SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/28/2008 - The First] If Show Lo Can't Act, Then He Can Sing, If He Can't Sing, He Can Host

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[04/28/2008 - The First] If Show Lo Can't Act, Then He Can Sing, If He Can't Sing, He Can Host

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:39 pm

If Show Lo Can't Act, Then He Can Sing, If He Can't Sing, He Can Host

04/28/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A host, also an actor, and a singer, Show Lo's career can be said to be as smooth as running water at the moment, however, when he recently was interviewed for his new album "Wu Suo Bu Zai - Show Your Dance" in Bejing, he had sincerely expressed that he always has a mindset of being a crisis, which is why he had crossed into many areas of entertainment. And this 'crisis' comes from his past enduring of career slumps.

They Don't Dare Say That I'm Their Idol

Being able to expand into different fields is dazzling and an honor, but to Show Lo, doing this is to put a security foothold on his career. He very honestly said, "I expand into different jobs, if acting doesn't work out, then I can still sing, if singing doesn't work out, I can still host, it's more secure that way." Show outright said, that his previous career slump had kept him maintaining a crisis mindset, and because of this he is constantly working hard.

When Show first entered the industry, he was once a member of a group 'Romeo,' and after its disbanding, there was a 3-month period where he landed jobless. Nowadays, he can only recall those things that happened. "At the time, my fans didn't dare say that I was their idol, because they were afraid they'd get teased, so they only secretively supported me. My family was also in an awkward position, neighbors would ask my dad, your son has been in the business for so long, how come I've never seen his commercials or TV dramas? Show said, "At the time I kept telling myself, I have to work hard, I have to have everyone who likes me be able to hold their heads up high."

Thankful For the Sanitary Pad Advertisement

The Show Lo that dashingly appears the entertainment circle didn't get popular in a second. He still remembers that year when he went to Mainland China to promo, he was faced with an awkward situation. "At the time, everyone was just asking me about other people's businesses. It's because I have a lot of friends that are within the entertainment business, so the news reporters will ask how so and so is, if so and so were together so on and so forth. Then when it came time questions about myself, they put the recorder on the side and told me : 'Just say what you want about yourself,'" Show reminisced.

What really made Show get a fresh start was that advertisement for sanitary pads. Show said, "Maybe it's because I have a lot of female friends, the product company felt that I had a very thoughtful side, so they asked me to advertise for female products, but I'm really thankful for that commercial." Because of that commercial, Show's image had immediately made its peak in every girl's eyes, then all sorts of commercial contracts rolled in, allowing him to turn a new leaf completely.

Forced to 'Demote' Jolin Tsai

No too long ago, Show Lo, who's always been thoughtful of girls, had offended a certain female character. Earlier, he had expressed that the artist that was worst at dancing was Jolin Tsai, which made Jolin Tsai a little unhappy.

With regards to this, Show felt unjust, "It's really just a misunderstanding ! That time I guested on a Da Xiao S program [Dee "Xiao S" Hsu + Barbie "Da S" Hsu], everyone knows that the sisters have poisonous tongues. They asked me a question : Name someone in the entertainment business that is the worst at dancing. Wasn't it a poisonous question? So I had no choice and so I said Jolin Tsai, we're on good terms, so we can joke around. Before she had chosen me as the person with the grossest eyebrows."

Pursued By American Dance Instructor

For his new album, Show had especially gone to the U.S. earlier to learn some new moves. Little did he know that learning the dance moves this time had made him really shy. It turns out that Show was lucked in love, his dance instructor coincidentally didn't have a boyfriend, and was obviously attracted to him. So during the dance session, she'd purposefully, but accidentally flirt with him. For instance, she'd have him suddenly stop, and then tell him that his facial expression earlier was too sexy. Thus, the Show Lo, that's usually very stable during his hosting, actually became very shy from the 'teasing' so much that he always kept his head down.

In speaking of this "love encounter," Show pitifully expressed, "I can't, I'm bad at speaking English, so it's best not to [date her]."

Source: The First
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:
【2008/4/28競報網】羅志祥演戲不行能唱歌唱歌不行能主持

又是主持人,又是演員,又是歌手,小豬羅志祥目前的工作可以說是順風順水,不過,日前他帶著自己的新專輯《無所不在》到北京接受記者採訪時卻真誠地表示,自己其實很有危機感,所以才會多領域發展。而這種危機感歸根到底來自於那些曾經歷過的低潮。

他們不敢說偶像是我

多棲發展對藝人來說很風光,但對於羅志祥來說,這樣做只是為了讓自己的事業更加保險。他很坦白地說:“我在很多領域工作,如果演戲不行了,還可以唱歌,唱歌不行了,還可以主持,比較保險。”羅志祥坦言,曾經的低潮讓自己一直保持危機感,也因此會不斷地努力。

剛剛出道的羅志祥曾經是羅密歐組合中的一員,後來組合解散,他也有3個月的時間沒有工作。如今,他還能記起很多那時候的事情。 “當時,我的粉絲不敢說偶像是我,因為怕被人笑,只能偷偷支持我。家人也很尷尬,鄰居問我爸,你兒子出道這麼久,怎麼也看不到他拍廣告、拍戲啊?”羅志祥說,“當時我就不斷地告訴自己,一定要努力,一定要讓喜歡我的人抬起頭來。”

感謝衛生棉廣告

重新在娛樂圈亮相的羅志祥也不是一下子就紅起來的,他還記得當年自己來內地宣傳時曾面臨很尷尬的境地。 “當時,大家都是問我別人的問題。因為我有很多圈中的朋友,記者就會問我誰誰怎麼樣了,誰和誰是不是在一起之類的。到了問我自己問題的時候,就把採訪機放在那裡,告訴我:‘想說什麼自己說吧。’”羅志祥回憶說。

真正讓羅志祥翻身的,是那個衛生棉的廣告。羅志祥說:“可能是因為我有很多女性的朋友,商家覺得我有很體貼的一面,所以找我做女性產品的廣告,但是我真的很感謝那個廣告。”因為這個廣告,羅志祥在女性心目中的形像一下子達到了一個高峰,各種廣告合約也紛至沓來,讓他徹底翻了身。

被逼“貶”蔡依林

一向體貼女性的羅志祥,不久前卻似乎得罪了一位女性。之前,他表示蔡依林是最不會跳舞的藝人,讓蔡依林有些不高興了。

對此,羅志祥大聲喊冤:“那真是個誤會!當時我上了一個大小S主持的節目,大家也知道那姐妹倆嘴巴很毒的。她們問我一個問題:指出圈中最不會跳舞的人。這個問題很毒吧?沒辦法我只好說蔡依林了,大家關係好,可以開玩笑。之前她也曾經將我選為眉毛最噁心的人。”

被美國舞蹈老師追求

為了這張新專輯,羅志祥之前曾經特地到美國學習新的舞蹈。沒想到,這次學舞讓他很害羞。原來,羅志祥這次走了桃花運,他的舞蹈老師當時恰好沒有男朋友,而且明顯很中意他,所以在教學的過程中總會有意無意地調侃一下。比如,突然讓他停下來,然後告訴他他之前的表情太性感了。結果,在主持時鎮定自若的羅志祥,居然被“挑逗”得很害羞,經常低下頭去。

提到這段“艷遇”,羅志祥無奈地表示:“不行,我的英文太爛了,還是不要了。”

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [04/28/2008 - The First] If Show Lo Can't Act, Then He Can Sing, If He Can't Sing, He Can Host

Post by ohretro on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:43 pm

Ooh, I never knew Show did so many things just so he can be secure with a job. People always say Show doesn't excel in one particular area because he does so much...

Oh well, loveee him. <3
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Re: [04/28/2008 - The First] If Show Lo Can't Act, Then He Can Sing, If He Can't Sing, He Can Host

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:52 pm

yeah, i think it's sad that people think that he doesn't excel in any one ..

=(

but who cares what those ignoramuses think Smile
HAHAHA just kidding...half kidding.. LoL :]

i think he's done a pretty good job in everything he's done :}

yay <3

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie on Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:19 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:yeah, i think it's sad that people think that he doesn't excel in any one ..

=(

but who cares what those ignoramuses think Smile
HAHAHA just kidding...half kidding.. LoL :]

i think he's done a pretty good job in everything he's done :}

yay <3

pshh, forget everybody else....they're just not putting time into knowing Show. they will regret that..just like how MR. SUN regretted.

He might not be the best in every area...but when all of those areas are combined, he can kill everybody else. LOLS. (actually, in fans' eyes, he's best of the best) mwahha, for all i care, I only see him in my eyes. LOLS.

Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:25 am

Ofcourse Razz in our mind we all support him every time, never abandon him n:x
In the last line, so if Show good at English, he will date her,lol
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:37 am

dun worry~!! We , your fans , will support you ALL THE WAY !!!
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:38 am

Ya,, We support show!!
Xiao zhu bu yao dan xin<3
TAke care show zhu!!^^
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by engin on Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:46 am

I will support him all the way. Always, even if i die, well then i will follow him around with Luo baba Very Happy

pff mister Sun De Rong, SORRY that damn man always thinking of money or something. don't get that man

I've been thinking and discover that the report never respect Show, or some of them
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:16 am

he can do EVERYTHING!!!!
and this is great!!
I love him when he said ""At the time I kept telling myself, I have to work hard, I have to have everyone who likes me be able to hold their heads up high."
waoo!!! ^_________^
I totally love him!!!!!!!
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN on Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:17 pm

he's so great in every single field of his work that no one can see which one does it exactly excels the best in. how can those ppl say he DON'T excel in ANY when he excels in EVERY. blahhs- Show has put in loads of effort, & he's proud of himself; makes his parents proud & makes us proud of him too. JIAYOUUUU !
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet on Sun May 04, 2008 5:45 am

He does well in every jobs and he can also be a dancer ^^

I will support him,too! Everyone like you,SHOW
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iiws on Fri May 16, 2008 3:04 am

lotta girl always support you^^
don't worry!!!! Xiao Zhu

thx for translated!!!
iiws
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top