SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

First Brothers battle : Zaizai steals Xiao Zhu's endorsement, change of heads to wash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Brothers battle : Zaizai steals Xiao Zhu's endorsement, change of heads to wash

Post by piggypiglet30 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 am

ZaiZai(Vic Zhou) and Xiao Zhu (Show Luo) had previously "collided" styles while filming ads, but now the Shampoo brand that Xiao Zhu has been endorsing for 3 years, has changed and signed Zaizai as their endorser from this year, bringing back their "Adverts First Brother " battle.
Yesterday, Xiao Zhu's manager Jiang Cheng-Jin replied wittingly : "Being this brand endorser for 3 Years he filmed 4 ads, and in those, Xiao Zhu and Alice Tzeng from met, had first love to finally getting married, if he kept on being the endorser, do you think it's good to film them having kids ? It was about time for a change to have a fresh feeling."

Zaizai and Xiao Zhu are both advertisers favourites. One whose fame spread all around Asia because of F4's name as a foundation and a guaranteed strong box office overseas, last year proving again his acting skills in "Black and White" ; the latter is a whole rounded artist, who can sing, dance, host. The 2 are each other target in the advertisement area, but Zaizai's manager Zhi Xiang Li feels that it is a healthy competition, the 2 artist having never cooperated before, and their sole link is that Zaizai's ex DaS is Xiao Zhu's good friend.

Last August, Zaizai went to Thailand to film this Shampoo TV commercial, pocketing over 10 Millions, and in just 90 seconds, he once again showed off his "deep love" and cute look. Recently he is preparing for the movie "Killer, Ou Yang Pen Zhai", and ridiculously got into tabloids because he had dinner with Bowie Tsang to talk about it, Zhi Xiang Li powerlessly jokes : "Lately he had been playing with flowers and grass(aka flirting), because the movie's killer loves Bonzais."

On The 10th, Xiao Zhu will attend to Idol drama "Hot Shot" event. This time, Jerry Yang with who he is rumored to not get along with isn't coming, only his good friend Wu Chun, the 2 also use the same hairstylist thus showing their brotherly bond, making GTV praising them "Such considerate artists". "Hot Shot" drama will organise 2 fans meetings in Tokyo and the fans have to buy a DVD set worth about 10 thousands NTD to be able to participate in the lottery and then get in, the tickets revenue alone is estimated to be more than 40Millions.

This post has been edited by little♥bee: Today, 01:52 PM
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Re: First Brothers battle : Zaizai steals Xiao Zhu's endorsement, change of heads to wash

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:34 am

yay ! gotthe first spot [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
oh~ yep ! xiao zu's manager
is really correct..haha..
a shampoo commercial
with a family that's promoting
some things about hair?
haha ~ lol

why's the media always like that?
I've also read an article..
it says that jerry yan and show
is competiting with each other [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Re: First Brothers battle : Zaizai steals Xiao Zhu's endorsement, change of heads to wash

Post by sze92 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:04 am

here it comes. starting all over again. can't they have some interesting articles. i'm bored to death with all this ridiculous news.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:20 am

Haha Very Happy
Good luck with the kids thingy. I wish to see it (:
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:30 pm

lol. so show wont be endorsing rejoice anymore? am i right? or i misunderstood it?

haha. i think this news would be a hoooray news for NON show-alice fans. haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boba2boba on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:11 am

i heard show mentioning once on a clip of 100% that he
uses the shampoo he endorses, so it makes me wonder
since he won't be endorsing it anymore, will he still be using it.
maybe he was just advertising it on 100% i'm not really sure
does anyone know?
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 am

ohh. so they changed him with zai zai.
yep. show's manager is right. lmaoo.

but i do wish they didnt make a storyline for the CF, so they can still have show until now. Haha. But, im thinking they could still connect show's story with zai zai. like, they are good friends or brothers then zai zai will like this kind of girl. Haha. LOL. they would be spending $ for the 2 artists. okay, enough nonsense, XD im looking forward w/ zai zai's CF. ^^
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:36 am

no more SHOW LO for the shampoo's cf?! Crying or Very sad i was expecting to see what'll happen after the wedding cf. well i guess new opportunities will be given to SHOW Smile

i wonder if SHOW's fans who started using the shampoo when they knew SHOW was endorsing it will still continue to buy it??lol Suspect
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by calvinida175 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am

aiyo!!,,why?..
..I'm speechless..lolz
This is the news.

Vic Zhou starts a new Rejoice romance

source : onlylady.com
translated by little bee @ asianfanatics.net

"Flirty ruffian" transforms into devoted "Train man"
Posted Image
In September 2009, Vic who acted as flirtarious and uninhibited "ruffian" in "Black and White", came to Thailand, Kanchanaburi to shoot a TV commercial for the P & G's brand product, Rejoice. This time appearance is for Zaizai the first step in the plans with Rejoice, and for this year, he'll be Rejoice's endorser, continuing to show off Rejoice's naturally softening and smoothing abilities.
Posted Image
This time shooting in Kanchanaburi, brings the male lead Vic and female lead Bea Hayden to a train station. Zaizai accidentally encounters a girl with very smooth long hair, the girl's fingers goes through her hair, and with the light wind, the scene makes Zaizai greatly attracted. Then, as Zaizai wants to get to know her, the train is taking her away, lovestruck Zaizai can only run crazily after the train....
Vic and Bea first episode of "little town romance" ends at the view of Zaizai's back still running after the train, then, the continuation of the story will be uncovered with Zaizai and Rejoice cooperation, and appear to the audience.
Posted Image
Zaizai qualities as handsome, easy going, kind hearted were a perfect match with Rejoice looking for softness, smoothness and caring spirit, that was the main reason P & G asked Zaizai to be their new endorser.
In the future, Zaizai will continue to express Rejoice's beauty, smoothness and spread Rejoice's care to many more households.
Being pointed as the TW queen of printed ads, Bea used her naturally soft hair to attract attention, and her calm, and pure appearance mix in perfectly with Zaizai's steady and esygoing personality, the two acting out Rejoice's love story.
Posted Image
Talking about the first cooperation with Rejoice, Zaizai stated that he had always liked Rejoice's because they valued natural beauty. "The love stories Rejoice brings are very natural", he says "That's why they were so beautiful."
When asked if he favours long haired girls, Zaizai laughed saying that he really admires girls who take good care of their hair, he feels that it shows they know how to take care of themselves, and thus know how to take care of other people.
About "Miss fingers comb" Bea, Zaizai has only praises, didn't hesitate to say that girls like Bea are the Ideal lover in the eyes of the majority of men.
Who knows if the "train man"'s persistence can move the long haired girl or not ? And how will this new "Beautiful Hair romance" develop ?
Let us look forward to this story about encounter, miss and persistence, then.

for the commercial..watch this:D:::
1.37 min ad :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

30 sec version :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Taken from:AF

calvinida175
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:12 pm

thanks for sharing the news
but honestly this is nothing strange
and it also does not mean they were not confident with show
its totally normal that brands changing their "face" after some time .... sometimes every year, sometimes after 2 or 3 years ...but as far as i know no one died andorse for one brand for ever
i think we should not shocked or upset about this new ;-)

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:31 pm

well i wasn't shocked. as for if fans would still continue using the shampoo, the answer would be no. many fans said that they would stop using that brand. probably waiting for the next shampoo endorsement Show gets. well, with his popularity many other endorsement would be looking for him.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:20 pm

im using that shampoo because of Show even do 1st time i used it permantly..but now that he is not endorsing it anymore i don't want to use it too hahaha...i will wait for his new shampoo cf.. Razz why they always use Show lo and f4 member a humor..i like zai zai than jerry... Razz
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top