SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/19/2011 - GT] Show Lo's New Album "Only For You" 1/28 Pre-Order, 2/18 Release!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[01/19/2011 - GT] Show Lo's New Album "Only For You" 1/28 Pre-Order, 2/18 Release!

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Show Lo's New Album "Only For You" 1/28 Pre-Order, 2/18 Release!

01/19/2010

"Asia's Dance King" Show Lo's new album "Only For You" will be on pre-orders on 1/28 and will officially be released on 2/18!
For pre-order complimentary gifts, specially mixed fragrance,
Show Lo : "Giving everyone the joy of sight, sound, and smell!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Lo will soon be releasing his brand new solo album "Only For You," and unprecedentedly using a ballad as a first single, "Pin She Me," pushing his own singing limits. The new song was finally revealed 2 days ago (1/17) on Hit FM, for a global premiere, and the music video was also premiered yesterday (1/18), immediately receiving enthusiastic feedback. Besides discovering Show Lo's improved vocals, the 4 touching stories also had netizens bellowing, "Cried Super Hard!" And to reciprocate his fans, record company Gold Typhoon will be releasing 2 versions for pre-orders "Shenqing Kuankuan (Deep Love)" and "Huahua shijie (Colorful World)," limited 30,000 copies each. And on every album, there will be a unique number imprinted on them. Pre-order version also comes with 2 different photoshoot photos, Show Lo personally mixed fragrance, exclusive notebook...etc...5 valuable secret gifts, letting fans have "One and Only" Show Lo.

Show Lo's 8th solo album "Only for You" will be on pre-orders from 1/28 to 2/17, two versions with expenditures over a million dollars. Show also personally partook in the design of the pre-order gifts. This time around, the record company put their creativity to work, besides 30,000 copies of the 2 versions, but also watermarking each one uniquely with a number. Though the cost of making the albums increased by a lot, but each album will then be "One and Only" on of its kind! When fans found out about this, they began bidding, hopping they'd be able to receive their own personal numbers. Show Lo also immediately expressed that he wishes to have these 3 numbers : 0208, 0730, and 1120, "These three numbers are my dad's, mom's and my birthdates. I hope to be able to keep them. It's my eight album! I'll give this one and only "8" to my dad!" (note : Ba = Eight, sounds like "Dad")

[side note : The English Title of this album is "Only For You" while the translation of the Mandarin title is "One and Only"]

In the two versions, the "Shenqing Kuankuan (Deep Love)" version will come with the "American Gentlemen Photobook + Touch My Heart Thoughtful Night light." For this Show Lo went to Los Angeles for a photoshoot with a brand new look, but unthinkably was met with 8 consecutive days of hard rain, which delayed the photoshoot. And on the last day in Los Angeles, just as the staff was ready to give up on the filming, the day before heading back to Taiwan, the weather suddenly changed for the better, not only did it stop raining, but there was even a double rainbow that painted across the sky, even neighboring residents were in awe, commenting, "Amazing!"

The production also rushed to grab their equipment which had already been packed. The wardrobe also hurried to help Show into his outfits, and under the wondrous double rainbow, they completed the outdoors filming for the "American Gentlemen Photobook!" And unbelievably, after 5 minutes, the skies of L.A. suddenly started pouring again, Show said, "I heard locals say that 8 consecutive days is already ridiculous enough, but having the rain suddenly stop and have a double rainbow show up is unbelievable. I can only say, we were too lucky!"

And the other limited edition pre-order version "Huahua shijie (Colorful World)" will include "Flower Boy Photobook + Only For You Rose Fragrance + Exclusive Notebook," 3 complimentary gifts. Show said that for the special frangrance, he had especially gone to the production site and picked roses, geranium, and ylang-ylang(cananga) as the main scents, and added essences of fingered citron, sweet orange, lemon, and vetiver, spending 5 days to mix a one and only, Show Lo rose fragrance, Show Lo said, "The new album is called 'Only for You.' This time I have give everyone the joy of sight, sound, and smell! And I have to thank all those willing to listen to me, those that support me, for you guys, I'm fighting!"

Source : Gold Typhoon
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
[2011-01-19金牌大風] 亞洲舞王羅志祥新專輯「獨一無二」1月28日預購2月18日正式發行!

from金牌大風: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

「亞洲舞王」羅志祥新專輯「獨一無二」1月28日展開預購 2月18日正式發行!
為預購贈品調配專屬香氛 羅志祥:「讓大家感受視覺、聽覺、味覺全方位享受!」

「亞洲舞王」羅志祥將於2月18日發行個人全新專輯「獨一無二」,也首度破天荒以抒情歌曲「拼什麼」當作主打,挑戰自我歌唱極限,新歌也已經於前天(17日)在Hit Fm聯播網進行全球大首播,MV也在昨天(18日)首播,立刻受到熱烈迴響,除了發現羅志祥演唱實力精進,MV中4段觸動人心的故事也讓網友大喊「哭慘了!」; 而新專輯為回饋歌迷,唱片公司「金牌大風」特地推出2款預購版本「紳情款款版」和「花花仕界版」各限量3萬張,也將在每一張專輯上都壓上了限量編號,2款預購版本更分別加贈了2款寫真、羅志祥親手調製的擴香香氛、獨厚筆記本…等5大超值神祕禮,要讓所有粉絲都能一次擁有最「獨一無二」的羅志祥!

羅志祥第8張個人專輯「獨一無二」將在1月28日至2月17日進行預購,2款預購版本「紳情款款版」和「花花仕界版」耗資百萬,羅志祥也親自參與討論設計專屬預購贈品,唱片公司這次更發揮巧思,除了2個版本各限量3萬張之外,也在每一張專輯都壓上流水編號,雖然製作成本暴增,但卻讓每一張專輯都是「獨一無二」的!而部分歌迷得知此一消息,也在網路上開始標價,希望能標到一個屬於自己的專屬號碼,羅志祥也立刻表示希望自己能夠擁有「0208」、「0730」、「1120」、這3張,「這3個號碼是爸爸、媽媽和我的生日,很希望能把它保留下來,第8張了!我要把這張獨一無二的8獻給爸爸!」

2款預購版中,「紳情款款版」將加贈「美西紳仕寫真集+TOUCH MY HEART貼心夜燈」,為此,羅志祥遠赴美國洛杉磯拍攝全新造型的寫真集,而在洛杉磯8天的工作期間,原本預定為新專輯的預購贈品「美西紳仕寫真集」拍攝全新的Look,沒想到卻遇上了連續8天的豪雨,讓拍攝工作一延再延,而在洛杉磯的最後一天,正當所有工作人員決定放棄拍攝工作,要準備搭機返台前夕,天氣卻突然好轉,不但雨停日現,天空中甚至劃出2道美麗的彩虹,連當地的居民都嘖嘖稱奇連喊「Amazing!」工作團隊也連忙將已經打包的器材紛紛開箱取出,化妝師則趕緊幫羅志祥完成造型,在雙彩虹奇景下完成了「美西紳仕寫真集」的戶外拍攝工作!而不可思議的是,在工作完成的5分鐘後,洛杉磯當地突然又開始下起傾盆大雨,羅志祥:「聽當地人說連下8天雷雨已經很誇張,突然雨停放晴還出現2道彩虹更是不可思議,只能說真的太幸運了!」

而另一款限量預購的「花花仕界版」則將加贈「花美潮男寫真集+ONLY FOR YOU玫瑰擴香+獨厚筆記本」等3款好禮,羅志祥則為了專屬擴香的香味,特地趕赴至製作工廠,選擇了玫瑰、玫瑰天竺葵、伊蘭等為主調,另外搭配了佛手柑、甜橙、檸檬、岩蘭草等精油,花了5天調製出獨一無二,專屬於羅志祥的玫瑰誘香,羅志祥:「新專輯叫『獨一無二』,這一次一定會讓大家感受到視覺、聽覺、味覺全方位的享受!更謝謝所有願意傾聽我、支持我的人,為了你們,我拼了!」

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [01/19/2011 - GT] Show Lo's New Album "Only For You" 1/28 Pre-Order, 2/18 Release!

Post by freya1507 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:30 pm

thanks stina ... got it now ....

but still very surprised only 60000 in sum
for tw and yesasia and everywhere ... strange

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Re: [01/19/2011 - GT] Show Lo's New Album "Only For You" 1/28 Pre-Order, 2/18 Release!

Post by onemanshow on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:56 pm

OMGEEE! suddenly got super excited with the album :"> the freebies makes me more excited ^^

onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by resha22chad on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:29 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaa~
i am so happy for him to release a new album again~
congrats for him..
its a long time i am not update about him >.<
i miss him so much~

resha22chad

Number of posts : 2

https://twitter.com/sweetlifeforcha

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Woooooo~ i can't really wait to release his new album and the freebies are effin' cool GAAAASH i can't choose which one i'll be pre-ordered to my mom..
actually they're all cool as well.^_^

nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Both versions are really cool.. Wow! Oh no.. I will snatch my money to buy that.. Razz
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:48 pm

ahh..he puts so much efforts in them !! i want to pre-order it but i cant Sad!!=.= no credit card till 18 ._.lll
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:38 am

thanks stina!oh~~ wanna have it all..

it seems like whatever versions..you can't just miss them!
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:50 am

ohh Smile) with the freebies, super excited with that. thanks stina
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eyena on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:16 am

im getting more excited for his new album! i really want to preorder but i cant.. Sad thanks for sharing stina! Smile
eyena
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:33 am

Loving how this albums guna be sooo uniquely special !!! :DD
Really wanna get both version !! >.< Jai You Xiao Zhu !! ♥
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:30 am

Question: if I pre-order the album, would the complimentary gifts come with it? (I live in Vancouver, Canada)

YAY! I'm so excited to get his album as a early birthday gift which my friend will get it for me! ^0^
Can't wait to try out his fragrances!! I love you
Once again....YAY!! WOOHOO! bounce cheers
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:24 am

I'm so excited for his new album!!! I'm curious about the gadgets as well Razz

Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by woaini_30 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:36 am

hayy.. can't decide which version will i buy because i want to have them both.. hehehe..

i really want to have this album... really excited.. =)
woaini_30
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:39 pm

ohh that's why they are SO expensive
guess it'll be worth it though Smile

can't wait to see the pic of the night light ^^
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by mrslittlepig on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:35 pm

i want both versions! same question as @xiaozhu_woaini07.. can I pre-order it if I live in Canada? :S
mrslittlepig
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

http://-redline.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:43 pm

@mrslittlepig: I think you can pre-order from yesasia......but if you do order it from there I don't know if the complimentary gifts come with it. Hence, why I asked if there's any other payment other than credit card. I really want to know. Crying or Very sad
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by shan_munchkin on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:24 pm

mrslittlepig wrote:i want both versions! same question as @xiaozhu_woaini07.. can I pre-order it if I live in Canada? :S

you can get it from yesasia or any other sites online if they sell it, but yesasia does international shipping guaranteed...and as for the gifts...right now yesasia has 2 versions of preorders but you dont know which gift is for what version yet, they still have to straighten this out...but the gifts should come with the 2 versions you are able to preorder.
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

http://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rita on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:55 pm

which pictures are from ''American Gentlemen Photobook''?
just curious.... ok a lot curious because i'm not sure if this picture is from ''American Gentlemen Photobook''

if anyone knows please tell me Very Happy
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by mrslittlepig on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:23 pm

@shan_munchkin and @xiaozhu_woaini07 THANK YOU! I love you wait, yesasia is legit right?
mrslittlepig
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

http://-redline.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:59 pm

@mrslittlepig: Your welcome. And yes, yesasia is legit. I'm just waiting for which gifts goes to what version. Once they have it updated, HELLOOO SHOW LUO!! xD
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi9510 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:14 am

so happy i got my own credit card!! im so gonna get both version cause i love him so MUCH!!
mimi9510
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by woaini_30 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 am

same with sZHANG_x.. i also want to know night light looks like.. heheh

so excited.. i really want to have this album.. =)
woaini_30
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:26 pm

this is the pic of the nightlight Smile

ahh i dunno which one to get!!
i'm still really confused about the fragrance thing
is it perfume? or is it just some liquid thing that smells nice?
i want the nightlight but i want the notebook aswell :S
too hard to decide!!
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top