SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/08/2010 - ilovesuper] Lover’s Puzzle : SEVENTH CONSECUTIVE DOMINATION!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[03/08/2010 - ilovesuper] Lover’s Puzzle : SEVENTH CONSECUTIVE DOMINATION!!!

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Lover’s Puzzle : SEVENTH CONSECUTIVE DOMINATION!!!

03/08/2010

“Lover’s Puzzle” has dominated for the 7th consecutive week, and another concert was quickly added, where he will be challenged to 3 concerts within 24 hours!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For Show Lo’s “Manhattan 2010 Wu Fa Wu Tian 3D WORLD LIVE TOUR” concert, on 2/11 they announced an additional concert on 05/16 as the second concert, but as the Lunar New Year holiday passed, in just a short 10 days, the tickets seemed to have been swept up by his fans. This made Show and his production at Gold Typhoon Music hold meetings through the night, and finally decided to add another matinee concert at 2 in the afternoon on 5/16, concert number 3, where the tickets will be officially available on Era Tickets on 3/18!

Because many student fans left lots of messages in the production’s forum, hoping that they’d add additional concert, and hoping that the production would think on behalf of the student fans who have to go to school on Monday, so will be unable to stay out too late on Sunday, hoping that on Sunday afternoon, they’d be able to add another concert. Show read his fans’ comments and asked his company staff, expressing, “If my 7th personal album ‘Lover’s Puzzle’ breaks my own personal record, and dominates the charts and becomes the “7th Domination,” I’d like to give my fans a third concert!”

On 3/5, G-music and 5-music record companies announced their sales charts, and Show lived up to everyone’s expectations and was on its 7th consecutive domination. On the night of, the record and management company staff immediately held a conference, and everyone was in agreement to adding an additional concert. Worried that Show’s body would be faced with a sizeable burden, everyone said to Show, “If you want an additional concert, that means you’ll be conquering 3 concerts within 24 hours!”
Show, without even the slightest hesitance, immediately responded, “It’s okay, I’ll hold up, just do it!”

The production at Gold Typhoon Music thus decided : “Manhattan 2010 Show Lo Wu Fa Wu Tian 3D WORLD LIVE TOUR” will make an addition stop on 5/16 at 2:00 P.M. at Taipei Arena! And to give fans the experience of “AS-3D” with all it’s compelling and explosive effects, besides starting secret sessions with a trainer, and Show also created new dances of high difficulty with his choreographer to give his fans the utmost charisma from the 3D effects. And as a continuation of his tribute to the dance king classics, there’s a special section that pays tribute to 3 queens of Mandarin pop : Amei Chang, Elva Hsiao, and Jolin Tsai!

Besides performing Amei Chang’s “Huo (Fire),” Elva Hsiao’s “Shan Shan Re Ren Ai,” he’ll also be doing Jolin Tsai’s ribbon dance from “Wu Niang.” He revealed, “To emphasize the 3D effects, there are lots of dance movements were I’ll be facing forward, and it will be filled with even more drive and energy, so the anticipated effects can be displayed!”
Show Lo’s dance practice hours thus extended to twice as long as they used to be. He used to spend 4 hours a day for dance practice, “But now 8 hours a day is needed to go through everything thoroughly step-by-step! Even though it’s a lot of work, but I’m as excited as everyone for the mystical appeal of ‘AS-3D’!”

His 7th solo album “Lover’s Puzzle” successfully topped the charts completing its “7th Consecutive Domination.” Show had also promised earlier, “If this album sells over 150,000 copies in Taiwan, then (I’ll) change into ‘Hi My Sweetheart’s’ Lin Da Lung’s tacky outfit to perform ‘Ai De Zhu Chang Xiu (The Leading Role).’”
The performance of this song is just around the corner! Thus, besides practicing long and hard on his own dances, along with the dances of the 3 pop queens, he also has to think about how he’ll use Lin Da Lung’s personality to execute Show Lo’s dance. But he’s pretty comfortable, the only worry is, “With three consecutive concert performances, the costumes will probably be really sweaty and smelly, because there definitely won’t be time to clean them, so should I start preparing some cologne?”

Source : ilovesuper
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
羅生門7連霸啦!!!!!!

ilovesuper | 08 三月, 2010 15:44

「羅生門」7連霸,演唱會緊急加開挑戰24小時唱三場

羅志祥的「曼哈頓2010羅志祥 舞法舞天3D WORLD LIVE TOUR」售票演唱會,2月11日才宣布加開5月16日(日)第2場,沒想到農曆年一過完,
短短10天門票又幾乎被歌迷一掃而空,讓羅志祥與主辦單位金牌大風唱片公司連夜開會後,決定在5月16日(日)下午2點加開第3場,
並正式於3月8日12點在年代售票系統開賣門票!

由於許多學生粉絲在主辦單位的官方討論區紛紛留言要求再加場,並希望主辦單位考量到學生歌迷星期一要上學、星期天不能太晚回家的苦衷,
希望能在周日的下午加演一場,羅志祥在看過粉絲們的心聲後,也主動向唱片公司的工作人員表示:
「如果我的第7張個人專輯『羅生門』,能打破個人記錄,在唱片行排行榜的冠軍寶座完成『7連霸』,
我想再為粉絲們加演第3場!」

3月12日玫瑰大眾唱片行與五大唱片行公布了最新的銷售排行榜,羅志祥果然不負眾望完成7連霸,
當天晚上便立刻與唱片公司和經紀公司的同事們開會,所有人都對再加場投贊成票,
但擔心對羅志祥的身體將會是個不小的負荷,大家還對羅志祥說:「如果要再加開的話,那你就得在24小時內挑戰連唱3場了!」
他想都沒想就回說:「沒關係,我挺得住,那就辦吧!」

主辦單位金牌大風唱片公司於是決定:「曼哈頓2010羅志祥 舞法舞天3D WORLD LIVE TOUR」
在5月16日(日)下午2點在台北小巨蛋再加演1場!而為了讓粉絲體驗「裸視3D」的超強震憾與爆發力,
羅志祥除開始請健身教練展開祕密特訓,並且也與編舞老師設計更多能讓粉絲體驗3D魅力的高難度舞步,
還準備繼上次演唱會挑戰舞王經典後,特別設計一段向華語歌壇3天后:張惠妹、蕭亞軒與蔡依林致敬的表演!

羅志祥除了將演唱「阿妹」張惠妹的「火」、ELVA蕭亞軒的「閃閃惹人愛」、還要大秀JOLIN蔡依林的「舞孃」中的彩帶舞,
他還透露:「為了強調3D的視覺特效,我很多舞蹈動作都面向前方,而且要充滿更多爆發力,才能呈現出所預期的效果!」
羅志祥的練舞時間因此要比之前多出1 倍,他以前1天只要花4小時練舞,「現在1天得花上8小時逐步改編才行!
雖然很辛苦,但我跟大家一樣都很期待『裸視3D』的神奇魅力!」

而第7張個人專輯「羅生門」成功在今年唱片市場完成『7連霸』奪冠,也意味離羅志祥之前承諾:
「如果這張專輯在台灣的銷售突破15萬張的話,就要換上『海派甜心』中林達浪的土氣造型表演『愛的主場秀』。」
這首歌的時間愈來愈近了!因此羅志祥除了要苦練自己與3天后的舞步,還得邊構思如何用林達浪的個性來詮釋羅志祥的舞蹈,
但他老神在在,唯一煩惱的是:「連跳3場表演服裝應該會因為流太多汗臭臭的,
因為一定沒時間清洗,所以我是不是該開始準備一些香水了?」

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:55 am; edited 3 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [03/08/2010 - ilovesuper] Lover’s Puzzle : SEVENTH CONSECUTIVE DOMINATION!!!

Post by freya1507 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:01 pm

stina thanks a lot for translating and sharing this

wow ... this will be a long maraton ... jia you show!!!!!
happy that the company also want to put a 3rd one
i just hope they dont forget the fans who just can come in the summer month to asia *crossing fingers

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Re: [03/08/2010 - ilovesuper] Lover’s Puzzle : SEVENTH CONSECUTIVE DOMINATION!!!

Post by onemanshow on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:12 pm

this really makes me wanna go to his concert!
GAH~ i just hope i can experience going to his concert.

he's a very busy man. 3 concert in 24 hours? that's a lot.
his body might breakdown. but i hope it'll not. Smile

Last edited by onemanshow on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:17 pm

LOLZ . all i can say is even show's sweat is brilliant Smile
haha .. well, goodluck to show and congratulations
for all the achievements this 2010 Smile
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:32 pm

damm, omg i hope he comes to new york soon, i really want to see this concert in 3d. i saw his last concert in mohegan sun and it was my first as well. it was soo good, made me loe him even more. i really want to see this ne i would go to taiwan but im in highschool and the AP are coming up. sigh. well good luc show, hope you get a weekk of rest after the concert. hope your throat feels better!!!!
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:49 pm

His dedication is devastatingly heartwarming... everything is always for everyone else, and even if i can't be there, lol, i am grateful for his hard work =)

please take care, hubby, don't over do it =(
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:00 pm

OMG they so eager to watch Show lo Concert..me too i want to it...3 days in a row..as long as Show can do it..so bet it its really obvious that really love his fans ..ohhhh love him too...love the compilation of new dance step taking up from 3 diva...thats more exciting..wahhhh i want to watch.. Twisted Evil but i hope after he do some concert can he take a rest to gain his strenght...concert was really so tiring...he will dance nonstop..ohhh i hope nothing happen to him.. Sad i wish his album rashomon will dominate and surpass all the album charts.. bounce
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by lido-manda on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 pm

UH. I wish i can really see him in real life.. I only see him in shows.
I lived down in USA, but he is so far from here. I want to see him. :'( [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I wish i can see him foreals. Show luo is AWESOME!!! <3
lido-manda

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by mylooove on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:44 am

OMG!!!! Show is so AWESOMEEEE. and HOT.

mylooove
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 am

awww i love how he loves his fans!!!3 concert in 24hrs Shocked Shocked Shocked and for sure this concert is gonna be awesome!hope he'll do it in US too =)
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:54 am

me too.. i wanna go to the concert..ahahahha!! i hope he will come to Philippines..ahahaha!!
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:15 am

Wow... he nearly works himself to death, and the only thing he thinks about is his smell? xD so typical of him, and so adorable.
Wow x2... he does this only for his fans ?! :O I'm SO sad I can't go to (one of) the concert(s). He is working so hard for this Razz

Now, Xiao Shuang. Let him snack, for god's sake. With that amount of training, it's impossible that he'll turn fat Razz

I hope hope hope he gets himself some sleep o.o he probably won't, lol.
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

http://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:51 am

either he loves his work and us, his fans so much or he's giving himself a death sentence...i guess a little bit of both...dang, hate to be one of his staff..it's like if he goes, i go...he's crazy! 3 concerts in 24 hours?! i know he can do it but i think he will need at least 3 days of concert break after that...i bet he will have a personal helicopter at this point to have him on on three venues at a time...such dedication...what a sacrifice...

now, i agree with IHS over there...Xiao Shuang, let him snack in between meals! he is never gonna get "fat" with all that dancing..calories are getting burned..8 hours of dance training and voice belting...he will need all the energy he can get! Very Happy

anyway, let's just hope and pray that his health will cope up with this rather hectic schedule he brought to himself... good luck with everything Show!
Rina
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

http://rinz18.blog.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:10 pm

3 concerts in 24 hours....sweet.. Smile
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by angeliesa on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:51 pm

WOW. 3 concerts in 24 hours + 8 hours of dance practice. I hope Xiao Zhu doesn't forget about resting and eating healthy foods. He should stay healthy~

He was so bragging and joking about like he'll still perform even if there'll be no audience (as if that would happen) but truth is, he's actually putting lots of effort on it. Aww. For sure this concert tour would be awesome and will be success. Now, if only most of us could be on those :X
angeliesa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 82

http://angeliesa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:51 am

Wow, THREE BIG CONCERTS in 24hours! OMG!
How could he survive?....
He really sacrifice himself for his fans because, he is LUO ZHI XIANG!!!! Very Happy
That's what I love about him Very Happy
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by showjudie on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:15 pm

thanks to a friend in HK i've got tickets to two of the
concerts in TW and hope to get a third one when they
go on sale.
this is going to be a super marathon for SHOW the dancers
the band and the Fans!!
SHOW give's so much to his fans and we love him for it.
take good care SHOW JY!!

thanks Stina for the info so we can make plans to get to
the concerts.
showjudie
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Judie! Smile you have no idea how jealous i am of you right now..!
How many concerts will that be now? 9? LoL
I haven't even gone to ONE!

Do come back and share your experience with us! Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shan_munchkin on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:31 pm

i really like show!! he's so good to his fans Smile

P.S. i just discovered this site but glad it's never too late, im tired of reading chinese ones Smile
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

http://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 am

showjudie
wow, your 9th concert?, that's awesome!

it's going to be my 1st time to watch him live & hope it'll not be the last...(crossfingers)
hope to meet most of Show fans on Apr 30th.

Very Happy
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:46 am

Wow! He's been having a lot of concerts! And me, I can't even go to one!!!!!!!1
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:21 am

me too, annakebana.. i cant go.. its giving me heartache! but don worry! i'll pray for u show!! jia yu! u definitely can do it!! muz take care of health!
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by poopie.tm on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:41 pm

hes so HARDWORKING.. but we're all afraid that hes gonna over do it and injure himself... WAHHH I WANNA GOOOOO~

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!
poopie.tm
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top