SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Ex-Super Junior member Han Geng becomes Show Luo's pupil

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ex-Super Junior member Han Geng becomes Show Luo's pupil

Post by Thuchen on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Wow, so Hangeng became Show's shi di, how cool. Hope, too, that Hangeng will be on BFB, it would be so funny to see them goofing around.
Thuchen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:27 am

Just to clarify the information in the article, Hangeng has NOT officially left Super Junior yet. Therefore, saying that he's an ex-member is technically incorrect. Hangeng has also NOT officially sign a contract with GT due to the fact that Hangeng's lawsuit with SM (his Korean music agency) is still not over yet, it is illegal for him to sign another agency at the time.

I also heard Hangeng's new song, "My Logo," but it sounds so much like Show's style of music.

Since this MV is not related to Show, I'll just hide it
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:28 am

Also for anyone who likes SJM, like lzxslxz123 and sZhang, according to the other members, SJM will have a new album released sometime in the near future. Not sure how everything is going to work out, but I think they're already preparing for it.

For those who missed the members of SJM, here's the newest MV of SJ. You'll see Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun being really cute and sweet in this MV.

Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
credits: sment

Just so I'm not only talking about SJ(M), I've recently got to know more about Super Junior and found out that there are members in there who are really good in hosting, dancing, and singing. The leader of SJ, named Leeteuk, is very similar to Show. Even though he can't dance as well as Show (though he's not bad either), but he can host really well and he's always really happy, talkative, and all. However, like Show, his members say that he is not as talkative off camera. I just kept having the thought that if the actual Super Junior goes onto YLBFB, the interaction between Show and Leeteuk would be really interesting and funny. I'm sure SJ will have their Super Show 3 (which is starting in August) in Taipei Xiao Ju Dan. That doesn't necessarily mean that they will go onto YLBFB, but there's that little hope, I guess. Besides Donghae, there are also other members that can dance really well. Seeing some dancing between SJ and Show would be fun too, but since Show is the Asian Dance King, and SJ is known for their dancing, I don't think much dancing interaction will happen, for the purpose of avoiding any comparison.
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:36 pm

endlessjoy wrote:
Just so I'm not only talking about SJ(M), I've recently got to know more about Super Junior and found out that there are members in there who are really good in hosting, dancing, and singing. The leader of SJ, named Leeteuk, is very similar to Show. Even though he can't dance as well as Show (though he's not bad either), but he can host really well and he's always really happy, talkative, and all. However, like Show, his members say that he is not as talkative off camera. I just kept having the thought that if the actual Super Junior goes onto YLBFB, the interaction between Show and Leeteuk would be really interesting and funny.

oh i agree.. i would love to see Leeteuk and Show together. i also think of SHOW whenever i see Leeteuk. he has those characteristics like SHOW. idk but i got this habit where i compare most dudes i see to SHOW and if there's something common between them, i kinda start to like them too. HAHAHA!

anyway, yeah Hangeng's new song sounds like SHOW's song... more like his Wu Fa Wu Tian, or prolly its just the beat.. scratch
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top