SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-05-04 Richard Chang labeled insincere and guilt ridden(Show Mentioned) XinMsn]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2011-05-04 Richard Chang labeled insincere and guilt ridden(Show Mentioned) XinMsn]

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Wed May 04, 2011 2:21 am

A blogger claims that Selina's fiancé is only nice to her because of guilt

A blogger, suspected to be a fan of Taiwanese popstar Show Luo, has accused Selina Jen's fiancé for being nice to her out of guilt.

After being burnt in an on-set accident, Selina's fiancé, Richard Chang had not only stood by her through thick and thin, but also demanded that the production crew be held accountable for the accident.

Yesterday, a blogger posted Richard's action is insincere and that he is guilt-ridden because of what he did in the past. The blogger also claimed that prior to the accident, Richard would punish Selina's pet dog Pinky and would always push her to take on more acting jobs.

The comment received tremendous response from Richard's supporters, saying that Richard should be praised for his sense of responsibility. As the blogger had many pictures of Show Luo on his blog, many believe he is a fan of the popstar.

Selina and Show were rumoured to have dated a few years back.

In response to the allegations, Richard said that it was just his idea of fun to tease Selina about her dog, and as for her acting job, "I was totally against it at the beginning, and only encouraged her to pursue it after much deliberation. But it's pointless for me to comment on this now."

Richard replied to the blogger, stating "if you having something against me, come and look for me. If you harass (Selina) again, I'll seek you out."

As Show is currently working in China, his spokesperson responded in hope that "the fan would calm down"; while the feedback from Selina's recording company was: "Fan's rumour. No comment."

source:asiafanatics

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Thu May 05, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011-05-04 Richard Chang labeled insincere and guilt ridden(Show Mentioned) XinMsn]

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Wed May 04, 2011 2:56 am

seriously, what the heck is this? and now everything thing seems like Show's fault right? And now there are people who are blaming Show fans right? Sad this is really just sad Sad Now there are bad comments about us Sad thank you whoever you are, our reputation is ruined a little. if you were truly a Show fan, leave selina in peace. Show doesn't really mention her anymore, you know why? because she HAS A FIANCÉ! there are still a lot of double s fans there but they respect both of them and doesn't go bashing richard Sad jeez. can u give show even a little face?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011-05-04 Richard Chang labeled insincere and guilt ridden(Show Mentioned) XinMsn]

Post by Rita8D on Wed May 04, 2011 3:09 am

even though the blogger is Show's fan, shouldn't say things like that and acused Richard... it's ok you can comment it but isn't this a bit ._.;;; 2 much... Those fans r making Show so disappointed!

i agree ! If this person doing this cuz, he/she wants Show and Selina to be together again, that is just messed up! And repsect Selina for the one that she chooses! It's her love life; It's Show's love life and their decisions.

Seriously, these types of fans should find other hobbies D: instead of doing this...
Yeah thanks for ruin our reputation!
Different but still Sad
the autograph erasing
the pervt pic
now this! D:
And not even in the mid of 2011 and his promoting period just begin.... 2 much happen already D:

Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Wed May 04, 2011 3:46 am

Wtf? o.O UGH. WILL THESE PEOPLE JUST STOP IT ALREADY! HE'S HAD IT ENOUGH!! I swear I wanna punch that fan...I mean if you're his fan, why create this and accuse Richard? I mean WTF. @_@ This is a disappointment to Show. T_T

I agree with you guys, I mean if you really want Show and Selina to be together, it's a little late for that, don't you think? And it's messed up because what they had was a very long ago....

I agree with Rita...don't they have anything better to do instead of blaming Show for it? T_T Just find something better to do. SERIOUSLY. Mad
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol on Wed May 04, 2011 10:20 am

>.> that fans just stupid. she does realise selina and richard were together even before this accident....

anyways... no offence... but getting sick of this selina news all the time.....
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Thu May 05, 2011 5:40 am

seriously, why did he have to do that? and show is getting involved in something that doesn't really concern him, right? argh! Mad
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 on Thu May 05, 2011 9:20 am

Show's name was dragged again because of a fan that wrote nonsense. The fan should just leave the couple alone, it's their life, not related to him/her.
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by addicted2showluo on Fri May 06, 2011 8:02 am

~ i want to think that the one who wrote this is not his fan but a wannabee or attention seeker.. hmp! i mean, if you're a true blue fan, i think all your action should benefit Show and not damage it.. tsk.tsk.

~ i just can't believe someone will do this. it makes me mad to think that they are making things bad for him. haish.. enuff said.. :/
addicted2showluo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top