SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/02/2011 - CNA/NN] Show Lo Pretends to Faint at Sydney Concert, Fans Scared Out of Their Minds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[04/02/2011 - CNA/NN] Show Lo Pretends to Faint at Sydney Concert, Fans Scared Out of Their Minds

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Show Lo Pretends to Faint at Sydney Concert, Fans Scared Out of Their Minds

04/02/2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Show Lo's Sydney Concert; "Fainted" on Stage!]

It’s been 4 years since Show has met with his Australian fans, this time Show Lo brought his 3D lighting audiovisual brand new concert to them. And to go along with April Fools’ Day, he played dead on stage, inciting and scaring his fans in Sydney.

Show Lo’s second world tour finally reached the southern hemisphere. His charisma was shocking, attracting the attention of lots of press before the concert and tons of fans to his autograph session.

Once again returning to Sydney, besides detailing the places he’s been to before, it was hard for him to suppress his excitement. At the press conference, he made a shout out to his fans, hoping that at the Sydney concert, fans will scream even louder than previous concerts.

The concert was held on the night of April Fools’ and Australian fans didn’t let Show down, besides endless screaming, they also hummed and sang along to their favorite tunes, even without a guest, the fans were completely supportive, enthusiastic to no end.

Fans brought fans with Show’s picture imprinted on them, and many fans made their own posters to express their adoration and love for their idol.

Besides the astounding 3D lighting and fireworks, along with Show Lo’s forte of dancing and fast songs, he also added in opening ballads from idol dramas that he starred in, “Corner*With Love,” “Hi My Sweetheart,” “Love*Corner” and “You Won’t Be Alone,” respectively. The fans were also all very familiar with the roles that Show had portrayed.

This time, Show Lo brought his mother and she also attended the concert to cheer on her son. However, at the start of the concert, the mischievous Show Lo had left a little foreshadowing, saying that he wasn't feeling well, he didn't sleep well because of the flight over to Sydney, and he had come down with a slight fever the day before.

Little did they know, that after he finished singing “I Don’t Know How to Sing,” Show suddenly fainted on stage. Staff rushed on stage to check on him, but Show didn’t budge, scaring the fans, and further scaring Lo Ma. Show "fainted," and the fans quietly cried, "What's wrong? Hurry and get up!!" Lo Mama who was sitting in the first row was scared to tears, and without minding the security gate barrier, she ran up next to the stage. By then, he couldn't hold it in anymore, Show finally got up and burst into laughter wishing everyone a happy April Fools’. Then he asked the fans, "Didn't you guys hear the loophole at the beginning?" However Lo Ma was still very worried, and only returned to her seat after assuring her 3 times over that he was fine.

Show Lo admitted that it was because he kept getting fooled that day, so he decided to join the pranking. However this time, he didn't tell any of his staff about it beforehand, and because of this, he scared each and every person there. But after the concert, backstage, Lo Mama's eyes were still read and said, "When I saw Xiao Zhu fall and didn't respond for so long, my heart was beating so fast, it didn't feel good."

The whole concert had fans at the edge of their seats with shocks and surprises. But after the final encore song, "Cheng Yao (Back Up)," the 8 dancers on stage decided to take revenge together and all of them purposely fell over, and was on a "dance strike," leaving Show the only one left standing awkwardly on stage, where he kept kicking and pulling his dancers to get up and finally finishing the performance.

The concert tickets sold extremely well, with a 17,000 seat capacity, all seats were filled. The $398 AUD (~413 USD, ~12,000 NTD) VIP tickets were long sold out. Show also promised his Australians fans that next time he won’t wait 4 years before returning for another concert.

[Taiwanese Artist, Show Lo held his concert in Sydney, Australia. Fainted and played dead on stage on April Fools', scaring fans]

[Taiwanese Artists, Show Lo held concert in Australia. Stunning 3D effect lighting and fireworks along with his forte of dance and fast songs.]

Source : CNA , NOW News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show's Microblog :
羅志祥 : I'm sorry! Don't be mad! I already got scolded by my company (They all were scared to their wits) and I also got scolded by Mom (Mom said that if I'm going to prank people I have to tell her first~she'd be completely supportive and cooperate with me! So cute!) I promise you all that I won't use my body/health as a joke anymore! Next time I'll think of something even more awesome! Hehe! But honestly~wasn't tricking 10,000+ people that night pretty cool!? Haha~I gift everyone with a close up photo of the prank! April Fools' Day~See You Next Year!

Source : Show's Weibo Microblog
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

[2011/04/02 中央社 即時新聞] 小豬開唱裝死 雪梨歌迷嚇瘋

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(中央社記者張之晴雪梨2日專電)睽違澳洲歌迷4年的台灣男明星小豬羅志祥,帶著搭配3D燈光影音秀的全新演唱會,並配合愚人節,在台上裝死,high翻且嚇翻雪梨的歌迷。

羅志祥的第二次世界巡迴演唱會終於來到南半球的雪梨,小天王的魅力驚人,會前記者會吸引當地眾多華語媒體的注意,簽名會也有大批死忠粉絲捧場。

再次回到雪梨開唱,羅志祥除了細數過去曾經造訪的地方,更難掩興奮,在記者會上向歌迷喊話,希望在雪梨場中,歌迷的歡呼聲要強過其他場次。

而愚人節當晚舉行的演唱會上,澳洲歌迷也沒有讓小豬失望,除了尖叫歡呼不斷,也跟著自己喜愛的歌曲哼唱,儘管沒有嘉賓助陣,歌迷仍然相當捧場,high到不行。

有的歌迷帶著印有羅志祥照片的扇子到場,也有不少歌迷自製海報,向心中的偶像表達崇拜與喜愛。

整場演唱會除了有炫麗的3D燈光與煙火搭配「Dancing King」羅志祥擅長的舞步與快歌,也穿插羅志祥主演過的熱門偶像劇如「轉角遇到愛」、「海派甜心」主題曲「愛轉角」、「愛不單行」等抒情歌曲,歌迷對於小豬演過的角色也如數家珍。

這次羅志祥帶著媽媽來,「豬媽」也特別到演唱會現場觀賞,並為兒子加油。不過調皮的羅志祥在開始演唱一連串抒情歌之前先預留伏筆,說自己因為搭飛機來雪梨,前一天有點發燒。

沒想到在唱完「我不會唱歌」後,小豬突然昏倒在舞台上,工作人員趕緊上前查看,小豬卻一動也不動,嚇壞歌迷,更嚇傻「豬媽」,這時小豬才從舞台上爬起來,大笑祝福大家愚人節快樂。不過「豬媽」仍顯得相當擔心,經小豬再三保證沒事以後才回座。

演唱會票房極佳,可容納1萬7000多人的場地座無虛席,要價澳幣398元(約為台幣1萬2000元)的VIP門票更是早早銷售一空,小豬也承諾澳洲歌迷,下次不會再隔4年才回來開唱。(本文附有影音)1000402

[2011/04/03 NOWnews]羅志祥雪梨演唱會昏倒 粉絲嚇傻、豬媽飆淚

「小豬」羅志祥2011舞法舞天之一萬零一夜演唱會日前抵達在雪梨開唱,不過他在演唱會一開始就向粉絲透露自己沒睡好、身體不是很舒服,沒想到他在《習慣就好》前奏時,突然體力不支昏倒,讓全場粉絲以及羅媽媽都嚇壞了,最後羅志祥才跳起來大喊「愚人節快樂」!

羅志祥在雪梨演唱會上假裝體力不支昏倒約20秒,讓全場粉絲突然靜默哭喊「妳怎麼了,趕快起來啊!」坐在第一排的羅媽媽更是嚇到飆淚,第一時間根本顧不得有鐵欄杆、只想翻越並衝到舞台前;小豬則是在最後忍不住站起來大喊「愚人節快樂!」更耍白目的問粉絲「大家都沒聽出破綻噢?」

羅志祥坦言當天是因為被整了,所以決定湊熱鬧加入整人行列,不過這次的惡搞卻是在都沒通知工作人員的前提下所做,因此真的嚇到在場所有人,但小豬演唱會結束後回到後台,羅媽媽眼眶依舊泛紅直說「一看到小豬跌倒這麼久沒反應,我心跳得好快好快,心臟很不舒服。」

整場演唱會在歌迷又驚又喜的心情中熱鬧結束了,但羅志祥在最後安可曲《撐腰》時,舞台上的8個Dancer決定集體報仇,八人故意全部跌倒,在台上「罷舞」,讓尷尬的羅志祥只好一個人在台上猛踢、猛拉DANCER起來,才結束演出。

Fancam :
He sings "Wo Bu Hui Chang Ge" and when the song finishes at about 3:38, he gets up and..."faints"

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [04/02/2011 - CNA/NN] Show Lo Pretends to Faint at Sydney Concert, Fans Scared Out of Their Minds

Post by Rita8D on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:23 pm

wow x-x;; XD!! looks so real D:!! I would ran over to the stage if I was there Sad..shame on him XD!!!scaring us fans like that
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Re: [04/02/2011 - CNA/NN] Show Lo Pretends to Faint at Sydney Concert, Fans Scared Out of Their Minds

Post by lzxslxz123 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:06 pm

nice trick Show!! but if i was there, i'm gonna be worried sick as well as the other fans !!
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:21 pm

lzxslxz123 wrote:nice trick Show!! but if i was there, i'm gonna be worried sick as well as the other fans !!

it was not niceee...
like everyone just stood on the seats and sawhow there lying motionless for 1 minute and werre like going OMG OMG OMG
i swear i was about the cry or sth then luo ma was crying like crazy for a few mins. then after i swear i laughed so much when he started kicking da mu and other dancers...... in the middle[he arubaed them] >.> not a nice sight...
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by POGA on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:35 pm

A stupid trick, but at least he apologized.....Show likes making jokes but next time make one not regarding health :]

Glad the concert was super successful, though.
POGA
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2037

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 pm

He really likes to fool around. LOL. That prank could give everyone a heart attack. At least he apologized. Smile
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Dandelion on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:18 am

Lucky that we are read the article before watch the video, if not I think we are get fool by him too. Nice trick but please next time want to trick everybody use a difference trick, that one scare us to almost got heart attack
Dandelion

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 am

he is such a prankster... i would have also been very worried if i was there... and poor Lo Ma... she had no idea what happened... hehe...

but really, next time, do a prank that doesn't involve your health Show dear... Smile

congratulations for a very successful concert in Sydney... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:12 am

yah.. you think it's funny.. but more than those who just heard it.. the people there must have gone crazy and super worried ;( you can joke anything just dont do that again. ~~
apology accepted. cos when i see you laugh.. i forgot the worries Razz haha.
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna8888 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:16 am

it scared all his wives!!! I was 7 rows from the stage when it happened and I was in tears when I head this big *thud* and watched him fell down.... it happened so fast at the same time so slow.... I had the urge to rush over to him !!!

Anna8888
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by sherly_zhang on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 am

nice trick,but next time please don't do it anymore bcoz it can made others ppl worried.
it sounds not funny at all.
actually i'm so shock when hear about the news,haha.=p
sherly_zhang
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:21 am

Anna8888 wrote:it scared all his wives!!! I was 7 rows from the stage when it happened and I was in tears when I head this big *thud* and watched him fell down.... it happened so fast at the same time so slow.... I had the urge to rush over to him !!!

i was like 10 rows from stagee and i swear i thought it was real =.= cose he kinda looked like he steped in the middle of the corner of the stair case... and its like... everyones standing on their chairs going... wtf?
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna8888 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:55 am

gelangielol wrote:
Anna8888 wrote:it scared all his wives!!! I was 7 rows from the stage when it happened and I was in tears when I head this big *thud* and watched him fell down.... it happened so fast at the same time so slow.... I had the urge to rush over to him !!!

i was like 10 rows from stagee and i swear i thought it was real =.= cose he kinda looked like he steped in the middle of the corner of the stair case... and its like... everyones standing on their chairs going... wtf?

I was one of the fans standing on the chairs (i was in the VIP section A) I was tearing up because all of us saw no reaction from him. I was thinking "Oh no! He's hurt himself! Someone get a paramedic up on stage!" I don't know which party was even more afraid - Luo Mama, SFC wives and the fans or himself!! Next time he does that, I will give him a yelling and grab him by the ear! (I did yell at him that he scared us LOL)

Anna8888
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 am

Anna8888 wrote:
gelangielol wrote:

I was one of the fans standing on the chairs (i was in the VIP section A) I was tearing up because all of us saw no reaction from him. I was thinking "Oh no! He's hurt himself! Someone get a paramedic up on stage!" I don't know which party was even more afraid - Luo Mama, SFC wives and the fans or himself!! Next time he does that, I will give him a yelling and grab him by the ear! (I did yell at him that he scared us LOL)

samee i was in section B [middle]n row 10.. and mostly everyone just full on stood up going crazy, including me going "where the hell did he go???"
im like... oh crap, tw's going to kill australia for making show injured. and then its like. CALL THE AMBULANCE YOU DUMB GUARDS HES LYING MOTIONLESS
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:58 am

LMAO. I'm sorry. I know it was really tough for you guys who attended the concert because you were so worried... but for us down here who only heard about the trick and saw the vids... It's so funny reading about everyone's reaction and watching Show laugh like crazy. Laughing

You gotta admit, it's pretty spectacular that he fooled thousands of people in one shot.

But I do agree, next time he should not do pranks that involve his health.
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 pm

I totally agree with Kimmortal.

I really can't imagine how all of you at the concert felt. Initially when I saw the post title saying he fainted, I almost had a heart attack. No doubt it was real COOL to scare more than 10000 people but it was no joke that the people he frightened all care and love him so much. He must learn the story of The Boy that Cried Wolf...

Whatever it is...he was so cute laughing his hats off at everyone...
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by addicted2showluo on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:22 am

~ Haha! I agree. Since we are not punk'd, I find it funny.. But to be really there and saw that, I may have a heart attack! Gaaah! Please don't do that again my hubby.. ♥
addicted2showluo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenii~BAR on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:45 am

I remember this. I was there and was scared out of my mind. He was really good, got me big time. I also had a heart attack.

Jenii~BAR
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenii~BAR on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:53 am

[/quote]it was not niceee...
like everyone just stood on the seats and sawhow there lying motionless for 1 minute and werre like going OMG OMG OMG
i swear i was about the cry or sth then luo ma was crying like crazy for a few mins. then after i swear i laughed so much when he started kicking da mu and other dancers...... in the middle[he arubaed them] >.> not a nice sight...[/quote]

OMG, you were there too right?. I was there and was on the edge of dialling 000. I was so scared and like you was about to cry. But i couldn't help laughing afterward and was so happy when he was ok.

And the ending dance was HILARIOUS

Jenii~BAR
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:00 am

haha, april fools Smile)
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top