SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/27/2008 - QQ] Show Lo Guests

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[04/27/2008 - QQ] Show Lo Guests

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:43 am

Show Lo Guests

04/27/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Host : Hello, to all QQ netizens and people listening on the radio from all over the world, a warm welcome to everyone watching today's Meng Niu Suan Suan Ru music billboard guest. Today's guest is Show "Xiao Zhu" Lo.
Show : Hello everyone!

Host : Participating in this interview this time, you have immense popularity, lots of people from Tian Jin, Shen Zhen, and all different places called in to ask about you. Do you have anything to say to them?
Show : Thanks to everyone for supporting me. If you're in school, please don't ditch class!

Host : Here I have questions from DJs from 10 of our national radio stations. Hainan music station's DJ asks which song is your favorite in your newest album?
Show : My favorite is "Yi Zhi Du Xiu" because in it, there's a line that goes "I'm no longer so and so, I'm so and so." I changed it to "I'm not longer so and so, I am Show Lo." I like to use this part of the song as an interaction with my fans.

Host : This time during the making of your album, were their any amusing occurrences?
Show : This time when we were making the album, there was an ant that crossed in front of me, "it past away," Heh heh.....
[translator's note: "amusing occurrences" in Chinese actually sounds like "passed away", thus the pun.]

Host : Guangdong station's DJ asks if there were any touching occurrences?
Show : In these two years, my work is mainly on my world tour and filming the TV series. Recently I filmed "Hot Shot," it's a basketball drama, along with Jerry Yan and Chun Wu, So these two years have been really fulfilling.

As for touching occurrences, I don't think there are any. It doesn't matter how many awards ceremonies that I attended or what not, every thing was earned from my hard work. And all of my time has been devoted to work, so thing really happens. If I had the time, the first thing I do is get with family.

Host : In your heart, what's the most important thing?
Show : I believe that my health is the most important, it's surpasses all.

Host : DJ from Radio Henan asks, celebrities always have a lot of things on their agenda and work to do, it's really tireing, do you like this?
Show : I like it, I'm most of afraid if I don't have an agenda of work.

Host: If you don't have anything to do, what do you do?
Show : I will ask my manager, why I don't have work today? Unless it's a break. Earlier I had a break, and took my mom out for a vacation for 3 days. If I don't have anything to do, then I'm at home relaxing.
Host : Is the pressure from work immense? How do you relieve it?
Show : I think that everyone feels differently. I'm a work-a-holic. As long as I can eat in following a work agenda then it will be fine. It's been a while since I've formally sit in a restaurant to enjoy a meal.

Host : So you still wish to have more time to spend with family and friends?
Show : Yes, I still wish to have my own time.

Host : When you eat, who do you like to sit with to eat?
Show : I like to eat with my hairstylist.

Host : Chang Sha music's DJ asks, what differences are there in this album compared to past albums?
Show : The songs are different, the album style is also different. I think this question should be answered by the audience, because I'll answer them really contrived. Saying it's good or not is by how the audience response, and now how I say it is. I came here today to recommend a new album to everyone, not to guarantee to everyone that every song is good, it's still up to everyone to decide whether they'll like it or not.

Host : The feedback from everyone is that they like it a lot, you can look at the comments later. Hainan station's DJ asks, In Show's past albums, he's collaborated with lots of outstanding musicians, in "Wu Suo Bu Zai - Show Your Dance" were there new collaborations?
Show : Yes, besides Elva Hsiao, there was also a collaboration with Teacher 'Lin Xi' [Albert Leung]. He wrote "Zui Hou De Feng Du - A Gentleman Like Manner." He's a master, his helping me write lyrics is my honor. I feel that he understands my style pretty well, that if I broke up with my girlfriend, I'd maintain my best manner/attitude.

Host : A DJ from Guangxi's station asks, working with Elva Hsiao on song "Bai Gei Ni - Defeated by You," how did the chance of your collaboration come about?
Show : Before she had invited me to be her concert guest. I felt that working with her was refreshing, new chemistry. She's also very outgoing and likes bullying me, and on top of that, I've learned how to tell facial fortunes, Look she's in our company now.

Host : Now you're in the same company, what do you have to say?
Show : Our seniority in the company is strict, if you come in without greeting each other, you'll get hit *laughs

Host : Do you have anything to say to your juniors?
Show : I think that you need to have a goal, an imaginary enemy, and see if you can surpass it. If you feel that being a celebrity is easy money-making, that you're too simple-minded. Not everyone that becomes a celebrity will become popular. Lots of entertainers have entered the business for 5-6 years, and you'd probably be unable to identify them. There was a senior that had told me, you have to either be the most popular celebrity or be the most unpopular celebrity. If you're somewhere in between, switching to a new job is so awkward.
But I don't think about how popular or how unpopular, as long as I can live up to my own performance, the it will be fine. You have to face this competition with a good attitude.

Host : How about pointers in professionalism?
Show : Like in Taiwan, there are lots of competition shows, and lots of people will think themselves as stars already. Let's not speak of their manners, but I feel that it doesn't matter whether you've become a celebrity or haven't, you need to maintain a learning mannerism, cherish your first chance of being on stage, cherish your first chance interacting with fans......it's this way that you'll really succeed.

Host : If you this dream, you can sign up on the China Music Broadcasting website, maybe Show can give you a few tips. Sichuan music station's DJ asks, which female celebrity you'd like most to collaborate with?
Show : I want to work with Korean female celebrity Lee Hyori, I think that she sings and dances really well, but there's a language barrier.

Host : Give us a taste.
Show : Annyeonghaseyo! *laughs [Korean : "hello!"]

Host : Which Chinese regional dialects do you know?
Show : Sichuan, Shandong, etc, etc. *laughs

Host : Shandong station's DJ asks, if you tried for an Olympics song? or if you have the plans to?
Show : I don't know how to compose. When I compose it's really spur of the moment, but if I had the chance to do so, I'd have lots of pressure. The whole world is focused on the Olympics song, I really think that having this chance, I could give it a try.

Host : What kind of athletic activities do you like?
Show : I like short distance running. When I was in school, I was a dark horse, anchoring and dashing forward. I also like long jump. Long jumping is depended on the limit of your explosive strength. I'm also pretty good at high jump. These are all activities that test the limits of Man, I like it a lot. As for the Olympics, if I have the time, I will buy tickets to watch.

Host : Which competition do you like to watch?
Show : My favorite is to watch diving. I think that it's a display of strength and beauty. I like gymnastics too.

Host : Which athletes do you like?
Show : Guo Jing Jing, Liu Xiang, Yao Ming etc etc.

Host : Hangzhou's station DJ asks, what's your favorite type of girl?
Show : Not scheming, really cute, really outgoing, really straightforward.

Host : For example, Elva Hsiao?
Show : No , I'm not going by just looks. You still have to get to know each other for a while and see if she'd filial, if she has her own opinion, if she's independent, etc.

Host : How about with regards to her career?
Show : As long as she's able to live up to her career then it's okay.

Host : Which is your favorite city/province in China?
Show : Hangzhou, because Xi Hu is in Hangzhou. It's really suitable for escaping the scorching summer. The working environment there makes you feel very comfortable, stress-free.

Host : There's a phrase that says, "Up there's heaven, Down there's Su Hang." Also another question from a DJ, how do you maintain your physique?
Show : Exercise regularly, play basketball, set times in which you cannot eat.

Host : Are there any tips in maintaining one's body?
Show : I think that exercising is the fastest. Taking dieting pills etc isn't good, there are side effects. For example, climb stairs, swim, go shopping, etc, etc are all ways to lose weight. When you shop you walk a lot, it burns lot of calories. If you want the fastest way to lose weight, you can swim, it works out the entire body.

Host: Gui zhou's radio DJ asks, in the music industry, entertainment world, and hosting world, are there times when they collide, and how do you deal?
Show : Yes, it's possible that in one day you have 3 tasks, release an album, host a show, and then act. I think that this kind of feeling is really exciting, but at the same time, there's lots of pressure. I'm afraid of any shortcomings in any of the 3, I like all three of my jobs. And I my company arranged it very well, not giving me hard decisions to make.

Host : It was happy conversing to day, are there any last words you want to say?
Show : I'm happy that everyone could watch out interview, hope everyone supports "Wu Suo Bu Zai - Show Your dance." Please, everyone, continue to support me.

Host : Lots of netizens hope to receive your personal autograph, can you choose from the website?
Show : #12, #180, and #2800.

Host : Do these numbers mean anything?
Show : 12 is because I live on the 12th floor, 180 is my height, and 2800 is because I hope to live until I'm 2800 years old.
Host : Thank you Show, Thank you netizens!
Show : Thank you *laughs

Source: QQ
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

[2008/04/27騰訊]羅志祥做客本榜

主持人:各位騰訊網友以及各位收音機前的網友大家好,歡迎大家收看今天蒙牛酸酸乳音樂聯播榜的嘉賓,今天的嘉賓是小豬,羅志祥。
羅志祥:大家好!

主持人:你來參加這一次訪談你的人氣很旺,有不少嘉賓從天津、深圳各地打電話來問你的情況。有什麼想對大家說的?
羅志祥:謝謝大家支持我,最近如果是上課,千萬不要曠課!

For the complete interview in Chinese visit:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [04/27/2008 - QQ] Show Lo Guests

Post by kprincess on Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:06 am

Hahaha!
2800 years old??
that is so like Show..
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN on Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:17 am

hahaha. so funny. o.o he lives on the 12th floor. didn't know that before this=x
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 on Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:27 am

So curious alien
Why Show like to eat with his hairstylist Question
live until I'm 2800 years old affraid
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya on Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:59 am

ahahah X°°°D until 2800....OMG
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:55 am

true wooww....he likes to eat with his hairstylist..I wonder why??...is it true that he live in the 12th floor..or he is just kidding..!!! I also want tto live until 2800 years old too!!^^
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro on Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:01 am

LMAO...live until 2800 years old?
Oh, Show. So adorable.
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya on Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:23 am

more than adorable!!!!!!!!
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 on Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:08 pm

hahah so funny!!!
poor ant!

2800 yrs old??? LOL!
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by engin on Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:48 pm

hahahha it is so Show, live till 2800 years old.

eat with his hairstylist? why? cat
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. on Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:50 am

i really like how he answers questions in interviews..
very unique and personal to him! =)

btw.. he looks really good in those pictures ^^
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top