SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2010-02-11] Impersonator Sends Declaration of War - Xiao Zhu Elva Laughs in Explosion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[2010-02-11] Impersonator Sends Declaration of War - Xiao Zhu Elva Laughs in Explosion

Post by POGA on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:16 pm

AF Link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Translated by Cmiley
Source: UDN
Please link or credit properly if this is posted elsewhere.

Show Luo, Elva Hsiao, Rainie Yang and others from the same management company yesterday evening had a year end party, #1 sis and bro generously prepared money to reward coworkers, Xiao Zhu and Elva were nearly breathless from laughter of their other half impersonators.

All though they already had a generous year end party at the music management company, Xiao Zhu and Elva are the new management company’s post boards and money making tree, the year end can’t be stingy. The two agreed, each taking out $250,000; to not engage in vicious competition and grab the title of the red envelope, adding Rainie Yang, Wong Jing Lun the total was $1 million Yuan to the red envelope for the ones that are waiting to win.

But its not easy for the coworker to win this red envelope, must pull out all tricks to perform. One of them, a female staff dressed up as Xiao Zhu in “Hai Pai Tian Xin” as “Da Lang”, but this impersonator version became a “Treader” instead (The sounds are the same in Chinese for達浪 and踏浪), and Xiao Zhu’s cousin Ah Chong reversed became Elva, changing the name “A Lu Ba”. With the heavy make up and weird gestures, the pair coming out made them laugh until their stomach hurt, the 2 even gave a letter of war, wanting both the real and fake dancing king and queen to PK, they couldn’t help laughing, almost not able to continue the competition.

Actually Elva was mood was down the night before, because she’s preparing for Hsiao Ma Ma’s 6 7 days, wearing full black to the year end, but with Xiao Zhu on her side constantly teasing and making jokes, her mood was perked up. This Chinese New Years, will be the first year for Elva and her brother to not have her mother, she as usual traditionally goes to her grandmother’s home for the festival, since her mother’s death to date they have not told their grandmother, when the time comes they’ll have say “mother’s on a business trip” reason to continue to hide the truth, in accordance to the decision of their uncle.

Last edited by POGA on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
POGA
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2037

Back to top Go down

Re: [2010-02-11] Impersonator Sends Declaration of War - Xiao Zhu Elva Laughs in Explosion

Post by miakaloveshow on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:27 pm

POGA wrote:AF Link

Actually Elva was mood was down the night before, because she’s preparing for Hsiao Ma Ma’s 6 7 days, wearing full black to the year end, but with Xiao Zhu on her side constantly teasing and making jokes, her mood was perked up.

Love Show and Elva Embarassed so sad for her. good thing Show was there to make her laugh I love you ..the impersonator was really so funny making Show and elva copy... lol!
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Re: [2010-02-11] Impersonator Sends Declaration of War - Xiao Zhu Elva Laughs in Explosion

Post by avondale09 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Haha that sounds like a fun party. Glad Elva could be cheered up =)
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:46 pm

LoL oh dang. good thing i didn't translate this. I was looking at it and debating whether or not I wanted to. and the debating took about 4 hours. oops. hahaha

BUT.. what i wanted to say was..
SHOW IS SOOOO CUUUUUUTE IN THE PICTUREEE

and LMFAO at SONG, cuz i totally didn't know it was him until I read the actual article! ahahaha. Love the two . x)

And aww Elva. Sad She was so sad at her concert and then..afterwards =X Sad

But it's so cute of Show to cheer her up. Smile why is he so awesome? Very Happy

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xandrian08 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:36 am

so sad for elva Smile but she was so beautiful and show was sooooooo cute i love him Smile

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
xandrian08
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:28 am

aww is it chinese new year already??
anyways...im glad SHOW and Elva did have fun in that said event...ooh and SHOW looks good in that pic king seeing him smiling that big makes me wanna stare at him the whole time
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by nahcanit on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:33 am

Show looks dammmmn shuai, handsome! Very Happy
nahcanit
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:48 am

weee ! LOL . ssoo cute.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i hope elva won't be sad anymore
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:46 am

i definitely aGree...!!! Show is so cute on the picture...!!!! ahahaaha!! love it...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:22 pm

thanks for the article ....

i feel for elva ... the first season family event after such a loose is terrible *sigh

funny idea to do this, great they had a happy party ^^

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:53 am

elva looks good on the picture but show is waaaaaaaay better on that pic. his smile is sooo natural. hihi. i hope to see vids of this event. i am actually curious of ah lu ba. haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:29 pm

I wish I had somebody like SHOW on my side too...
Making people laugh, especially if our moods are down, I think he could make the person laugh without the person getting annoyed Very Happy
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top