SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/03/11 - UDN/NEXT] Show Luo suspected of buying charts

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [03/03/11 - UDN/NEXT] Show Luo suspected of buying charts

Post by kimmortal on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:30 pm

rawrr101 wrote:@kimmortal: It's in Stina's vids on youtube. I thinks its the 'How my 2011 started off' ep. Smile
@lollipop: Where'd you buy the Rashomon album? I wanna buy too. Smile

I agree with lollipop, if GT buys the charts, why aren't the other GT artist having same sales as Show? And Show has lots and lots of fans so obviously his sales are high. Let's just ignore these pathetic people who make up stories to ruin Show. scratch

Thank you! I just watched the video clip again. Xiao Gui predicted correctly. I think it's helped by the fact that Only For You sold *outrageously* well, so people are like, "That's not impossible!"

I also bought the Rashomon album recently. I bought it on ebay, the limited CD+DVD version with 3D Fu Wa Wu Tian. I felt like I had to grab it quickly or else I wouldn't be able to find it anywhere later.
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by kisspsyche_08 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:34 pm

This is just so sad...when people tell this kind of lies...what do they get from fabricating this kind of things? I'm from the Philippines and one of our SFCph co member even went to Taiwan and attended show's autograph session w/ morethan 10 albums at hand(these are for the member who haven't order their albums online and asked a very good friend who happens to go to Taiwan and attend the signing event)...she even had pictures and videos to prove legions of fans who attended his signing event, albums at hand..this is just so frustrating when people malign Show like this...can't they cook up something new to make it more interesting? seriously this people have nothing else to do....

kisspsyche_08
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by POGA on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:52 am

Whatever you guys choose to feel about cpopaccess, please credit them because they specifically require it. We don't want to be called out of because we don't respect their translations, do we? So yeah. :]

"Written by: Zahra on 3/03/2011 @ CpopAccess.com
Source: Nextmedia, UDN, pop charts as labeled "
Would work nicely.
POGA
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2037

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:27 am

Wow I feel so sorry for Show. So much hard work and the media dare say he buys his success. I think it is clear to Show and all of his fans that his success is real and clear to see.

Also, I think a big reason he is so successful is simple as well, because his talent attracts fans of all types. From all countries, older people, young people, boys, girls, men and women. He has a really huge and diverse fanbase! Smile

Show should start to take these stories as compliments that he is doing so well it literally is unbelievable so some people! Ha! Very Happy

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:41 am

oh my gosh why do they always blame him of buying the charts?!!! can't they see how many people are actually waiting in line just to get their bought SHOW LO albums signed... they should stop these nonsense... Evil or Very Mad
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top