SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/16/2010 - NextMedia] Show Luo Fulfills the Dream of His Diabetic Mother – Opens a Sweetener (Non-sugar) Dessert Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[01/16/2010 - NextMedia] Show Luo Fulfills the Dream of His Diabetic Mother – Opens a Sweetener (Non-sugar) Dessert Shop

Post by endlessjoy on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:13 am

Show Luo Fulfills the Dream of His Diabetic Mother – Opens a Sweetener (Non-sugar) Dessert Shop

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: NextMedia
Translation: endlessjoy

Yesterday, Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) held a press conference in Beijing. On the spot, he tried the “Jing 8 Types” dessert and revealed that he will use $500,000 to fulfill his mother’s dream of opening a dessert shop, benefiting diabetes patients like his mother so they can eat sweets. The filial Show said, “But the first priority is her health. She should not over-work.”

About 2+ years ago, he held a concert in the Taipei Arena. Closely before the concert was held, his mother was hospitalize due to diabetes and was in critical condition. But fortune always comes after good health; right now she makes scheduled check-ups and tests her diabetes everyday with the home-testing equipment, requiring her to poke her own finger. Show jokingly said, “I wanted to buy her a better diabetes test equipment that costs around NT$280,000, but she told me to just give her the cash.”

If album sales are good, will wear Qing Dynasty princess clothing

As for the reason for opening a dessert shop, it’s because Luo Mama likes eating sweets. “My mom’s diabetes is a result of her own eating habits; during summer time, she needs to eat two bowls of shaved ice everyday,” said Show. The dessert shop that she wants to start up will exclusively use only sweeteners. People with diabetes can then eat sweets without having to worry. The plan is to open in April, but it might just a breakfast shop or a supplementary restaurant.

As for his fashion brand STAGE, right now it has shops in Taipei, Kaohsiung, Singapore, Hong Kong, and is in the process of getting into the Mainland China, Japanese, and American market. With Taipei as the basis for calculation, the average monthly income is more than $1,000,000. Even with the large markets he is in already, he is still putting much effort in increasing it. He just finished promoting “Hot Shot” in Japan and will hold a concert there in April. Yesterday, during the press conference, there were many female servers who were dressed in Qing Dynasty palace outfits, Show said, “If my Mainland sales breaks 500,000, I’ll wear this type of outfit to dance.”

It has been many years since Show has communicated with Vivian Hsu. Recently she’s had some contract-related issues with her management company. Show became the attorney assistant, encouraging her by saying, “Remember to not hide from the present situation.” I hope that she will bravely accept the current situation, but at the same time, do not give-up her goals.

A clip of Show talking about the Qing Dynasty outfit:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
credits: lureshow
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Re: [01/16/2010 - NextMedia] Show Luo Fulfills the Dream of His Diabetic Mother – Opens a Sweetener (Non-sugar) Dessert Shop

Post by avondale09 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 am

Oh wow!!! Gotta eat there someday =) Hahaha.
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Re: [01/16/2010 - NextMedia] Show Luo Fulfills the Dream of His Diabetic Mother – Opens a Sweetener (Non-sugar) Dessert Shop

Post by endlessjoy on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:36 am

Here's a youku news clip:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
credits: lureshow
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:27 am

wow. he really takes care of his mother. and even fulfill her wishes of opening another business. Smile jia you show and luo mama! Smile

~endlessjoy, love your siggy! Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:43 am

Thanks for the comment on the signature, xiangxuanlin. I haven't made one in a while.
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:13 am

endlessjoy
may we know what's the meaning of the necklace given by SFC?
many thnx in advance.
& your siggy's awesomely good!

Very Happy
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:20 am

Regarding the significance of the necklace, it's actually a locket that has a picture of Show's family and SFC members. It means that both Show's family and fans will accompany him in using this key to open any doors of his dreams.

In response, Show said that the significance of this gift is not the necklace or pendent itself, but instead, it's the two pictures because they represent the two most important group of people in his life: family and fans.
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:54 am

Awwww wow that's such a good gift!
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:56 am

avondale09 wrote:Awwww wow that's such a good gift!

agree!
& thnkx again endlessjoy for the explanation.

he's really such a good man.
Smile
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:40 am

He's so sweet, aww, I would also like to that to my mum.
I miss her ):

Still SHOW always make my day (:
I love you SHOW!
I wish I could be like him one day (:
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:07 pm

lol sweets! i didn't know his mom had diabetes
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by coloursXY on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:03 pm

haha, male version of lady cha cha.
he's really filial.
aww. love him much much!!
coloursXY
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 57

http://x-xinyun.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:21 am

oh SHOW is really good to his mom...imagine opening a shop for her so she and other people with diabetes can enjoy eating sweets & desserts <3333 maybe i should tell my dad to go there so he'll be able to eat a lot of desserts while i, on the other hand, can chat and take pics with SHOW LO and Luo Mama.... I love you Wink

ooh the the necklace gift from SFC members is so cool. im sure SHOW will always wear it too esp in SFC events. thanks endlessjoy for explaning its significance =)
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by psychie_ichie on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:49 pm

wow..your really a wonderful guy,,your mother was really proud for having a son like you..i really envy you..!keep up the good work..workhard...keep smiling your great in that..keepsafe always,,and wish you all the best on your carrier...

psychie_ichie

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:18 pm

ej thanks a lot for the translation
thats a really good idea ... lets hope he is really opening this shop ^^
wow this present is really really meaningful .... and i'm very happy that his family and we are his most important ppl ^^

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:30 pm

he was really a lovable man...love love him also..he such a good son he fulfiil his dreams for his mom..love that dessert shop you can eat as much as you can without worrying your sugar and body hahaha...i hope he his album will reach 500,000 as he wants..jiao yo Very Happy
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:47 am

Here's a close-up pic of the locket:

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:00 am

oohh.. sweet of him [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
he cares for his mom and for all the people who wants to eat sweets to control their blood sugar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:18 am

wwwwoooo.... its great... he love his mom so much... ^^
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by michy_4n8 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:48 am

good for mama luo and show..
he really loves his mom..cute xp
michy_4n8
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

http://www.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:46 am

SHOOOO GOOOOD!!! he is sho sweet and caring to his mum!!
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top