SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Show becomes fat, wants to "pretend to be pig and eat the tiger"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Show becomes fat, wants to "pretend to be pig and eat the tiger"

Post by anastastia on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show went to China to promote his new album for ten days, and he becomes fatter by 4kg, with his current weight now being 71 kg. When his manager found out that the reason Show becomes fat was because he secretly ordered room service during midnight, she was so angry that she did not let Show eat anything and scolded:" you're really as fat as a pig!" Show angrily rebutted " This year is the year of the tiger, thus i want to pretend to be pig and eat tiger( 扮猪吃老虎){this idom means to pretend to be the fool,feigning ignorance}[In this case, Show meaning is just to rebut his manager for scolding him, so this idom is not to be taken by its meaning, instead literally]

Being strictly supervised to control his food intake.

The first few days after returning to Taipei, as long as there is food in front of Show, his manager will take it away immediately. Thus Show nicknamed his manager as "vegetable rice ghost", meaning that as long as there is food, his manager will become a ghost , taking it all away.
Recently, Show was filming an advertisement, the clothes that were ordered and measured just for him was very tight fitting against his body,and was suspected that his 'waist fats' could be seen in the clothes. This scared Show , and could not, not admit that he becomes fat and could only silently complies to his manager's dieting plan.
These two days, because of his new songs, he had packed a very tight schedule of praticing his dance continously. Once he finished dancing, he was very hungry and his manager only treat him to 8 very thin pieces of onion-ring biscuit. Who would guess that his boss would come past and take away another one of his biscuit. He face immediately becomes black and shouted angrily:" I practice my dance until i'm very tired, very hungry you know."
credit: Mypaper

poor show,cannot even eat decently after such vigorous excercise. clown

Last edited by anastastia on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
anastastia
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Show becomes fat, wants to "pretend to be pig and eat the tiger"

Post by avondale09 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 am

this is too sad, Show seems actually very upset. 157 pounds on a man his height is nowhere near fat at all =(
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:28 am

arh... why la.. give him a break... he can eat and exercise.. dont diet and take everything away from him
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by liltwmei on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:32 pm

whatt??! that's unbelievable! for god's sakes, he's a MAN. no girls would like a skinny, petite man! ughh, stupid manager. he's already gonna be losing weight from all this CD promotion and tight packed schedule. i cant believe his manager is still withholding food from him! he's gonna be malnutritious - just like all other artists! Evil or Very Mad

liltwmei

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Fubaba on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 pm

^Yeah, that's so unhealthy!!

---------

Omg, poor him!! D: But at least it's not he himself who thinks he's too fat.... that would be even worse...

I can understand him so well ordering room service, because I love to eat, too... I guess, as his diet plan/his manager doesn't allow him to eat too/so much, a lot of things he loves to eat, a lot of his favourite things would be omitted as well!! Poor him, really...

哪里太胖了耶…… He's no where near "胖得像猪"... wtf...

He called her "菜饭鬼", hahaha!

Btw, anastastia, you translated this yourself, right? Can you tell me in which magazine the article appeared & when? As it written in 简体字 I might be able to buy it here, too, if it's not a special Singapore-only magazine...

//edit: Oh, and thanks for sharing and translating~ ^-^ Was fun to read!

Last edited by Fubaba on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 2nd time: forgot something~ / 1st & 3rd time: corrected mistakes)
Fubaba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by dehlefebvre on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Poor Show... this manager's annoying, no kudos for her ¬¬ Do she like ultra skinny boys? I don't think so! I don't want a super ultra mega skinny Show =/

Thank you for the news..
dehlefebvre
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 60

http://lolli-popfics.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:28 pm

LMFAO 71 kg. it's not fat for U.S. standards, but wow, i think that's the fattest he's been in a long time.. Lmfao... x)

room service. ahahahaha. i can totally imagine xiao shuang's face.x)

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by boba2boba on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:52 pm

What? poor show Sad the desire for food is the strongest
urge we have, & is even greater than the sexual drive, how
could they torture him like that, he's not even fat. i completely
agree with Fubaba
at least it's not he himself who thinks he's too fat.... that would be even worse...
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:52 pm

^Wasn't there an episode when Show said that xiao Shuang is always watching him, and if he sneaks in food, he gets caught...lol

But he doesn't look fat at all! Sometimes in his pics, his face is very skinny...and i think that he must've lost some weight. But he's 5'10, 5'11...he has a perfectly acceptable weight!
they should cut him some slack...
i mean, he's been sick and all, plus he has to limit his food intake...that's not healthy.Sad
I know the "lean, skinny look" is all in in asia...but seriously, my number one concern for him is his health and his freedom to enjoy things...

Hopefully, after the promotions and all, things will go back to normal and he gets to eat!Smile
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:35 pm

hahhaha. i can imagine him sneaking and calling...and telling the doode not to ring the doorbell and like knock on the door with some secret code so he'll kno wen to open it and hahaha, eat XD

that doode must have been HECKA hungryyy. poor guy...over starved himself..so he's pigging outtt !

but now, hes bak to starving. lol. its a CYCLE. unhealthy cycle

Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessK87 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:25 pm

haha vickie I am enjoying imagining that scenario lol- "may we call your room when its on its way up?" "NO!!! knock in this pattern and I will know its you." *quizical look on room service staff face* "okay Mr. Luo as you wish."

I think it is horrible to keep food from him- its a healthy weight for his height and being a man. if a woman gained 6lbs you can tell that she has but I honestly havent noticed a changed except he looked fuller and happier , if you know what I mean.
PrincessK87
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Poor Show..Sad (TT-TT)
he is already skinny enough...
I want a healthy and SEXY Show...lol...
If he eats a lot, he can just do more exercise...
thnx for sharing...
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:28 pm

just a little sharing, i was re-watching cruel stage last night for the nth time and afterwards i switched to mtv china. cheng yao and wow was playing and i spotted a huge difference between his body built between those two vids. i must say i like him more with puffy cheeks. Smile dancing intensively would burn him much fats and lose energy. eating a healthy meal after dancing would not harm much of his idol figure.

besides, he just recovered from a month-long sickness right? he might get sick again if he tires himself and does not get proper nutrition. Very Happy

~lol. i get to affected with the eating stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:49 pm

okay putting on 4 kilos in such a short time is not good .... even not for show ... who is too skinny for my taste at the moment
but i gut his manager too ... she knows him and its her job to help him controlling these things ... even though its not a nice work to do ....
but also ... when he is dancing then he can eat too .... and i think he will soon loose the 4 kg again ... going on with his shedule
i hope beside doing a strict diet and then eating too much from time to time ... better eat the right things ...
*but sigh who is speaking ... i defenitly need to loose weight ... and its not easy
... 184cm/71kg for him is good ... and not fat at all... but *sigh nowadays not just girls have to follow the skinny look in entertainment bussines .... what a pity

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Show was really so funny order secretely a food on room service:P he love eating and he cannot control it. hahaha xiao zhuang it like a ghost taken his food because he need to fit and still promoting his albums he need to be strict even its so poor to see Show face hunger for food Razz she need to be strict on him when it come to food or else he become a fat guy with those belly while dancing... pig but still love him who ever he is..
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by POGA on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:06 pm

anastasia: If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to put this up on AF (credited to you, of course). Do you have the magazine title? Usually we need to link/mention the original source

lmao! I can so totally imagine Xiao Shuang seeing his weight. Slowly looking up. Then: "LUO ZHI XIANG!!!!!!!!" lolz.

roomservice. haha, of course he finds a way around not being able to get food around xiao shuang...order room service at the dead of night!

show's been getting skinny AND he's been sick...though I understand why he's on this diet (it's really easy to get a bit chubby and have it really visible in the clothes Show wears), I really don't think he should be. But gaining 4 kg in 10 days isn't healthy at all either! show always has this cycle too...Sad

but hey, he is "xiao zhu" after all. xDDDD
POGA
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2037

Back to top Go down

Post by smileyjenngurl on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Aww. I agree.. he is xiao zhu after all. LOLs. That's so mean of the manager D: Atleast let Show have 8 biscuits!!! I hope Show is going to be okay! JIA YOU!
smileyjenngurl
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 pm

LMFAO POGA He's "Xiao Zhu" after all.. AHAHAHAHAHA. x) CUUTE!

Yeah putting on 4kg in a few days is definitely NOT healthy.

It's not that Xiao Shuang doesn't let him eat .... she just doesn't let him snack!

Like seriously, he snacks WAYYY TOOO MUCHHH, and if Xiao Shuang didn't control him, he'd be FAT. like. SERIOUSLY.

Most of you guys probably know this, but remember how he LOVESSSSS his shaved ice with special peanut butter from that one place.. He basically finished a whole jar of peanut butter in a couple sittings.. THAT'S JUST GROSS! I mean i LOVE peanut butter, but like seriously, he CAN'T control himself sometimes.... LoL

Is it just me or does he look SUPER skinny in some angles, and then at other angles just normal? LoL.. Like for example... in the music video for "WOW" he looked all right just dancing and everything, but there was this ONE scene where he was with elva, while she was sitting, and he looked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SKINNY. I was like WTFH!?

And Show is seriously freaking TINY.. cuz that episode...where he was being "Dancing King" with Rainie, i think, and he makes his entrance... and he pulls a muscle on his side or something, and Xiao Gui kinda helps him out with the whole stretching him out on his back thing.... the moment Xiao Gui lifted Show off the ground, Show looked SOOO PETITE. it's so weird. =|

Anyway, he needs to just EAT RIGHT. SLEEP RIGHT. NO EATING JARS OF PEANUT BUTTER!

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by mylooove on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 pm

aha oh my. what a terrible habit ;( but i still lubs you show!!!=)

mylooove
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by POGA on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:01 am

I remember the peanut butter thing! lmao, Show was so proud too. That stuff is sweet, how could he have wolfed that down? Seriously.

lol, and then while in nyc, he saw a worker with cookies/crackers and then asked for some. And shoved it in his mouth to eat. Then Xiao Shuang saw. When he acted it out, it was so funny, haha. How Xiao Shuang caught him and immediately scolded him.

Xiao Shuang really works hard for Show...and to help Show. I wanna give her a hug. Very Happy Haha, no, that would scare her. But seriously, I wanna give a gigantic present for Xiao Shuang. It can't be easy for her, either. She has to be careful making friends and all that stuff, too.

Show DOES look super skinny in some angles. Especially when he's wearing just normal jeans and a t-shirt. Like on live. He looks so small and petite and just...little. Even though I know he's 5'11" and over 150 pounds...can't wrap my mind around it. Plus, isn't the camera supposed to make you look bigger?

And Show hates veggies, huh (...can't say anything against that. I'd be a hypocrite). Urgh. If he's gonna work as hard and as long as he does, he needs a balanced diet! And not shove junk food into his mouth every chance he gets.
POGA
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:21 am

haha yes he hates veggies. lmfao. but like.. veggies are so nasty! some of them.. if they're not cooked right. hahaha. but he likes cabbage. Very Happy ahahaha

yeah the camera SHOULD make you look bigger.. which means Show is EVEN SKINNIER in person. ARGH! And the only reason he looks even a bit "normal" sized on TV is cuz he stands next to Xiao Gui most the time, and Show is taller + more muscular that Xiao Gui is...and Xiao Gui is skinny too... but Xiao Gui isn't all that small, has bigger bones that Show.... like if Xiao Gui had as much muscle/meat as Show did, Xiao Gui would look really big next to Show....if you compare their shoulders.. xiao gui's are broader, but he's kinda... flat? LoL i don't know how to say it..anyway this isn't about him.. hahah..

BUT yeah. he seriously snacks like there's no tomorrow. No wonder Xiao Shuang always glares at him whenever he talks about food. LoL Smile

YEAH i LOVE Xiao Shuang and I totally give her HUUUUGE props and I totally respect her for what she does and how she does it. She's stuck with him for SO LONG! <3 I totally want to hug her too! LoL! Smile We should send her a present. LoL Smile We should actually send it to GTV and ATTN it to SHOW and tell him to give it to her.. LOL Smile this way he can talk about how his fans don't love him anymore and love his manager more.. LoL x) AHAHAH! <3 yeah I'm totally lost in my own world right now.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by POGA on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:26 am

Haha, me and doci had this conversation about buying some big basket--of like food or something, or a gigantic gift basket of Godiva chocolate (Freakishly expensive but soooo good). And send it to Show to give to Xiao Shuang...with the specific instructions, "Luo Zhi Xiang is not to have any of this!!" lmao. So mean. But yeah, haha, if I ever go to Taiwan and get to go to a YLBFB recording or something, I am so getting something for Xiao Shuang. She's just so awesome, I mean, she supported him back when he had no idea if he would have anything, when he had no money to give her, nothing. Plus, she's so cute! Haha. Running from the camera forever.

No, I know. Show does look teeny. I mean, he's taller than Xiao Gui is, right? But on yesterday's live with Wu Chun, next to him Show just looked...so petite and small. Sad It's not like Show is scrawny--if I stood next to him, I'd probably think he was tall and fairly built. He's just too skinny! In the wrong places, too (....okay, yeah, I just thought 歪 there. xDDD).
POGA
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:41 am

LOL wow. right before your final parentheses, my mind went 歪 tooo.. lmfao..
Show turned us all into pervs. lmfao. x)

GODIVA CHOCOLATE.!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I almost bought a godiva chocolate basket for my friend the other day, but I decided against it, cuz it'd just be extra calories that no one needs... but I went with a cookie basket, which isn't much better with the calories.. LoL but.. at least I feel better about it not being ALLLLL chocolate. hahahah x)

I really like the fact that Xiao Shuang hides from the camera. Smile She's so low-profile.. and Chiang Ge too! They're like very low-profiled managers. Cuz I really hate some managers that REALLY like to GET THEMSELVES OUT THERE.. so like EVERYONE knows who they are... ya know? Ugh. LoL anyway, gotta love Xiao Shuang( and Xiao Shuang's BABUUU <333333333)

Yeah he's taller than Xiao Gui. He's not scrawny for sure, cuz he's REALLY PROPORTIONATE .. LoL.. cuz everytime I'm looking at these huge group pictures of artists or people at awards or on stage or what not, Show just stands out.. he's tall, amazing good looking, and his head is TINY.. but like not a BAD tiny, it's like proportionate! Cuz everyone else would either look like their heads are too big, or their shoulders too broad, or legs too short..arms too big...body too big for head, head too big for body, or something, you know? HAHAHAHA .. Like Xiao Gui .. i think his body is too 'broad' for his head. It's good for TV though, cuz having a small face is ALWAYS a plus. hahaha Smile Or Chun, his head is kinda big.. or long or something.. there's just something very disporportionate about him.. oh his legs too.. i think they're too short for his torso.. have you seen him run? It's kinda weird. I love watching Show run though. LoL like that one new years track meet 飛毛腿. Smile he's PROPORTIONATE.... oh and did I mention proportionate? LoL

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by rcknrllninja on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:50 am

^^ Hahaha just read the above. You guys are so funny, I always enjoy reading the responses and conversations... sometimes more than reading the actual news hehe

I think it's wonderful that his manger takes care of him like that because she's not only taking care of his image she's actually taking care of his health too.

I hope he never ever ever retires... One because the entertainment world without Show is bleak and dark indeed and two because maybe the he wouldn't have a need to take care of himself and he'd get unhealthy... noooOoo!!
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Post by POGA on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:51 am

lol, I actually used to be more perverted (in middle school. The irony). And then had non-perverted friends. And then started watching YLBFB. And went back to the perverted mindset. xDDD Which means I always get Show's jokes, haha.

i mean, how much fuss would Show kick up? Full on Godiva basket (...those are, what, 100 bucks?). Chocolate. Cookies. Hot Cocoa. Everything. Scruptious. Amazing. Yummy. With a gigantic sign in red. "DO NOT GIVE ANY TO LUO ZHI XIANG!! THIS IS FOR XIAO SHUANG TO ENJOY ONLY!!!" lmao. I can just imagine his expression. But then Xiao Shuang's the one that will get fat, haha. Does Show really like chocolate, though? I know he loves all these kinds of breads/cakes

Xiao Shuang's the best manager ever. And all the fans respect her privacy, which is good--she deserves it. And, lol, one of my friends got a dog that's just like Babu!! Haha, everyone else thought it was a stuffed animal. Me? I went "Babu!!!" the moment I saw it, haha.

Wu Chun's head is disproportionate with his body. Because he has these gigantic muscles. But his head is not big enough. But his arms are gigantic. So yeah, haha. So he looks disproportionate

lmao. Show's proportionate. Yep. It was very hard to get that. xDDD But it really is true, Show's one of the entertainers in Taiwan that has a body that actually matches his head. And vice versa. Very Happy I wonder if he's gonna run in this year's New Years' Eve YuBai? I know there's obstacle courses (lmao, Show tackling/on top of Xiao Tian Tian) Can't wait for it! (lol, and if Nai Ge and Cheng Ge are visiting..and Show and XIao Gui are their younger versions...lmao, I read this post in a Chinese thread about Show putting his arm around Hu Die in the New Years episode and her going, "可不可以不要把手搭在我肩膀上好". Okay, that's way off topic)
POGA
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:05 am

I don't think Show is that much of a chocolate buff though. Though we're probably going to see him do that whole "Where's chocolate, I need chocolate" bit soon, cuz there's going to be the gambling episodes.. and more likely than not.. Show is going to do his "Du Sheng (God of Gambling)" imitation...right? LoL x) But I remember him saying something about not liking choclate as much. But still.. with a huge sign that says SHOW IS OFF LIMITS.. would TOTALLY make him WANT some.. LOLOL

Hu Dieeeee <3 Very Happy I'm so excited for that. AHHAHA. Show and her are wearing matching outfits... haha they seem to do that a lot now a days. Smile 情侶裝...haha so cute. x)

LoL. oh so you DID get that Show is proportionate? I thought I was being a bit to subtle about it XD HAHA! x)

Anyway, show is only allowed to snack when he actually is dancing and stuff, you know , burning calories. he's not allowed to sit at home in front of the TV and PIG out on peanut butter shaved ice. LoL.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by POGA on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:40 am

Yeah, I never notice Show actually eating chocolate or talking about liking it, though he talks about a lot of other sweets. Like red bean ice (...I want some! Haven't had any forever. But yeah, the off limits sign? We'd be so mean to do that. And I'm so tempted to. I really am.

They ARE matching, haha. Wonder why they have the same jackets (awww...love their interactions) lol, I was just procrastinating and randomly searching. Did you know there's a Hu Die Show (蝴蝶秀) facebook page? And a 蝴蝶秀 baidu forum thingy? lolz. I found that funny, for some reason. Though I heard some Show fans have left mean comments on her blog, which sucks.

Yeah, it was really hard to get. I mean, I thought Show was proportionate but didn't really know if you did.

Isn't that everyone, though? lolz, if I ate and pigged out in front of the TV...yeah. I guess Show doesn't have a super fast metabolism, then? Since he seems to gain weight quickly
POGA
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 am

Thanks for the translation, anastastia. Poor Show; it's such torture to not let a person who loves to eat, eat food.

I hope you don't mind me posting this up on AF News?
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:19 am

aww poor SHOW...does he really need to be on a diet???i think he looks perfect.like he's already skinny...i dont even mind a chubby SHOW LO...i cant even help myself whenever i see food in front of me so please let him eat some more xiao zhuang Smile people love to eat!
anyways thanks for translating this post...
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by anastastia on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:02 am

Dear Fubaba,
yes,i translated it myself. its in yesterday edition of "My paper". I don't think it causes any money, its for free normally given out in the morning. Also, for those who wants to post my articles on AF, you may do so without my permission.
Btw, if any of you saw any chinese articles about show that you don't understand, you can email the article to me, and i will translate it and post it here Laughing
anastastia
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top