and the zipper is at the back, I can’t take off, this is not a take off gathering.” Towards the end, Xiao Zhu was singing a fast song, “Back Up”, his male backup dancers were supposed to push Show and then he’ll jump back, but Xiao Zhu lost his balance, in the end his whole body fell on stage, Xiao Zhu couldn’t help but laugh, and couldn’t even continue singing his song. During the interview he was asked if he minds about falling down. Xiao Zhu laughingly answered: “Dancers had too much force, I was supposed to bounce back but I lost my balance and fell. I couldn’t help but laugh, it’s okay, I like this natural feeling, I don’t mind, I believe fans already videoed it, I should be able to see it in the Internet.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GIF from Aven Smile if you watched the vid, he seriously wouldn't stop laughing XD

sources:Apple Daily, Macau Watch, HK Apple Daily, Macau Daily, ON.CC
translated by: lollipopbbt<3show

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011/05/09 *Many] Show Luo Macau Concert

Post by Rita8D on Mon May 09, 2011 3:36 am

well the song is call Back up and I guess this is his way LOL!! JK
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 on Mon May 09, 2011 9:10 am

It wasn't ugly. It was cute. Haha. His laugh is so cute too. Smile
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal on Mon May 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Guys, where can I watch the video of him falling?
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf on Mon May 09, 2011 2:39 pm

kimmortal wrote:Guys, where can I watch the video of him falling?

It's in this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in rawrpeanutt's post about 3 posts down. Very Happy

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Mon May 09, 2011 8:59 pm

woah.. his laugh was really cute even he falls down 2 times.. Smile
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by sakura92 on Mon May 09, 2011 9:16 pm

rawrr101 wrote:It wasn't ugly. It was cute. Haha. His laugh is so cute too. Smile

Thats so true, even doe i was laughin i couldnt help but think how cute he was!! xx
sakura92
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 19

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=750497835

Back to top Go down

Post by |tinxiaozhu| on Mon May 09, 2011 9:35 pm

it's really funny, but never embarrassing lol!
|tinxiaozhu|
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

http://tinxiaozhu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Mon May 09, 2011 10:57 pm

i didn't laugh when he fell but when he started laughing at himself... lol Very Happy only he can laugh at himself for falling down... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Tue May 10, 2011 12:23 am

hihi XD lol isn't he the cutest when he fell XD

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Post by marife on Tue May 10, 2011 11:52 am

what's good is he laughs on the funny scene.. even though it's his funny scene.. gotta admire someone as confident as show.. jia you!!
marife
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by JiaHui1994 on Tue May 10, 2011 8:47 pm

hi plz help me i wan win LZX the singapore concert ticket..

1st go 1st page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and like the page...

after that go this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and find my name ‘Tan Jia Hui’ and press “like” to my comment.

(my comment is about at the most previous comments.)
I comment this"我很爱他!! 他是一个很努力的艺人!这让我非常非常崇拜他。♥ LUO ZHI XIANG!~"

THANKS FOR HELPING the most 'likes' now is 109.. mine only 38 =(..
i hope i can win T.T

JiaHui1994
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

http://jiahui-ai-rabbit.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by |tinxiaozhu| on Tue May 10, 2011 9:58 pm

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:Mentioning about the absence in good friend Hei Ren and Fan Fan’s wedding, Xiao Zhu said that he had already sent the cash gifts a long time ago, mentioning that Hei Ren said that the cash gifts can be use to change the car...

change the car???so it means Xiao Zhu's cash gift is like a million taiwanese dollar? whoah! affraid Arrow Razz
|tinxiaozhu|
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

http://tinxiaozhu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Tue May 10, 2011 11:04 pm

LOL. He fell! xD I watched the video and I couldn't help but laugh throughout the whole video! His laugh is contagious! XD
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Wed May 11, 2011 6:49 am

I can't stop laughing when i saw the video. Even Show himself couldn't stop laughing XD. by the way thanks for sharing ! Wink
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhutaitai on Wed May 11, 2011 9:52 am

I was there ! when he fell down, I wanted to go up the stage to help him1
xiaozhutaitai
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf on Wed May 11, 2011 11:40 am

Thanks for sharing so much news of his Macau Concert...

I still can't get over how clumsy he can be and at the same time be so adorable to make everyone laugh WITH him.
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top