SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/14/2011 - CT] Show Lo ZhiXiang and Wilber Pan WeiBo Will Head to Japan in April For Concert

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[03/14/2011 - CT] Show Lo ZhiXiang and Wilber Pan WeiBo Will Head to Japan in April For Concert

Post by hershei01 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:52 am

Date: March 14, 2011
News Source: ChinaTimes, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Translation Credit: tammiest @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
* Please credit accordingly if/when posting elsewhere. Thank you!

Show Lo ZhiXiang (XiaoZhu)'s record company placed a statue of him in the square before Taipei Main Metro Station; Wilber Pan WeiBo had an autograph concert in the same place the very next day. As a result, Show's statue was turned around and covered with cloth. Rumor has it that the two will also be appearing together at Japan's Asia Music Summer Concert, which is set for April 24. So, is Show upset that his statue was covered up so unceremoniously? Show's manager said that he thinks the whole thing is a lot of fun and that there is nothing to it at all; the two are good friends.

The two may be good friends, but they are rivals on stage. Both favor strong and powerful dance songs. In Wilber's single, UUU, he sings, "I'm crazy over uuuuu"; in Show's single, 獨一無二 Only You [Du Yi Wu Er Only You], he sings, "only only uuu." Both compete for the hearts of young girls.

The two will participate in Japan's Asia Music Summer Concert, along with Vanness Wu JianHao and Da Mouth. As of present, concert plans have not been affected by the earthquake in Japan. Kylie Minogue will perform in Japan the day before.
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [03/14/2011 - CT] Show Lo ZhiXiang and Wilber Pan WeiBo Will Head to Japan in April For Concert

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:37 am

Hope they arent fighting and that Gold Typhoon will put the statue back Smile I hope our Show-y dear will be safe Smile (and will pan too)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------my prayers to the victims in Japan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Re: [03/14/2011 - CT] Show Lo ZhiXiang and Wilber Pan WeiBo Will Head to Japan in April For Concert

Post by yu_chun_shan on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:47 am

hope this won't affect their friendship because I just love it when they are together especially in BFB... they are just hilarious... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri BH on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:46 am

Thanks Very Happy
Cool, their friendship is really strong, they are so funny and talented ^^
I want to go to Japan now >.<
Eri BH
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:17 am

They're really good friends. Smile Show is not upset at all. He's so nice. Very Happy Hope Japan will be ok. Sad Thanks for sharing Smile
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:28 am

They're good friends and we know it..
oh yeah, they'll be goin' to perform...
i was happy when i knew Da Mouth will perfrom there too. Smile
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:47 pm

i don't think they will fight
To Show, a friend is always a friend Very Happy!! or he prefers to brothers.
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top