SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-03-29 Yam] Xiao Zhu Bullied in HK Signing Function, Slams Table & Leaves for Fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2011-03-29 Yam] Xiao Zhu Bullied in HK Signing Function, Slams Table & Leaves for Fans

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Source: Yam
Translated by Cmiled @ Asianfanatics

On the 26th Show Luo held a signing function in one of the malls in Hong Kong, many fans were there for support, causing the mall to be packed! Originally the function was scheduled to start in the afternoon at 4pm, and was estimated to end around 7pm, but because there were too many people, so originally the mall staff agreed to let Show finish signing for all fans, but since 6pm they repeatedly said they must stop signing, many fans that weren't signed yet were nearly in tears, famous for caring his fans Show immediately slammed the table and left.

The Hong Kong fans waited a long time to finally see Show, Xiao Zhu originally was planning to do some interactions with fans, but was unfortunately disturbed by the mall staff, repeatedly requested Xiao Zhu to finish early. He was signing faster and faster, seeing so many fans not received his signature; his hands was nearly cramped, his face was getting more and more serious, his manager Xiao Shuang continued to talk with the mall staff. But it was not successful, causing Show to be really mad to slam the table and left, and went to the parking lot to finish signing for the rest of the fans, making all fans touched.

After the incident, on Xiao Shuang's weibo saying: "This is in all history the most mad, anxious, helpless sigining fuction ~ need pen no pen, need help no one to help, to satisfy all the fans and it's not possible." Xiao replied: "I wouldn't leave if I didn't finish!" And he felt regretful for not having more time to interact with the fans!

Many fans went online to comfort him and Xiao Shuang, and as for Show continued to sign in the parking lot they were thankful and praised him! Show is famous for caring for his fans in the entertainment industry, he once said: "If it weren't the support from the fans, there is no me!" and for the sake of his fans, this is why his place in the entertainment industry is irreplaceable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011-03-29 Yam] Xiao Zhu Bullied in HK Signing Function, Slams Table & Leaves for Fans

Post by Rita8D on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:29 pm

thats right he is irreplaceable. till eternity!~~~~~~ i hope his hands are ok :<

Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Re: [2011-03-29 Yam] Xiao Zhu Bullied in HK Signing Function, Slams Table & Leaves for Fans

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

@Rita8D don't worry Smile he's the signing king Very Happy

those fans, a lot of us don't even have that oppurtunity, cant they treasure it more? there was no need to take advantage of Show's kindness. if show really got blacklisted, i don't care. he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment in the mall. honestly, that must be the worst autograph session ever. i hope show ain't super disappointed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Awwww! Sad His hands must've hurt so badly after. Sad And as for those fans, I've said this before, I'll say it over and over again. They're not considered his fans. Like really? Like lollipop said, he doesn't deserves this kind of treatment at all. That's part of the reason he was angry as well as the mall staff. -.-" Wth, yo. SIGH~

He is irreplaceable. Smile He's the only artist who cares and stands up for his fans. Very Happy Made me love him more. And I agree with lollipop. Not all of us have the opportunity to see him that often. They should cherish it more often. UGH. JAI YOU SHOW!!!! Very Happy We're loving and supporting you everyday!!! <333
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:37 pm

Awww.. He loves his fans so much, but don't worry.. We shall still support 4 u.. Smile
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:03 am

Over and over again I see and read news of this incident...the more i think of it the more mad i get over the whole thing...but cannot compare to feeling sorry for Xiao Zhu...." Do worry, there are still loads of understanding adn caring fans out there....like us here in this forum"

Just so so proud of him...
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 am

He really is irreplaceable. Smile He loves his fans so much. That's why we love him in return. Very Happy
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:56 am

i don't think i have met a celebrity that cares so much for his fans... and that makes me love him even more... Very Happy

mall people should know Show's attitude towards his autograph sessions by now... and why say it was okay to let him finish everything but let him stop in the middle? Question

don't worry show... your fans understand you and will continue to support you... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 am

yeah.. IRREPLACEABLE!! >.<
and we are so proud of him.....
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:22 am

i wish his hands were okay. signing up to evening. it must have hurt alot. Sad

it's really rare to find an artist such as Show. He's kind, caring, and loving towards his fans. Even though his hands hurt, he didn't care. What's important to him is he never broke his promise and he never allowed his fans to leave in disappointment. That's why a love Show. Smile Jia You Show!! I'll support you till the end . Smile)
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:51 am

Show and Xiao Shuang are really partners.. how is another if not for another??? Smile And not to forget the other staffs.. and fans.. all worked so hard Smile
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by i.meisee on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am

Show is so cool in slamming the table and just walk out of the mall and continue signing at his car.
I really hope that I will also be able to get his signature but i doubt that will happen soon. Sad
i.meisee

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by shan_munchkin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Show is like the knight and shining armour! Show will protect all fans and wouldnt let any fans cry who lined up hours and hours for him and then "nothing". That's not Show. And Show's right, because of the fans, for whom who supported and bought his albums, thats why there's a "Show".

It's pretty "hot" actually when he got mad and made a hand gesture to let everyone follow him Lolz~. soOoo WOAH!!

If there's something to be black listed, it's not Show, it's the mall.....GOODBYE Mall.....you probably just lost like 8000 shoppers =P!.
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

http://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcarolxx on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:55 pm

That is what I love about Show, he cares so much for his fans and he's such a sweet and loving guy. The mall staff and manager really messed up big time. The fans are not going to be at that mall anymore lol Show is so cool to just slam the table and gesture everyone to follow him to finish signing.
Hope Show's hand is ok after all that signing! Hope I can meet him in person someday.
xxcarolxx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 76

http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jennychung86 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Does anyone know if Xiao Zhu comes to Hong Kong again in June/july/August?? Please let me know!! =)

jennychung86
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:06 pm

jennychung86 wrote:Does anyone know if Xiao Zhu comes to Hong Kong again in June/july/August?? Please let me know!! =)

If he does, he won't be coming to that mall anymore. LOL. Laughing
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:47 pm

well of course, i bet the mall now lost thousands of customers XD!!
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:53 am

he really do care for his fans.. so touching. Smile)

his hands are so tired signing and signing.. Sad(
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:56 am

RahRahRah to the mall staff Mad Hahaa
Im sooo touched ! LOVE SHOW FOREVERRRR! Very Happy
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top