SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/20/2010 - QQ] The 45th TV Golden Bell Awards Nominees Announced : Show Lo Contends For TV King

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [09/20/2010 - QQ] The 45th TV Golden Bell Awards Nominees Announced : Show Lo Contends For TV King

Post by sze92 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:03 am

i remember watching a news. said that Show and his family would be going to Hawaii the next day after GBA.

yes so finally some of us are right. news reports said, in accordance with the practice of film and television awards it's impossible for both the female actress and male actor to win when they are in the same drama.

BS. WHAT KIND OF ACCORDANCE IS THAT.

AND WHY MUST THEY SAY HE CAN'T COMPETE WITH THOSE 实力派 ACTORS/ACTRESS. why not ask those so called '实力派' actors to act as Da lang and hsueh hai and see how 实力 can they get. OH MY GOD. i feel like killing someone. not because he didn't win but because of those ridiculous stupid remarks. IT IS ABSOLUTELY PISSING OFF.

and they say HMS is just a 小品式 入不了金钟评委的法眼. so if that is the case how come Rainie can win ? total BS.

i was actually fine with him not winning already but after i saw this report, i am very furious.

Last edited by sze92 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Re: [09/20/2010 - QQ] The 45th TV Golden Bell Awards Nominees Announced : Show Lo Contends For TV King

Post by punkfish on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 am

Absolutely agree with sze92.

What the?!?

The accordance is so silly! Stupid GBA!
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:19 am

i feel like sending someone to hell (how about the judges? >Smile ) rly sry to the judges i don't know if it's because show lost (and WE ALL love <3 him so much) that i'm putting the blame on them or it's rly because it's their fault...you know saying all those bad things about show and HMS (especially show) impossible for male and female actress from same drama to win?!!! that's the most stupid (sry but i hv to say it, and crappiest) thing i've ever hear in my life
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] guys can u join this. it's about give Show back the award. Smile may not rly happen ut just to show our support for him <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1722

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:59 am

is there a vid where they announce the winner of male lead?
i wanna see his reaction...
he actually apologized for disappointing us :'(
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:23 am

show luo didnt dissapoint us!!! he did his best and for us thats good enough, its not his fault that he didnt win the award! i know all of us were expecting that he will win,, but guys theres more great things that will going to happen for our show luo!!! his concert is doing great his got an album recording and he won the singapore award!!! so our show luo is gonna be okay
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://love4show.forums1.net/forum.htmhttp://www.facebook.com/#!

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:29 am

sZHANG_x wrote:he actually apologized for disappointing us :'(

yes his did on sina/weibo ....
this guy ..... he is worring about us .... that we are dispapointed ....
he should not do ... we are fine .... CAUSE it was not him who disapointe us!

when he goes to hawaii i hope he has some fine relaxing days ...but i hardly doubt he can leave this behind him *sigh

jia you

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:27 pm

he didn't disappoint us..he was nominated and acknowledged by GBA..being apart of this prestigious awarding is enough..Smile Xiao Zhu, just relax..Smile be happy as always..!!!God has better plans for you..!! Smile
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top