SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/27/2008 - Red Net] Show Lo Reveals Getting Seduced by Ma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[04/27/2008 - Red Net] Show Lo Reveals Getting Seduced by Madonna's Instructor

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:12 am

Show Lo Reveals Getting Seduced by Madonna's Instructor

04/27/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Using clever and witty to describe Show Lo is definitely not an overstatement. Today, came to Changsha to promote his new album "Wu Suo Bu Zai - Show Your Dance" with an invitation from Radio Station 101.7. In response to any question, he was very tactful. Besides supporting his good friend Jolin Tsai as "Heavenly Queen," as for the rumor of the rivalry with Jay Chou, Show revealed that the two haven't been in contact. Besides, this was his first time working with Madonna's dance instructor, and revealed that he got a lot of "love signals."

Supporting Jolin Tsai as Heavenly Queen

As Jolin Tsai's close friend, the have a very sincere friendship in their work and in their lives. But because they are both in the entertainment business, and are both very popular, their dance and album sales will obviously be compared. In regards to this, Show was very humble and support his good friend saying, "I'd definitely lose to Jolin Tsai, she's a heavenly queen [pop queen]!" He also cleared up that the competition between artists really isn't too important, "If there isn't pirating, then every artist will have his market, so our biggest enemy should be pirating."
Besides this, today's event organizers had especially allotted Jolin to come to Hu Nan on the 18th to record a video of encouragement, but she merely gave him a "Jia You." Show did not mind a big, and very understandingly said that the two like to say some very dry jokes in private. Jolin's words of encouragement is only comprehended by the two of them : "I'm pretty enthusiastic, her 'cold jokes' makes you need a coat."

No Contact With Jay Chou

As Jolin Tsai's close friend, when Jay Chou had criticized Jolin Tsai's sales record was feigned, Show had publicly support his friend many times, responding to the rumor. Their friendship was temporarily cracked, and Show Lo was rumored that due to this, had broken his friendship with Jay Chou. Afterwards, there was media that also reported that at events the two had no interaction, the "rivalry" seemed to become more and more realistic. Today even though he was unwilling to face his question, but when the reporters were pushing forth the question, Show expressed that this "rivalry" is a topic that was fabricated by the media for readers. But through his words it revealed that his strong friendship with Jay Chou had grown thin, "We're not in contact at the moment, we're all busy with our own things."

Exposes that He Was Seduced By Black Dance Instructor

To further his glistening dancing, for his new album "Wu Suo Bu Zai - Show Your Dance," Show Lo had gone to the U.S. for a "pilgrimage" for help from Madonna and Beyonce's star dance instructor Laurie Ann Gibson. As her first Asian apprentice, Show said that his charming photos had won over the dance instructor. He laughed and said that during the dance session, the instructor kept using words to seduce, expressing that she hopes to date an Asian guy, and even joking asked, "Do you want to have a Chocolate Milk baby." Show revealed that while he was dancing, his eyes are more fierce, so the instructor exclaimed that she couldn't look into them : "She joked and said or else she'd 'commit a crime.'"
In facing a foreign instructors daring love expression, when asked how he responded, Show obscurely said, "I'm not very good at the English language, so I just laughed and let it pass."

Wants Work, Not A Relationship

Even though he was rumored before with Selina and David Tao's girlfriend Liz Yang, but as much of a ruckus it caused in the outside world, Show had remained very quiet. As a "love expert" he claims that he is single at the moment, and right now he's completely focused in his work, so even he doesn't even bother thinking about prerequisites for girl.
Crossing over into film, drama, music and hosting, Show expressed that each one is a major role. "Most of my time is arranged my by company, but all the jobs are my favorite, each accumulated little by little, and each of my jobs have its own audience and supporting groups." After working with Jolin Tsai and Elva Hsiao, Show revealed that he hopes to collaborate with Lee Hyori: "She's really good a dancing, and her stage presents is great."

Source: Red Net
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:
[2008-04-27紅網]羅志祥爆遭麥當娜老師勾引

羅志祥稱與周杰倫沒聯絡爆遭麥當娜老師勾引

紅網 4月27日訊(記者朱青)用伶牙俐齒來形容羅志祥絕對不為過,今日應城市之音101.7之邀來長沙宣傳新專輯《無處不在》,他面對任何問題都顯出幾分機智。除了力挺好友蔡依林是“天后”外,對於早前與周杰倫傳不和,羅志祥透露兩人目前沒有聯絡。此外,首次與麥當娜舞蹈老師合作的他還自爆遭其狂發“愛的訊號”。

力挺蔡依林是天后

作為蔡依林最鐵的“閨中密友”,兩人無論是工作上還生活上表現出友情都相當真摯。不過兩人都身處娛樂圈,目前也都正當紅,舞蹈、專輯銷量難免被拿來比較。對此,羅志祥顯得十分謙虛,並力挺好友:“我一定輸給蔡依林的,她是天后嘛!”他還澄清目前藝人之間的PK沒有太大價值:“如果沒有盜版,每個藝人都會有自己的市場,所以我們最大的對手應該是盜版。”
此外,今日活動主辦方特意讓蔡依林18日來湖南參加演出時為錄製鼓勵音頻,不料對方卻僅給出“加油”兩個字。羅志祥絲毫不介意,並很默契地表示兩人私下最愛說冷笑話,蔡依林這番鼓勵只有他們才能領悟最貼切的意思:“我還算滿熱情的,她的冷笑話冷得要你穿衣服。”

與周杰倫沒聯絡

作為蔡依林的“鐵哥們”,去年周杰倫曾炮轟蔡依林銷量有水分時,羅志祥曾多次公開力挺好友,回擊傳聞。幾人的好友關係頓時頻傳破裂,而羅志祥傳聞也因此與周杰倫結下樑子。而後,有媒體也曾爆出幾人私下在一些演出中碰面均無交流,“樹敵說”越演越真。今日雖然不願面對此類問題,但當有記者追問,羅志祥堅稱 “樹敵說”純屬是一些媒體在為讀者造話題。但其言語中也透露出與周杰倫的友情由濃轉淡:“我們目前沒什麼聯絡,大家都各忙各的。”

自爆遭黑人舞蹈老師勾引

為以更好的舞蹈亮相,羅志祥早在新專輯《無處不在》問世前就赴美向麥當娜、碧昂絲等巨星的舞蹈老師Laurie Ann Gibson“取經”。作為其首位亞洲徒弟,羅志祥直言自己的帥氣照片讓老師同意接受。他還笑稱在排舞期間,這位黑人舞蹈老師不時用言語勾引他,不僅表示希望和亞洲人交往,還笑問:“想不想生個巧克力牛奶BABY。”羅志祥透露,當他跳舞時眼神比較犀利時,老師更是會驚呼不要直視她:“她笑稱否則她會‘犯罪’。”
面對外籍老師的大膽示愛,被問及如果回應的羅志祥回答得有點含糊:“英文不會說,所以笑笑就過了。”

要工作不要感情

雖與SELINA、陶喆女友楊俐思曾傳出緋聞,但儘管外界傳的沸沸揚揚,羅志祥幾乎一直都保持沉默。以“戀愛達人”自居的他今日堅稱目前是單身,而全部心思絕對放在工作上,因此連心儀的女生的條件都懶得去想。
身跨影、視、歌、主持四棲發展,羅志祥則表示每一項都是絕對主角。 “具體時間安排由公司幫我安排,但每個工作都是我最喜歡的,都是一點一點積累起來的,而且每個工作都會有獨有的觀眾群和支持群。”繼繼蔡依林、蕭亞軒後,羅志祥透露最希望合作的女星是李孝利:“她也很會跳舞,颱風很棒。”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [04/27/2008 - Red Net] Show Lo Reveals Getting Seduced by Ma

Post by Tonya on Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:05 am

ahah!!!!!!!!!!! >X°°°D xiao zhu seduced madonna's instructor!! I knew that!!!!
>X°°D
great xiao zhu..
about the pics.. one word..
hot!!! X°°D

thanks a lot stina for the news ^^
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:28 am

tactful, clever and witty.... I love you thanks stina so much
But I want Show have a lover to take care of him cyclops dont hit me everone What a Face
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. on Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:47 pm

Show looks very refreshed in the recent pictures =)

Thanks for the translation stina!
(In the last line.. I think you mean "presence" and not "presents" ^^)
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:39 pm

..|dreeam|.. wrote:Show looks very refreshed in the recent pictures =)

Thanks for the translation stina!
(In the last line.. I think you mean "presence" and not "presents" ^^)

LOL THANK YOU! Smile I don't edit my stuff like ever... i just translate and post.. ahahaahaha.. xD

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:58 am

TOTALLY HAWWWWWT!
hahas. he seduces everyone. lol. can't blame him. he just got that mesmerizing profile xD
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:37 pm

Lee hyori is pretty, but a bit..slutty? lol, not to bash her or anything.

anyways, my dad right now is in Chang Sha, Hu Nan..and was there when Show was there...i wonder if he saw a stampede of fans XP
wish i was there =(
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:34 am

Embarassed he such a nice guy,
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:38 am

yaa!! AGREE^^ Love him
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by engin on Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:03 am

of course he is not thinking of relationship now, workaholic and he haven't met a right girl yet (me Very Happy) hahhaha I'm dreaming again.

his outfit looks So great on him Very Happy
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top