SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Elva Hsiao's concert ends, mother passes away January 1st.Show texting her to be Strong..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elva Hsiao's concert ends, mother passes away January 1st.Show texting her to be Strong..

Post by miakaloveshow on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:34 am

Source: on.cc
Translation: casablanca-- @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Taiwanese singer Elva Hsiao's mother passed away on New Year's Day, and a grief-stricken Elva has found it almost impossible to deal with the situation. She was still unable to sleep after crying for 44 hours, and had to resort to taking sleeping pills in order to get some needed sleep. She will not contact her father in compliance with her mother's wishes.

Elva and her younger brother have been busy organizing her mother's funeral and says she cannot face the media at the moment due to her tumulous emotions; as a result, some of her new years events may be cancelled. Elva and her brother will inherit their mother's fortune, approximated near 10 million TWD, or 25 million HKD, which includes the late Mrs. Hsiao's marriage gift for her daughter, a huge mansion.

Having lost a parent (father) himself, Show Luo understands Elva's emotions and has been texting her since the incident, hoping that she will grow stronger. Jolin Tsai has also contacted Elva's manager to express her condolences

Last edited by miakaloveshow on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Re: Elva Hsiao's concert ends, mother passes away January 1st.Show texting her to be Strong..

Post by miakaloveshow on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:36 am

that was really sad.. Sad its like Show having a concert also and his papa luo died before his concert..
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Re: Elva Hsiao's concert ends, mother passes away January 1st.Show texting her to be Strong..

Post by oOshowloverOo on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:54 am

It was shown on TVBS news and i cried too cause its new year and thinking she will be sad every new year because of this.
ps,"Elva Hsiao's concert ends, mother passes away January 1st.Show text him to be Strong.."
Isn't it suppose to be "text her"?
oOshowloverOo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

http://sheloveshow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:31 am

i also feel sad for elva. i almost cried when she asked her fans (during her 12/31 concert) to help her cheer her mother and ask her mother not to give up. and you can feel her sorrow when she sang wo pei ni ku. and they barely spent 5 hours together after her 12/31 concert (since her mother died 01/01 morning.) good thing she has friends around her. jia you elva., show is right, i hope this event would help her grow as a stronger and more mature person.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:43 am

My best friend's mother also passed away on New Year's Day.
Poor Elva. It's very important to have supporting friends.
Go Show ! <3
Jia you Elva!
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

http://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 pm

OMG. That's really sad. It's like losing the only pillar of support she ever had.
Aww. No worries. We're all here for her. Even Show and Jolin.

I hope they managed to comfort her.

And someone seriously needs to change the "text him" to her cause when i read the title, i thought Elva was comforting Show instead. SERIOUSLY. That's how misleading it was. I thought it was Luo Mama. *gasp* touch wood.

kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:04 pm

wao.. so sad situation for elva.. I understand her very well..plus with her work.. it would be complicated.. Sad
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:26 pm

so sad..... T.T
jia you elva!!
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Aww...that's so sad...
Hope Elva will feel better...
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Oh wow that's so sad... especially on a day for celebrating =(

Best wishes to Elva.
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:12 am

feel sad upon hearing this news. Sad
may she now rest in peace... jia you elva!
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by michy_4n8 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:08 am

poor elva. may her mom will rest in peace..ooww.. sweet show.. its very sad..especially its new year's day.. aww..instead of celebrating..she's mourning..
JIA YOU ELVA!
michy_4n8
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

http://www.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by calvinida175 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 am

When i saw this news i was shocked....and like whhatt!!???...
It was..just after her concert...?Sad((
I was so sad for her..Show and rainie...are really good..Smile

calvinida175
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:51 am

oohh.. condolence for elva
show's really a good friend.. he's always there to support his friends [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Sorry Guys..I change already..LOL it was really so sad i feel also pain in her heart..Show also said to elva that don't worry because his papa luo will guide her mother to heaven...SHOW was really so sweet...condolence to her may elva fulfill the wishes of her mother to continue to work harder with his career...
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:04 am

Poor Elva. Good thing she had a good friend like Show (:
Show, you are so nice Very Happy
You could really understand people well (:
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top