SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/25/2010 - HLNews] Glistening Starlight, Resounding Clamor : Show Lo Invincibly Handsome

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[09/25/2010 - HLNews] Glistening Starlight, Resounding Clamor : Show Lo Invincibly Handsome

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Glistening Starlight, Resounding Clamor : Show Lo Invincibly Handsome

09/25/2010

Show Lo : Invincibly Hansome

The handsome Show Lo, as an extremely popular superstar in Taiwan, in Harbin, his fans are just as crazy about him. Tonight, Show Lo's handsome appearance was invincible, causing endless screaming from fans.

Show Lo is not just good at singing and dancing, but he also has plenty of charisma, winning the affinity of many, it's no wonder he attracts so many fans. During his performance, he affably said, "This is my first time in Harbin, I'm really excited. This is beautiful city, I came here for work this time, a little nervous. I hope next time I'll be able to bring my mom and dad here to snowboard/ski and look at the ice statues." Afterward, when Show was singing, "Lian Ai Da Ren (Love Expert)," at the end he changed the lyrics to, "Harbin, I love you," further exciting and touching the already enthused fans in the icy city.

At the concert, Show happily shared good news with everyone, that the drama "Hi My Sweetheart," which he starred in, was just nominated for the 45th Taiwan Golden Bell Awards. His fans were happy for his good acknowledgement, and following that he performed its theme song "Ai Feng Tou (Head Over Heels)" for everyone.

Those that went to the concert weren't just fans from Harbin, but also fans from Tianjin and many others. Amongst these fans, there was a female fan that held a sign up high that read, "Marry Me," Show laughed and said, "I'm a guy, how can I marry you?"
(note : The signed used the word "Jia" which is when a girl marries a guy, whereas when a guy marries (brings into the family) a girl, it's "Qu," hence he laughed)

Not only are there female fans that like Show, but in the audience, there were also male fans. One male fans shouted, "Lo Chih Hsiang, I Love You!" Show pretended to feel embarrassed and said, "I Love You, who'd be able to stand that!" But right after, he used a husky, weird voice and said, "I Love You." Show asked fans, "Say it loudly, who do you all love?" His fans enthusiastically responded, "I Love You." Show said, "Harbin, I Love You Too!" Show's each and every gesture, each and every heart-warming word, incited fans in the audience to roar in thunderous screams.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source : Hei Long News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show||http://love4show.forums1.net

Spoiler:
【2010/09/25 黑龍江生活報】星光熠熠餘音繞樑-羅志祥帥氣無人能敵

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

羅志祥:帥氣無人能敵

帥氣的羅志祥,在台灣地區可謂是人氣巨星,在哈爾濱,他的歌迷依舊瘋狂。當晚,羅志祥的帥氣更是無人能敵,數次引來歌迷陣陣尖叫。

羅志祥不但歌舞俱佳,還很有親和力,難怪吸引了這麼多歌迷。在演出現場,他親切地說:“第一次來哈爾濱很興奮,這是一個漂亮的城市,這次來是工作,時間比較緊張,希望下次能帶我爸媽來滑雪,看冰雕。”之後,羅志祥在演唱《戀愛達人》時,更是將結尾一句歌詞改成“哈爾濱,我愛你”,讓早已熱血沸騰的冰城歌迷激動萬分。

演唱會現場,羅志祥激動地與大家一起分享他的好消息,由他主演的電視劇《海派甜心》剛剛入圍台灣第45屆金鐘獎,歌迷們也為他取得好成績而高興,緊接著,他就把其中的主題曲《愛風頭》與大家一起分享。

當晚,來演唱會捧場的歌迷不僅有哈爾濱人,還有遠道而來的天津等地的歌迷。在這些歌迷中,一位女生高舉著“嫁我”的字牌,羅志祥笑著說:“我是男生,怎麼能嫁給你。”

不僅女性歌迷喜歡羅志祥,台下的男觀眾也有他的粉絲。一位男生對他喊道:“羅志祥,我愛你!”羅志祥故作為難地說:“我愛你,誰受得了!”緊著著,他又用粗聲搞怪地說“我愛你”。羅志祥問歌迷:“大聲說,你們愛誰?”台下歌迷瘋狂回應:“我愛你。”羅志祥說:“哈爾濱,我也愛你!”現場,羅志祥的每一個動作,每一句暖心的話語,都引來台下歌迷陣陣尖叫。

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [09/25/2010 - HLNews] Glistening Starlight, Resounding Clamor : Show Lo Invincibly Handsome

Post by i.cooki on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Aww this is so sweet, are there any videos of this event?

i.cooki
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: [09/25/2010 - HLNews] Glistening Starlight, Resounding Clamor : Show Lo Invincibly Handsome

Post by sle3pyheadz on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:13 pm

SHOW I LOVE YOU! FROM THE USA!

sle3pyheadz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:15 pm

wee.. he's handsome as always Very Happy

sweet !!
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:42 pm

How sweet that the fans says i love you to him i am so jealous with that Embarassed
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 pm

aww..how i wish i was there...!!
Smile the way he and the fans said i love you..
so sweet!! Razz
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 pm

sooo.... ROMANTIC good job...
I wish I can go to the Concert..

HE is Handsome as Always... cheers
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:06 am

Very Happy hes so adorable no wonder hundred of thousands of fans loves him even guys lol....

hayyyzzz we hope he can hold one here in the philippines too even just a small concert it will be great Very Happy
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://love4show.forums1.net/forum.htmhttp://www.facebook.com/#!

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyah on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 am

He looks smoking hot!!! Smile A lot nicer than his outfit during the Mooncake festival performance ...!

aiyah

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by y0uAreSoNice on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 am

WE LOVE YOU TOO SHOW !!!!! Very Happy Razz lol!
y0uAreSoNice
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 36

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Show-Luos-Lover-Philippines/129

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:27 am

Yeah! He still's handsome... SUPER!!!
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by donnayin87 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:47 am

Waaaahhhhh super handsome!!! Any videos from this event? We all love you!!!
donnayin87
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by ccaptor02 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:38 am

So sweet of him....still handsome as ever Very Happy
ccaptor02
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by monicaeatsyou on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:04 pm

SHOWWWWWWWWWWWWW cheers
monicaeatsyou

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokles on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Super handsome as always! Notices how tight his pants are Embarassed !! haha We love you from Canada! Come visit us soon ! <3
Pokles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:01 am

aww what a good article. of course everyone love SHOW LO<333

"SHOW LO, I LOVE YOU!!!!"... i wonder when i am going to be able to yell out these words....
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by jastinefaye on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:11 am

wow how famous!!haha love him very much cheers
jastinefaye
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 pm

he really so handsome..and he really so famous now..
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top