SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/05/06 ZhangJiang] “Mom said people have to keep moving forward.”

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2011/05/06 ZhangJiang] “Mom said people have to keep moving forward.”

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Fri May 06, 2011 11:24 pm

A Luo MaMa Interview Smile

Luo MaMa: I just want to teach my son sincerity.

“The most touching thing is wherever he is, however busy, he will always call me and tell me he’s safe. I enjoy those calls, those are the best gifts.”

Parents have to accompany their children more.

Queen: When Xiao Zhu was writing this book, what advice did you give him?

Luo MaMa: None. The most is I reminded him to write good things about me. Ha!

Queen: Did you also consider writing a parenting book?

Luo MaMa: I don’t dare to. I didn’t study much, it’s just life experience. Xiao Zhu’s book only truthfully placed all the principles that I have taught him. I am not a teacher, shouldn’t write these kinds of books all by myself.

Queen: Which experience do you feel is the most successful in raising your child?

Luo MaMa: Sincerity, then don’t be the scum of society. I feel that my child has done this part very well. This is okay already.

Queen: If Xiao Zhu didn’t enter the entertainment business, what do you think he would be doing now?

Luo MaMa: I won’t limit what he should do as long as he’s happy. Happiness is the most important, and then it is good for the society. This is already enough.

Queen: Today’s living standards are high, you not only have to let him eat and wear, what advice can you give the young parents?

Luo MaMa: A child’s education must be complete, don’t wait for him to pick because you will never know, what will he become in the future? What challenges will he have in the future? So you just teach him the principle of how to become a person. A child who knows how to act as a person, no matter if he’s future will be successful, he will be useful in the society. You cannot be afraid of trouble or tiredness, cannot be discounted either, you have to teach him as much as possible. Every child is like a white paper, as parents, you have to accompany him when he is still clean and write — Revising the paper is not only for the teachers but also the parents beside him. In other words, parents have to spend more time to accompany their children.

A child’s greatest wealth is his happy childhood

Queen: People in mainland china when raising children say *“男孩放養,女孩富貴養”,
do you agree?

Luo MaMa: I won’t split boys and girls but if I had a daughter, I’d probably worry about her more. I feel girls need more protection than boys.

Queen: Parents are hopeful; don’t like their own children losing at the starting line. Especially now, there are a lot of Mainland China kids, 2-3 years old are sent to various training courses, do you agree to this way?

Luo MaMa: It depends if he likes it. If he doesn’t like it, there’s no use in forcing him. You can use methods to make him like it, encourage him, praise him, the goal is to help him find a lifelong hobby and not for career or to compete with others. I encourage all parents, if your ability allows, help children find a lifelong interest. If your ability does not allow, don’t force, because let your children have a happy childhood and full of parents’ love, that’s he’s future’s greatest treasure. This wealth allows him to be competitive, to welcome all the challenges.

Queen: How do you think should you separately teach children who are outgoing, mischievous or sensitive children?

Luo MaMa: Actually it’s hard to separate. Every child is an individual; you have to get along with him. The more time you spend with him, he will open up to you, they’ll believe that you’re because of love that’s why you’re teaching him.
Let him know that his home is always his patron.

Queen: When children grow until a certain age, they’ll be rebellious, Xiao Zhu also. That time how did you communicate with children?

Luo MaMa: Yes. I spent a lot of time talking with him. Not because my own parents were high, that time, I hoped to make him into my friend. I want to let him know, no matter what happens, this home will always be your patron. Children who believe this, won’t become that bad, because he knows his family cares about him, and because he did something bad, does not consider the consequences of being bad.

Queen: Are you satisfied with Xiao Zhu’s attitude now?

Luo MaMa: I was always satisfied. It has nothing to do with his success now. As long as he’s a good person, brave, hardworking, sincere, that’s my good son.

Queen: Xiao Zhu is very filial, every mother’s day, hell give you a gift, what’s the most touching gift?

Luo MaMa: He frequently gives me gifts, not only on mother’s day. The most touching thing is wherever he is, however busy, he will always call me and tell me he’s safe. I enjoy those calls, those are the best gifts. This I always want to tell the children. The most touching gift your parents want must be this gift.

Queen: What do you think is the definition of a good mother?

Luo MaMa: Your child likes to go home, likes to talk with you, likes to eat the food you cook, no matter how old will still be with you, that should be a good mother.

Queen: It’s almost mother’s day, what gift do you want the most from your son?
Luo MaMa: None! I want him to tell me, Mom, I’ll happy, I’m happy that I’m really busy.
That’s the greatest gift.

Show Luo “Xiao Zhu”‘s new book, “Logic” has just been out in Mainland China. It wrote about Luo MaMa’s own teachings, the 24 street smarts of a street performer, It has been 2 months since it has been out in Taiwan and is on the best-seller for 9 weeks.

In the book, we saw the life experiences, ups and downs of a grateful Luo MaMa, she has an optimistic nature, chivalric, she doesn’t have a big principle, just a book the you can’t learn in school, it’s learn from life experiences. Now, mother’s day is coming, we have interviewed Xiao Zhu and Luo MaMa, sharing about their family, feelings, and other aspects, hope it will give you a little inspiration.

source:ZhangJiang
translated by:lollipopbbt<3show

Spoiler:
I’m not sure what this is, it’s some Chinese saying. Like the girl is raised by money???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011/05/06 ZhangJiang] “Mom said people have to keep moving forward.”

Post by rawrr101 on Sat May 07, 2011 12:21 am

Aww. Show is lucky to have Lo Mama as his mother. Because of her, Show is what he is now. Very Happy
Happy Mother's Day everyone! Smile
Let's love our moms to death. Very Happy
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Sat May 07, 2011 12:26 am

my mother is also like that... she's more protective and strict towards me than towards my brother... well, i guess that's just how mother's are... but it's good to know that someone really cares about you... Very Happy

luo mama, you raised xiao zhu very well and we all thank you for raising him the way you did... xie xie ni! Very Happy

advanced happy mother's day guys! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Sat May 07, 2011 12:30 am

A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Luo Mama really cares for her son. They both have come a long way to get where they are today. I love their bond together, so strong. Smile I'm happy that Show has such great family and friends. Very Happy

LOL. That's how my mom is...over protective. xD Even though I don't have a strong bond with my mom, I still care for her. Smile

This gave me more inspiration than I thought it would. Smile
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D on Sat May 07, 2011 12:31 am

Xd every mom is the same.. but my mom love my sis and my bro more D:, yeah I agree ..thank you Lo mama, without you, we wdon't have Show XO!! Happy Early Mother Day
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by iLuveLLa on Sat May 07, 2011 5:20 am

A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is so touching Smile Mother's words are the most touching. Luo Mama is lucky to have such a filial son and Show is so lucky to have this kind of mother. I love their mother-son relationship so much!
iLuveLLa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by KErAIshcey@SHOW3014 on Sun May 08, 2011 1:05 am

i envy his relationship with his mom... i hope my relationship with my mom will be like Show and Lo Mama.. Very Happy
KErAIshcey@SHOW3014

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Hudein on Tue May 10, 2011 12:38 pm

oh my god! luo mama is really awesome! i really love the relationship xiao zhu and luo mama have. happy mothers day for all mother around the world Very Happy
Hudein

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf on Wed May 11, 2011 11:57 am

I so agree with Luo Mama's teaching...don't force your child to compete but encourage them to compete if they are the competitive type. Every kid should have a happy childhood. Treat your child as an individual, be their friend when they need you and re-assure them that home is your patron...that way they will grow up to be a good person ...
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by marife on Wed May 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Luo mama is really something.. these kind of people are rare.. and I'm so thankful that I get to know them and be part of my life, even as a fan.. Smile
marife
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by hamster27 on Tue May 17, 2011 8:21 am

Luo MaMa is such a wise lady/Mum!
I have learnt something from her today.
The greatest gift a mum needs and wish to have is the call their child makes to them.
I will call my mum every day when i am away!
Will call my daddy too!
<3
hamster27
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top