SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/04/29 JinYingWang] Show at Happy Camp praised Jay for imitating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2011/04/29 JinYingWang] Show at Happy Camp praised Jay for imitating

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:43 am

After 3 years of absence in ChangSha, Taiwan’s little king, Show Luo came to promote his new album “Only for You” in “Happy Camp”. Xiao Zhu’s charm scared everyone, attracting thousands of fans, causing a traffic jam, the atmosphere was very high from the beginning until the end, being called the most exciting recording scene.

Since “Happy Camp” ‘s staff started advertising that on April 27, Show will come to record the program, it has been placed in all Show’s forums, fan clubs, official website. Since Show’s promotion 3 years ago in ChangSha, fans have been waiting for Xiao Zhu to come back, even HuNan TV’s makeup artist could not hide her excitement, the first time “Happy Camp” ‘s director had to open the back door, letting her go in to watch the program.

Because of Show’s high popularity, on the day of the recording, from 4:00 in the afternoon, fans started to ling up outside the entrance area and until 6:00 pm, there were more and more fans causing congestion.

Fans who were fortunate enough to get tickets could not conceal their excited and proud expression, and Show’s fans who came from afar just to see him even though did not get tickets, did not give up their opportunity, even until 10:30, the program had not finish yet, the reporter found out the there were still 200 fans waiting outside the T2.

“We are waiting for Xiao Zhu to come out of here, even if it’s far, as long as he can he my voice, I’m satisfied.” Said a fan who came rushing from XinJiang who looked excited facing the reporter.

Fans give weird gifts, deemed as God at autograph session.

Outside, there was a very quiet waiting, but inside, there were already so much climaxes. Show’s new album “Only for You” ‘s new song, quickly ignited the enthusiasm of fans, the first time “Happy Camp” did not need to host but just stand at the side and let Show and the fans bring the happy atmosphere.

“It is said the kings by time, Show is not an exception, his working schedule is full everyday. “This time when I sign my new album, basically I’m busy for 18 hours a day, there are times I have to eat while signing, so I can only let my assistant feed me.”

Because of his efforts and hard work, Show has a very high popularity and statues in Taiwan. Show modestly attributed it to his fans that have been supporting for a very long time. Asking him what is the weirdest gift he had ever received, Shoe shyly answered: “Inflatable doll”, the whole audience laughed. Show continued to reveal: “There was also one autograph session, signing half already, suddenly there were 3 fans suddenly came towards me and bowed worshipping, shocking me, making me get up, couldn’t dodge.”

Show’s acting and singing is not only superb but his popularity in the entertainment circle is also very good. Like Jolin Tsai, Wilber Pan and Jay Chou are all his good friends. Talking about Jolin, Hejiong revealed that there was one time during a awards show, he sat behind Show and Jolin, seeing both of them having non-stop whispering, having a very good relationship, what a pity that they are not together. "Because at first sight we knew that we weren’t each other’s type, being good friends is more appropriate.

Jay Chou is also Show’s good friend, but good friends “sell” each other, “A lot of people think that Jay’s “Aiyo” is his style but I said this word first, he copied me.” (Jay says aiyo frequently)

Sharing beauty ideas, having beauty sleep during high school

Show was very versatile making him admired by “Happy Camp” hosts, his good skin was also envied. WeiJia thought that Show applied BB Cream, but Show moved his face, proving there was no makeup.

How is it that even though there’s a lot of pressure in work, he can still maintain a good skin? Show revealed in the program his own beauty experience, in addition to having a good mood and sleep, Show suggests to the audience to change pillow cases frequently, avoiding mites going to your face. Also, when washing your face, use warm water, after washing, don’t rub your face instead gently pat your face with a towel, the same when using the tissue.

Show’s good friend, OuDi (4 Heavenly Kings and Romeo Bandmate) also revealed that Show loves to look good during high school. “Everyday after taking a bath, he’ll put a lot of hairspray before going to sleep because he wants to look good all the time.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

source:JinYingWang
translated by:lollipopbbt<3show

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011/04/29 JinYingWang] Show at Happy Camp praised Jay for imitating

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:49 am

i'm really proud of Show <3 he can attract fans from near or far Very Happy probably the first time they experienced something like this. Must have been very high Smile wish i went there. darn. the only bad thing of Show, he always causes traffic XD i'm proud of Show's fans too Smile willing to wait there for hours Smile i want Show to hear my voice too, and know that i'm alive Smile i'm a girl but Show's addiction to looking nice might surpass mine a little XD i want to look nice but sometimes so lazy hehe Very Happy

Show, how long till you'll come to the Philippines? you're making us wait to long!!!

i really want to watch this, i'm just not sure about the date O_o does anyone know?

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:31 am

wow..im so proud of him and the fans ^^!! lmao thanks for the skin tips!!! LOL I'll do that XD!!!and yesh his skin is so shinny and smooth..I wanan touch it...!!!!I wish he can come to CA,US somewhere near where I live pl0zzz
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:14 am

he's popular everywhere he goes! Very Happy and whenever he goes somewhere, expect that a lot (and i mean a whole lot) of fans would be showing up to support him... Very Happy

he really does have nice skin... i so envy him and he's a guy!

i'm with lollipopbbt there... when are you coming show? we're just neighboring countries... hehe Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:06 am

Woah, Show your so great! I wanna hold your hand if you want.. Haha.. Maybe his career was even better and better especially his fans..
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:25 am

Show's popularity is so great. Smile I envy him too for having a nice skin. xD
He uses hairspray before going to sleep. Too narcissistic. Very Happy LOL.
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:01 pm

haha. I'm guessing he doesn't use hairspray before bed anymore since he's obsessed with hygiene.

I also envy his beautiful skin. It's a physical trait of his that I like to boast about. I'm like, "my idol has naturally beautiful skin and he doesn't wear make-up". He looks 10 years younger than his real age. LOL. People don't believe me, then I try to prove it to them.

Now I have to watch this program. When is it airing?
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Awwww~ I'm so proud of you, Show! Very Happy

LOL @ the hairspray. Hahahaha~ And I also envy his perfect skin. >_> I'm the same as you guys...I tell my friends about his age...they're like "No. He looks atleast in his 20s" then I prove it to them and then they go "DANNNGGGG!" XD

When is this Show airing? I'd have to wait till Stina jie does the english subs. Dx
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:35 pm

xiaozhu_woaini07 wrote:When is this Show airing? I'd have to wait till Stina jie does the english subs. Dx

may 7 i think...(i hope)

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:39 pm

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:
xiaozhu_woaini07 wrote:When is this Show airing? I'd have to wait till Stina jie does the english subs. Dx

may 7 i think...(i hope)

Oh ok. Thanks lollipop! Very Happy
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by iLuveLLa on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:59 pm

What is a Inflatable doll?
iLuveLLa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:58 pm

iLuveLLa wrote:What is a Inflatable doll?

A life-sized doll that you have to put air into in order to inflate (like a balloon). Except it has dirty connotations because it's supposedly used as a sex toy.
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D on Sun May 01, 2011 12:12 am

Lmao now that's just 2 perv!!! X(
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf on Sun May 01, 2011 11:36 am

yeah, he has beautiful skin and really knows how to take care. I like guys who know how to take care of their skin, some may think it's girlly but i think it's necessary....

LOL the hairspray...
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Person on Tue May 03, 2011 7:03 am

so proud of Show! His fanbase is amazing hahahaha
hahah shame on WeiJia, of course Show doesn't use BB cream! His skin is gorgeous. So jealous. Mine sucks, and I'm a girl. Anyway, this is definitely coming out May 7th, because it was shown on the 'next week's preview' for the April 30th show, and Happy Camp airs once a week. CAN'T WAIT!!! <<333

Random_Person

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by marife on Tue May 03, 2011 9:51 am

can't wait for this to air.. and can't wait for stina jie to sub it.. hihi.. it doesn't surprise me that the hosts of Happy Camp just stand at at the side.. I mean, Show is well a really good all-around performer plus a very talented host.. so I kinda expected it that the hosts of the show will be at awe with him and just let him be with his fans.. seeing the trailer, i get even more excited.. i believe that it is one (or maybe the most) exciting show and im looking forward to watch it.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marife
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top