SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/24/2010 - Sina] Battle for King of Drama : Kid Turns Up Winner (Show : Sorry, I Disappointed Everyone)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [10/24/2010 - Sina] Battle for King of Drama : Kid Turns Up Winner (Show : Sorry, I Disappointed Everyone)

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:47 am

@ishtar : yep.. no clue why he felt the need to apologize. what did he do wrong again? oh right, nothing....-_- this guy...ugh.. always blaming everything on himself.... Sad

@Aspara : yeah... some papers, papers like these, are those you can ignore if it makes you angry. i absolutely hate when some papers do that too. i mean, when they 'put down' Show , cuz he's TOO NICE to do anything , so to these people...the media.... they think nice people aren't REALLY people and they don't have any REAL feelings. -_- just ignore it, if you ignore it, the paper will go away ... or finally realize that they're getting owned with complaints or loss of readers. Smile

and wow, i just scrolled up and realized i had a lot to say... eeps...sorry.. but yeah... i've never been THIS disappointed about the GBAs before, not his first time, not his second time..but this time...! ACK!

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [10/24/2010 - Sina] Battle for King of Drama : Kid Turns Up Winner (Show : Sorry, I Disappointed Everyone)

Post by Aspara on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 am

haha well yeah you're ttly right.cos sg newspapers always make me mad.they always say unfair stuff.but its like the only newspaper u can really read for somehow constructive info so i dont have a choice.argh.haha

Aspara
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 am

I was thinking about why he gets nominated but never wins. Could it be that everyone knows how much support show gets so they try to get everyone watching GBA. Only reason I could think of after watching it.
I mean throughout the whole awards shows name was mentioned constantly.
I also noticed right before they announced the male lead award all the nominees were shaking shows hand like they knew he was definately going to win.
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by onemanshow on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:53 am

o_ost1nao_o wrote:
And again, trying to please 11 people means nothing..
but pleasing millions? yeah.. Show does that better than anyone, especially any of the nominees. Smile

this is so true!
for me, the best actor should be the one that captures the hearts of the audience and makes them feel the character and story of the drama, because sometimes it's really hard to please audience/viewers especially if the actor/actress is not that good.

show's such a silly kid when he said sorry.
even though he hides his feelings through his smile, i know he's 100x sad than us.
but, he already won our hearts, and it's much better than a trophy : ))
I hope for the best in the future Smile

onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:37 am

Thanks for posting all this, stina :]

When I first read who won I was like ... "Didn't they also choose a newcomer over him (and Vic) last year too? Arg. Hope he's not too disappointed, cuz knowing how he is, he would take all the blame on himself."

And then I read (the first part of) this. Show, don't apologize! We're not disappointed in you, we're disappointed in the judges who obviously can't recognize greatness when they see it! Unselfish as always, only thanking others and making it sound like he has something to apologize for :'[

What actually got me most angry was the judges' reason. (decided to put this in a spoiler, or else the post would take up a lot of space)
Spoiler:
I think Stina and others already said nearly everything.
But the "is only a romantic actor" - wth?!
What about The Outsiders II and Hot Shot?! I haven't watched all of The Outsiders, but from what I've watched, it's definitely NOT just a romantic drama, expecially not Show's character. I remember a scene where he was forced to shoot a man in the head, where I couldn't help but cry because of the pain in Show's eyes. Yeah, that's definitely only a romantic actor. *Thick irony*
And Hot Shot. Yes, YDY was in love with Jie Er, but who got her in the end? Not him. YDY was more about friendship, honour, believing in yourself, fighting hard for what you believe in and never give up. Not romance. Plus, it was a SPORT drama.
Adding to that, his characters are always funny too. He's a great comedian, also when acting.
So saying that he's "only a romantic actor" is just NO excuse at all.
Well. No matter what, he'll always be the best at capturing the hearts of the viewers, and that's what really matters. :3 I just hope that those judges will get some reason into their heads next year, or at least make up some more thought-through, reasonable reasons. And congratz to Wu Cheng Di, of course, it must be a really huge honour for him to be the youngest to win the award :]

Show's been working so hard for 16 years, but I don't think anyone would've predicted him to become what he is today.

He's proved to the world that each frog has a prince just waiting inside of him.
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

http://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:12 am

well i think newspapers should be ignored. EVERY YEAR no matter who wins or loses there would be these kinda news.

now they say Rainie don't deserve the awards and bla bla bla bla bla. well no matter who wins there would be some who are not satisfied. so actually i am kinda happy that Show doesn't have to go through that. in my opinion if you win the awards but after that people say stuffs like that. it's so hurtful. i think he wouldn't hurt so much when he didn't win the awards but EVERYONE else still say he is the best and he should be the one getting the awards. it's like claiming the glory.

he would feel sad but it will be a force for him to improve. one day when he really plays this role where MORE and MORE people say he would be the one is the day where he will claim the award and i believe this day would be very soon.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfish on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:41 am

Aw... I'm worried about Show, hasn't heard anything much from him these days. Hope he is well, dear friends, please pray for Show.
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:13 pm

@IHS : omg you MUST finish outsiders II! i loved the drama to bits and...omg... just finish it! And I totally know what you're talking about! He conveys each emotion so clearly, and it totally pierces through you. That was his first time playing such a dramatic/serious role. and yeah romantic? of course, cuz it's so cute and fun-loving to shoot people's brains out. yes.!

@punkfish : that's cuz he's on vacation! Smile haha. he'll be back soon though! Smile he's just taking a short little break Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:35 pm

show luo needs a break before his concert in macau.... hes been through lots of stressed this past few daysss... he will be okay we hope when he comes back...\\\

i heard the outsider 2 is pretty good. i can not find any dvd because i really wanna watch the drama
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://love4show.forums1.net/forum.htmhttp://www.facebook.com/#!

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:16 pm

as apple daily had said it,

the judges reasoning :
"because Wu Cheng Di had no previous works to compare with, and gave a off more of a 'fresh feeling' with no baggage, he won."

SAY WHAT?!?!

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:03 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:@IHS : omg you MUST finish outsiders II! i loved the drama to bits and...omg... just finish it! And I totally know what you're talking about! He conveys each emotion so clearly, and it totally pierces through you. That was his first time playing such a dramatic/serious role. and yeah romantic? of course, cuz it's so cute and fun-loving to shoot people's brains out. yes.!

I don't know where to watch it with English subtitles, I don't understand much Chinese :/ I've watched a few episodes though. But if there is a place to watch it with subs, I'd be very glad to know :]
Yeah, exactly! Only very, very few actors can make the audience cry just by the look in their eyes. Show is just exceptional. Haha, well written ;D
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

http://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by yrak_chan on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:34 am

aawww,so sad to hear that..huhu..he even say sorry..well he must not...haist Sad
yrak_chan
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:12 am

The 45th Golden Bell Awards were held in Taipei 2 nights ago, and the Best Actor and Actress Awards went to the child actor Wu Cheng Di of "Qing Yi Yue Guang" and idol Rainie Yang. Previously with the highest praise and most favored to win, as his third time being nominated for Best Actor, Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo brushed pas the award again, which caused the large crowd of fans in the audience that were painstakingly waiting extremely unsatisfied, where even some fans stared to cry painfully. Last night, Show Lo updated his Weibo, an excerpt "I will continue to work heart, keep it up. Sorry, I disappointed everyone."

really my heart aches too when i heard the announcement.. im shouting in the middle of the night because i really believed that it was his night. I never thought thgings will turn out this way Sad

Fans were very unsatisfied with this and went on their Weibos to express their anger, "Those people have no taste. How is my Xiao Zhu any less compared to Wu Cheng Di? Where did he go wrong in 'Hi My Sweetheart?'" "An under-aged kid winning Best Actor, I despise! Seeing Xiao Zhu's expression just now, my heart aches!"

really. how can it be compared to our xiao zhu!!! Sad(

but.. i guess, thats game. and we have to accept it.. i know.. show's time will come.. and we must all continue to support and love him as he wait for that. Smile)

wo.ai.ni xiao zhu!! you did great!

hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfish on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:17 am

o_ost1nao_o wrote:@IHS : omg you MUST finish outsiders II! i loved the drama to bits and...omg... just finish it! And I totally know what you're talking about! He conveys each emotion so clearly, and it totally pierces through you. That was his first time playing such a dramatic/serious role. and yeah romantic? of course, cuz it's so cute and fun-loving to shoot people's brains out. yes.!

@punkfish : that's cuz he's on vacation! Smile haha. he'll be back soon though! Smile he's just taking a short little break Smile

haha... gee thanks, o_ost1nao_o! i was so worried for some silly reason because these few days there isn't any updates on Show's sina! Razz

SHOW, wo men ai ni! <3
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by loloveshowlove32 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 pm

There's no need to apologize, you did your best.

Last edited by lei on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

loloveshowlove32
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:20 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:@punkfish : that's cuz he's on vacation! Smile haha. he'll be back soon though! Smile he's just taking a short little break Smile

so what i heard is true? he really is on vacation? well, he deserved that. for heaven's sake, he deserved more than a week vacation.

Jia you, Xiao Zhu! Very Happy
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 pm

@lei : you could have watched it online, but it was TOO devastating to watch. i watched it.. and then my mind went blank when someone else's name was called. and you're right Smile the award doesn't matter, what matters is that he's doing what he likes, and doing is best Smile well said! x)

@rainoxide : yep, it's true! yes, the guy needs a break, and he probably knew it too, which is why he had this planned it wayyy in advance xD heh ! and how xiao shuang perfectly arranged it right after the GBAs Smile hehe xD

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:39 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:@rainoxide : yep, it's true! yes, the guy needs a break, and he probably knew it too, which is why he had this planned it wayyy in advance xD heh ! and how xiao shuang perfectly arranged it right after the GBAs Smile hehe xD

aha! i knew it! i knew that they have planned it in advance or it would've been really hard to make time for that after the GBAs. Very Happy thanks stina! i really hope he's enjoying and making the most out of it. Very Happy

and oh! i'm loving xiao shuang more now, haha! Very Happy
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by xxangelgirl05 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 pm

I felt sad 4 u! but u doing great in the drama hi! my sweatheart. Cool

xxangelgirl05

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:48 am

Very Happy he really needs this break.... show has been through alot already and the media people wont leave him alone!!! im really happy that SFC family HERE for him and we will support him always Very Happy
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://love4show.forums1.net/forum.htmhttp://www.facebook.com/#!

Back to top Go down

Post by trevin on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:31 pm

He is a winner in all of the viewers. Keep it up SHOW. I am waiting to see more of your drama and movie. You are the best.

trevin

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by jastinefaye on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Show, you didn't disappoint us..even though i don't have the chance to watch HMS..my friend always says that, HMS is a really good drama and you acted with all your heart ad emotions...Smile don't be pressured..Smile you will be the one and only best actor in our hearts...Smile
jastinefaye
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by y0uAreSoNice on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:57 am

that's ok show... your always be NUMBER 1 cheers king
y0uAreSoNice
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 36

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Show-Luos-Lover-Philippines/129

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:56 pm

i agree. show doesnt deserved that disappointment.
i get that hopes up that he'll win. </3
but i dunno, but the kid winning is like there's no competition between them. XD maybe im just comforting myself.
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by yssa11 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:13 am

Poor judges. Doesn't know how to weigh an actor's skill than anothers.. tsk tskkkk.

But whatever.. With or without the award Xiao Zhu definitely did a great job.

yssa11

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:50 pm

oh there is another awards Sh Very Happy ow..for us you always be the best actor..
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 pm

lei wrote:@ o_ost1nao_o: i didn't noe where to watch it online too accept utube, but yea.. i didn't noe wat it was called n if it had eng sub. can't understand chinese. i'd like to learn the language,but don't noe where. maybe when i go to college i'll take a mandarin class. :'( n thanx i just say wat i think is true. Smile

P.S. i noe it's kinda late 4 me to say this, but yea.. i just wanted to say it. thax again. Very Happy oh, n the chinese i wrote on my 1st comment here was just googled translated so yea.. i don't noe if it translated correctly. all the chinese i have written if not just 4rm this 1 is googled translated. teehe.. Very Happy

Show was a very good sport, but you can see the disappointment in his eyes. If you think you can stand to watch it, it's at 6:00min.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top