SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[MISLEADING RUMOR] ‘Little Heavenly King’ rumoured to have impregnated a fan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[MISLEADING RUMOR] ‘Little Heavenly King’ rumoured to have impregnated a fan

Post by a_rita on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 pm

‘Little Heavenly King’ rumoured to have impregnated a fan

Who did it?

This is the question on everyone's mind now.

According to a Hong Kong magazine, a netizen who dubbed himself 'a small staff from Hua Yi' revealed on microblogging site Weibo, "A 'Little Heavenly King' made a fan, who is not even 20 years old, pregnant. She is now four months pregnant."

His message sparked off discussions and the netizen later codenamed the 'Little Heavenly King' as 'L'.

In a bid to sound credible, the netizen let on that he had previously worked in Hua Yi Brothers Media Corporation for two years and had seen the true colours of celebrities. He claimed to be aware of situations where female celebrities were made to serve and entertain big-wigs during dinners.

His posts set off a string of speculations as to who the perpetrator might be. Celebrities like Taiwanese singers Show Luo and Jay Chou, local singer JJ Lin and Hong Kong stars Leo Ku, Raymond Lam and Wong Cho Lam are thought to be possible suspects.

When the report was published, Jay and JJ's management companies furiously replied, "We are 'Heavenly Kings', not 'Little Heavenly Kings'."

Show's assistant chided reporters for "making groundless accusations and if you have the evidence, prove it. Don't bring him into everything, or we will lodge a complaint".

well, some new rumor would have to pop up to ''ruin'' his new album
well I think it was predictable something like this, ''first'' the std rumor and now pregnancy... the next rumor will be that they found out that he has a wife and three children, which he abandoned, and of course they are infected with std
oh please be more original next time Rolling Eyes

---------------
------------
sorry a_rita, borrowing your post :

The accusations and rumors were purposely made "hazy," so as to imply various artists, and the media questioned all artists, such as JJ Lin, Jay Chou, Kenji Wu, and others, including Show Lo for their opinions. If the media, rumor fabricators or anyone that continues to constantly use Show Lo's names to get people to read their ridiculous news and stories, legal action will be taken for defiling someone's image.

The only thing we can do is to chill and brush it off, cuz it's not true. In Taiwan, if not in other countries as well, people are well aware that "certain names" will give them readers, give them viewers, give them popularity. And right now, that name is "Show Lo," because anything and everything that has his name gets read, and read A LOT.
So just ignore these random things that keep coming up and try to ruin Show...cuz guess what .. it won't...
So let's just focus ... on .. FEBRUARY 18th!! Smile YAY!
-----------

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : just adding a message :))
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Re: [MISLEADING RUMOR] ‘Little Heavenly King’ rumoured to have impregnated a fan

Post by Rita8D on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Oh Come ON!!!!=.= when r hey going to STOP.. i dont think they even no wt S T O P mean!!!-.-;;;; they hav no life !!!stop making things up without proofs jeeze!!!they doing this, wasting ppl precious time!!!!n they should think first!!!.....wt r they=.=? can they be at least professional or act like a person or human ._,lll
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Re: [MISLEADING RUMOR] ‘Little Heavenly King’ rumoured to have impregnated a fan

Post by nicxxiangloveshow on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Oh-Puh-Lease! Netizens GET YOUR LIFE!,BE ORIGINAL!
Don't ruined some people's precious time and i believe that "THEY ARE ALL INNOCENT! AND THEIR PRIORITY IS THERE WORK!"
S-S-S-TUPID NETIZENS.
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:01 pm

why do they have to do something like this and especially during times when something big is happening soon?
they should really get a life and stop making ridiculous stories... Neutral
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi9510 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:21 am

im soo mad??? Y??
sooo freakin immature Mad
mimi9510
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:26 am

I'm sick fo 3 days now, fever,cough,sneezing,runny nose,n bad headache.n still go to school...ahh after i read this im so piss that my sickness got worse...=.=''''!!!I can't imagine Show's feeling Sad!!!!T__T waiiii!!!didnt they see his tears?the lyrics of his song? ahh!! these ppl got nothing to do!!!!
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:34 am

OH WTF!!! %*^&$(#(@#*$&$!!!!! Mad When will they ever stop?! I mean COME ON!! I'm sick of it already. Jeezz!! What is up with (beep) media?!?! AND WTH. Just because his album is upcoming, these things aren't supposed to happen because THEY'RE NOT TRUE!!! God. The nerves of these people....makes me wanna go punch them. And then I would want to say "Shove it up your (beep)" xD

Seriously though. Why can't they atleast act professional? Or a human? Or BE ORIGINAL!?! Get a life you STUPID NEITZENS!! Mad

But I agree with Stina jie. It won't affect us. Because we know it's not true. Show, you have our support, love, and maybe..hugs? lol. Smile You are definitely the king of our hearts I love you

Jai You, SHOW!! <3
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by woaini_30 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:47 am

ohh.. why do they always do this?? making rumors for the one who is innocent and hardworking.. SHOW is not doing anything bad to them even if they are doing these since before.. what do they get from these?? aren't they tired cause no matter what they say..

we all know that SHOW is not that kind of person and SHOW can never do that.. couldn't they just stop cause no matter what they say and do..

we will never ever leave SHOW..
we will never ever stop supporting SHOW..
we will never ever stop loving SHOW..

FOREVER WITH SHOW.. =) <3 I love you
woaini_30
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:44 am

this is plain stupid, show basically doesn't have the time to be with other girls, and if he was, there's actually gonna be a photo taken, i mean taiwan paparazzi's not that bad...
shut up you stupid people who keep on spreading disgusting rumors! they don't deserve it! and won't it kinda be embarrassing if people will know you as the one who got STD because of him or the one who got pregnant cuz of him?! get a life

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:37 am

again?!

xiao ren really want to destroy the names of artist. i hate when they do some ridiculous news.

and show will never do that to his fans
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:19 am

Evil or Very Mad this is just some of the things that might come to our show luo's life right now... hes at the peek of his career and we should expect more bad news that people will say about him. i totally agree with the plan that they will sue those media people if they cant show any proofs ,,,

anyways all we can do is to be here for show and support him always
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://love4show.forums1.net/forum.htmhttp://www.facebook.com/#!

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:10 am

Another rumor. Wth. -.- They're just wasting their time in making those stupid rumors. Netizens/Little People get a life.

*ignore Exclamation
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by mypiggy on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 am

stupid netizen!!!! get a life!!! Mad

don't they listen to show's new song? this is what he's trying to tell those stupid netizen that he's going to fight on no matter what kind of rumours they spread.

just like the MV's ending....we like always cheer him on!!!

LOU ZHI XIANG!! LOU ZHI XIANG!! LOU ZHI XIANG!! cheers
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:18 am

Come on liar people!! you should shut up and leave Show Lo in peace!! Come on!!
How much bad you are !!!!

I can't believe it!!!!

Just stop it!!!!!!!
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:58 am

This is one Stupid news..!!! this brought up just to ruin Show's album..
Show jia you, dont let yourself to be affected by these CRAZY, STUPID PIECE OF NEWS..
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:02 am

wah.. never really getting tired huh?
lmfao.
come on... grow up! ~~ no im not hurting Smile cos i believe show.. we all believe in him that's why we know he can NEVER do such stupid thing ...

well.. it's those people who are making themselves *^@^*&$&!
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 am

a_rita wrote:

well I think it was predictable something like this, ''first'' the std rumor and now pregnancy... the next rumor will be that they found out that he has a wife and three children, which he abandoned, and of course they are infected with std

--

love this part of your post lol!
just can laugh about these rumors ....
like stina said
when something is labled with show these days, everybody knows it will sell
so they just put his name in randomly

so lets just ignore
and wait for the preorder crazyness ;-)

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:59 am

hmmm it's kinda funny at the same time cause no one would believe this. they included WAY too many 天王. those who believe this crap seriously need to be more exposed to the news from the entertainment circle.

hmmm, let's see what they'll say next. one unlucky person would be picked and get pointed at. wait and see who. i think it's either show, jay or jj since they are the few popular ones. if they focus on hong kong then it'll probably be raymond. apparently he is quite famous at hk right ? sad thing. reporters are pretty mental to write this kind of article tho. hmmmm, it's time to visit the psychiatrist. maybe people that spread this kind of rumours should join those reporters too. it'll do them some good.

Last edited by sze92 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:08 am

a_rita ha scritto:

--

love this part of your post lol!
just can laugh about these rumors ....
like stina said
when something is labled with show these days, everybody knows it will sell
so they just put his name in randomly

so lets just ignore
and wait for the preorder crazyness ;-)

that's right!!!! We all have to do tHIS! just ignore him... and keep supporting our Show Lo..

thesere rumors are just excuses... in adding it's Show lo preorder album..so.. . ..it's all abvious
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:50 pm

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH Evil or Very Mad
i know we should be ignoring these STUPID RIDICULOUS POINTLESS rumours but these 'netizens' have seriously gone too far over the line
and yes everything that has show in it will sell so they just randomly bring him up in everything ¬__¬
there's honestly so much bs in asian entertainment news right now it's ridiculous
seriously they think saying stuff like this will make us hate him? well dear haters, you're WRONG because criticizing him & making up rumours about him will just make us want to support him even more.
i will let this go because it's not a direct accusation but if one other thing comes up again i will actually flip.
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:38 pm

So stupid these Xiao Ren need to die. (not litterly...but close) Jia You Show! Remember, you have fans who are smart and who will supprot you!
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:28 pm

i can't help but laugh at this, haha! sorry, sorry... but seriously, this is just laughable. Stina's right, let's just focus on Show's new album and support him. aite guys? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:06 am

stupid news. annoying me all the time. once i get to taiwan, i'll buy the socks with "xiao ren" on the bottom of it (hehe) i'll wear it all the time, it'll feel good to know you're killing them with every step (i'm so evil)
anyway, ya anything with Show on it, it'll sell, i mean if they'd be selling stuff that show uses, i'd probably buy it(if my parents allow me)
but looking at all the news show's got, his album's sure to be a big hit Smile
six platinum here we gooo!

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:24 am

sorry but can someone tell me who is xiao ren X3?
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:53 am

Rita8D wrote:sorry but can someone tell me who is xiao ren X3?

@Rita8D "xiao ren" are the people who "destroy" Show...those that create the rumors and all
am i right? if wrong, can someone correct me? Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Rita8D wrote:sorry but can someone tell me who is xiao ren X3?

Xiao Ren = Little People. I think it also means evil people or something like that Very Happy
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 am

oh ty XD!!! I was like xiao ren o-O? someone name XD!!
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am

I just had to laugh when I saw then read this article? Really??!! that's the best they have? even xiao gui said something about how the "little people" would say something about him once the new album came out. Hopefully Show didn't take this garbage to heart. Because I don't know any true Show Fan who would believe this blatent lie.....sigh. Although it's hard, Show you must still be strong Jia you <33
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

http://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:00 am

I really danno what to say.. i mean, there is "nothing" to say. its all lies. They really need a life! We all know Xiao Zhu would "never" do anything like that! I just hope they'll leave him along.. well "at least" til after his 8th album comes out... not saying that i want anymore of these pathetic rumors, but you know... media always go attacking famous celebs. and we all know that Xiao Zhu would always fall down in that category since hes soooooo amazing and sooooo talent and we will forever and always love him to big huge bits!! XD Sooo Jai You Xiao Zhu!! Cant wait til Feb 18th ! And ~ 拼什麼 is very touching!! Crying or Very sad pig
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
................. (づ ̄ ł ̄)づヾ 羅志祥我愛你 我愛你 我愛你!! ♥ .................
♪ 愛 只有簡單筆畫, 卻比想像複雜~ pig
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:19 am

What the FUDGE..

what kind of nonsense this story is.?

Let us support him in the best way that we can.. Very Happy

nevermind the news.. I`m so excited about the album.

kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top