SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/12/2011] Climax of Red/White Face-Off : Show Lo As Finale Performance, White Team Wins

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[01/12/2011] Climax of Red/White Face-Off : Show Lo As Finale Performance, White Team Wins

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Climax of Red/White Face-Off : Show Lo As Finale Performance, White Team Wins

01/12/2011

The highly anticipated "2011 Superstar Red White Face Off" by TTV entered the Taipei Arena on 01/10, with artists split between red and white teams, there were a total of 28 performances of non-stop climax after climax. Including Show Lo, Elva Hsiao, David Tao, Daniel Chan, JJ Lin, Kenji Wu, Aoyama Thelma, Kousuke Atari and Korean groups After School and SHINee, and many others, filming from 7 PM to 12 AM with the camera continuously rolling, a new record for a special program in the country. In the end Harlem Yu celebrated his white team victory, winning 2 years in a row! The victory flag was presented to Harlem by Show Lo, where Harlem loudly exclaimed, "Our Red White Troupe, Here To Serve You Every Year!"

Show Lo's Performance Photos Finally Revealed

This year, CTV also invited Korean groups in a competition, TTV's "Red Vs White" was nervous, and played too mysteriously, causing the whole performance to go a little haywire. The artists and managements were unable to attain a schedule of the event beforehand, so when time came no one knew what to do, and some artists didn't even get to walk the "Red Carpet." Show Lo, Daniel Chan, Gigi Leung, and David Tao's spectacular performance photos were also buried for a day and was finally released yesterday.

Despite all that, the performance of the night that heated the Taipei Arena to it's highest point, was none other than Asia Dance King Show Lo's finale performance. As not to disappoint as the Red White Ambassador, he rounded up 50 performers, that marched up from the audience, then Show Lo made a grand explosive entrance on stage. Show especially arranged for a Chinese-bamboo accompanied version of his dance piece "Jing Wu Men (Dance Gate)" bringing in the Lunar New Year atmosphere with his golden fans, movements in sync and smooth, while he also didn't forget to interact with his fans in the audience, asking everyone to vote and cheer him on! His entire performance had everyone in the audience screaming crazily. The level of spectacular was off the charts, giving a big booster for the white team.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source : ifensi, ChinaTimes, Yahoo
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fan Account (Of The Chaotic Filming -_- ):
Credits to 咩咩一妹妹 's weibo
Translated by o_ost1nao_o
Originally, everything was done filming and everyone was about to leave! Then the production staff told everyone to "Wait! Caomeng is going to film again, as well as Harlem! So please everyone stay and scream for them!" But everyone was sill making their way out. There weren't many people that stayed.

So then! The production staff added, "And Show Too! Show is going to stay for another performance too!" Then everyone turned around and went back to their seats to watch Show! Thinking that TTV wouldn't be that ridiculous/bored!

BUT! While they were still filming Caomeng, we got news that said, Show's celebrity van had already left! My gosh! So we were all fooled! (4 other friends) and I sat there thinking that we'd wait a little and see!

But it was true! After Harlem's segment was filmed, he said, "Good work! Thanks for your hard work! Get home safely!" Then the production staff went on stage and said, "Lo Mama called and wanted Show to go home and eat with her! And Show thought that his segment was fine. So we don't have to re-film it! Everyone can go home now!"

So a lot of us were cheated! Everyone was very angry! How can you lie to us by using Show? Even though we can understand because there weren't many people left, so they used this kind of method! But we were really disappointed! Hopefully the TV station will stop toying with Show's fans!

Spoiler:
【2011/01/12 粉絲網】羅志祥金扇壓軸白隊稱霸 紅白藝能大賞迎高潮

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

羅志祥金扇壓軸白隊稱霸 紅白藝能大賞迎高潮

備受各界矚目的台視《2011超級巨星紅白藝能大賞》1/10當晚強勢攻頂台北小巨蛋,紅白兩隊藝人共28組卯足全勁,高潮不斷,最後哈林庾澄慶率領的白隊勝出,連莊拿下開春第壹勝!哈林興奮得從羅志祥手上拿過勝旗,還囂張揮旗大喊:我們紅白進香團,每年爲您服務!
小豬陶吉吉表演照終曝光

共28組絕無冷場的精彩演出,包含羅志祥、蕭亞軒、陶喆、陳曉東、林俊傑、吳克群、青山黛瑪、中孝介、韓團After School、SHINee等超重量級表演,錄影自晚間7時起至12時全場不停機高潮不斷,創下國內特別節目新紀錄,要給觀眾最強除夕夜!

今年中視除夕也邀韓團、搞對抗賽,台視「紅白」緊張兮兮、大搞神祕,間接造成整場演出走味,除了藝人與經紀公司事先拿不到流程表、當下被搞得不知所措,部份藝人在「星光大道」也見不得光,小豬與陳曉東、梁詠琪,以及陶吉吉的精采演出被埋沒了一天,昨天才得以出土。

而錄影當晚high爆小巨蛋的最高潮,莫過于亞洲舞王羅志祥的壓軸演出,爲了不讓紅白大使稱號浪得虛名,他還拉來50人兵團大隊,從觀衆席行軍而出,氣勢磅礡迎出爆破出場的羅志祥,小豬特地設計用中國絲竹音樂改編動感舞曲精舞門,演出濃濃年味的金扇舞,動作帥氣整齊俐落,還不忘與台下粉絲互動,要大家投票幫他加油!整場演出勾動觀衆狂吼,精彩程度破表爲白隊注入壹劑強心針。

咩咩一妹妹

跟大家說一下好了!原本都已經錄影完了大家要離場!結果呢工作人員就說!大家等等!草蜢還要再一次還有哈林!所以請大家留下來幫忙歡呼!結果大家還是要離場啊!留下的人並不多!結果!工作人員又接著說!還有小豬喔!小豬也要留下來再一次!大家就回頭要找位置在留下來看小豬啊!想說台視應該不是這麼無聊的吧!(1)

結果!還在錄草蜢的時候!就有接到消息說!豬少爺得保母車已經開走了!天啊!所以我們被騙了!我和@SFC陳帥帥 @小櫻的世界 還有@SFC每每阿姨 坐在那邊想說還是等一下看看!果不其然!哈林錄完後就說!辛苦大家了!回家小心點!工作人員就上台說!剛剛羅媽打電話來要小豬回家吃消夜!而且小豬覺得剛剛那段很OK(2)

所以不用再重錄一次!大家可以回家了!所以我們很多人都被騙了!大家很生氣!怎麼可以拿小豬來騙我們呢?雖然可以理解因為留下的人數不多!所以需要用這樣的手法!但是我們真的很失望!希望電視公司可以不要這樣戲弄小豬的歌迷!(3)報告完畢!

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [01/12/2011] Climax of Red/White Face-Off : Show Lo As Finale Performance, White Team Wins

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:13 pm

God d*mn. He looks sexy in that outfit! WOOT! Go Show!! ^_^

I would've gone crazy too if I was in the audience. :O Jing Wu Men!! My favourite song!! Yayynesss!!! ^O^

And wth?! What is up with the TV statiion?!?! Mad
They need to stop toying with us all!!! Like seriously!!! >_< GAH! >Sad
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Re: [01/12/2011] Climax of Red/White Face-Off : Show Lo As Finale Performance, White Team Wins

Post by HinataNoGo on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:17 pm

:O wait... show luo and shinee at the same event on the same stage?? i NEED to see this!!! when will it be aired???

yay he performed jing wu men! Very Happy that fan special is one of my favorites out of all his dances ^^
so his team still lost right... well it's ok... as long as his performance was amazing Razz... maybe next time =)

what the... they lied to the fans? well... i understand that it kinda sucks for them to record without audience... i think.. i would've been nice and stayed XD but it's your own dicision and it's just wrong to use show as a bait so that people will stay ň.ó... but wait... that also means most of the audience were show fans Very Happy
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 pm

@HinataNoGo
nope his team won Smile he's on team WHITE. Smile
he was on the white team last year too, and they won last year too
(i'm thinking whichever side Show is on, is the winning side Razz)

and since Lunar New Years is on Feb 03.
and this is supposed to be a new year's eve special...
so it should air Feb 02.

and yes. Shinee+Show.
they did in fact "share" the stage too..
when they were getting the count for which team to win,
Show/Elva + 2 Hosts + Shinee + 2 others were on stage watching the votes tally up. Smile

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:08 pm

awsome lloooking so HAWT!!!wdh they can't use Show to make ppl stay, =.=;;; that is just mess up >>'' poor the fans :<
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfish on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 pm

how ridiculous and childish of the tv station to do that! Evil or Very Mad
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Xiao Zhu Dellosa on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:17 pm

pig I LOVE IT!
Tin Xiao Zhu Dellosa

Number of posts : 1

http://www.facebook.com/SHOWLUOver07

Back to top Go down

Post by baozhu on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 pm

The production staff are so cheap to do that, they obviously lied and made people stay there for such a long time, zzz why is there so much dishonesty.

I think the team that had Show and Shinee would of course win, they are seriously popular, I dunno who was on the other side but hopefully it was even in terms of popularity so the votes depended on performances. It looks like Show did the fan dance from the concerts? I liked that performance so I'm glad he brought it back.

baozhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:00 am

Yeah.. Hope I watch this full on television..

On the Lunar New Year, yup..
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:18 am

wee. Smile he' s totally hot Smile and with the performance. It's good to know that their team won !! and also i'm glad that he shares the stage with shinee. that's totally incredible Smile)

btw i have a question, is shinee in the white team also??

thanks for those who can answer Smile
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:01 am

wa.. show was awesomely hot there ..
ill be waiting for the airing ..
handsome .

aw.. if i were them.. ill be angry too.. dont know if they're really fooling the audience or just really a fault .. Smile
anyway .. thanks stina Smile
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:24 am

yeah! maybe he's the lucky charm of the white team, hahaha! and SHINee! i wanna watch their performances!

it is really lame, to use Show's name just to make people stay. but on the brighter side, Show is really effective, hehehe...

thanks for sharing Stina! i love to hear news like these, Very Happy
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:45 am

So hot..!! Wink
Smile i love his hairstyle.. Smile)
another spectacular performance by Show..
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:15 am

wow im so excited for this

but why did the tv station need to use Show?
is it because he has more fans just to re-film it again
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:19 am

o_ost1nao_o wrote:@HinataNoGo
nope his team won Smile he's on team WHITE. Smile
he was on the white team last year too, and they won last year too
(i'm thinking whichever side Show is on, is the winning side Razz)

and since Lunar New Years is on Feb 03.
and this is supposed to be a new year's eve special...
so it should air Feb 02.

and yes. Shinee+Show.
they did in fact "share" the stage too..
when they were getting the count for which team to win,
Show/Elva + 2 Hosts + Shinee + 2 others were on stage watching the votes tally up. Smile
oh i guess when i read red white ambassador i just skipped the 'white' part XD so he won!!!! that's so cool!! Very Happy
can't wait to see his performance and the others as well!! bounce
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Thuchen on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:40 am

how can they do it, use show to cheat his fans. arghh...i already hate this tv station.
but show looks so hot.
anyway, how come i never knew of this thing, so sad, i would have loved to watch it....
Thuchen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by mypiggy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:29 am

now they use his name to cheat the fans to stay, last time when he was down on his luck they call him 'rating poison' - saying that what even show he goes on the rating will drop....hmmmppp....now they should eat back their words.... Cool
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:20 pm

wowowow!
Show & SHINee!
cexcited to see the videos!
Very Happy
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Chie... wrote:wee. Smile he' s totally hot Smile and with the performance. It's good to know that their team won !! and also i'm glad that he shares the stage with shinee. that's totally incredible Smile)

btw i have a question, is shinee in the white team also??

thanks for those who can answer Smile

i think SHINee was on the Red Team.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:33 pm

i love this article Smile
just shows what a big impact show's performances have on everyone. this is why i wanna see him live so bad!

who exactly decides which team wins?
is it the audience?
'cause if it is then it's not that surprising show's team won xD

oh and are there any performance vids?
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:44 pm

OMg I cant wait to see this!! Show Luo and SHinee!! I saw the news report of SHInee coming to Taiwan but I was like wtf? They were just here a couple months ago. JOnghyun didnt come though because of his ankle injury but Im sure the peformance would be great! Can we watch it online or something?
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:23 pm

oh, i thought they were on the same team. but thanks stina Smile
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoWithTheShowLo on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:25 am

Will we be able to see it from Singapore?

GoWithTheShowLo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 am

wen will d video b out?? i wanna watch shown shinee.... cant wait..
muz post it here for us stina!! hehe.. =p
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:03 am

show's name is soooo powerful.. his name can attracts everyone.. hehe!! u r d KING show!!
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by GoWithTheShowLo on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:07 am

Why aren't there any fancams for Show?? I mean like there are SHINee fancams. But why is it that I can't even find any videos (fancams) or news for his perf? Sad(

GoWithTheShowLo
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:29 am

there aren't fancams cuz they were asked to not post it.. by fans themselves... and the station... so everyone can watch the actual airing of the program. cuz his portion is sorta like... a big secret ...type of thing (dumb i know) but that's just war between the tv stations for high rating during Lunar New Years Eve. and for TTV, their key to high ratings...is Show. because it's proven fact with numbers that whenever Show is guest or appears on a segment of a show, the ratings rocket...
so there are barely any photos/videos/anything about his performance, so everyone anticipates the actual broadcast. kinda crafty no? hahaha..

well there are barely any fancams or news about the other performers too, but meh we'll just focus on Show for now Razz

there were some posted, but they're like hidden or removed by now, which is why there are ZERO posted at the chinese forum, and basically none on any video streaming sites. hahaha.

We'll all get to see it...in....2 weeks or so -_- long wait.. i know... but definitely something to look forward to!

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by GoWithTheShowLo on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:41 am

Oh, I see. Thanks for explaining it (:
But will it be broad casted in Singapore? Or will I have to go to Youtube to watch it?
Sorry for asking so many questions -.-

GoWithTheShowLo
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:13 am

LoL
i don't know if it'll air in Singapore, you'll probably have to look up the TV scheduling or look on your local listings/websites.

is there a station in Singapore that's a sister station to TTV? or a station that generally likes to air...or airs things from TTV? i'm not familiar with Singapore tv stations at all.. i just know there's a channel U that airs things from GTV and maybe other TW stations? but from what I gather, you'd probably have to watch it on Youtube or online, cuz i don't think it aired anywhere else but on TTV last year...

wait no i lied. it aired on TV here in the U.S...

but i dunno about this year...check your local listings to see if they have a huge section blocked out for special programming on lunar new year's eve! Smile this new year's program ranked #1 last year, so maybe this year they'll sell rights to air to more stations out of the country?

yeah i am completely useless and didn't answer your question..LoL..sorry.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 am

Is there any video for the performance last wednesday or did they have upload it on youtube? (:
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top