SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/29/2009 HK Headlines] Raine Yang Suspected of Having a Secret Crush on Show Luo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [12/29/2009 HK Headlines] Raine Yang Suspected of Having a Secret Crush on Show Luo

Post by V on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:04 pm

didnt rainie once say that kissing show was like incest... it might not be him, maybe she said "filial" to throw the public off

V

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: [12/29/2009 HK Headlines] Raine Yang Suspected of Having a Secret Crush on Show Luo

Post by lzxslxz123 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Anyone who says filial automatically thinks of Show,of course, people [media] would think of xiao zhu. who's more filial than him? and it's true that it will cause more rumor about Show...but who wouldn't like the irresistable Show???
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikedbz on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:10 am

I hope its not just some cheap tactic to increase viewer ratings of the drama X_X

ilikedbz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:25 am

hmm i kinda hope it's show... not that i would like them together (like all of you: nothing against her... just don't think they fit... >.<) but just to enjoy the fact that even rainie (i think she's got her standards when choosing guys? just guessing though...) can't resist him XD
but i think show wouldn't just start dating her... i really think the most he feels for her is friendship
and i've got the feeling it's someone else anyway XD well hope she finds her happiness ^^
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by cc on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:35 am

i'm a big fan of show and rainie Smile i absolutely love them together. hi my sweetheart really shows them as a perfect couple. i love in the "In your eyes BTS" with their "pretend to be hating each other' relationship and joking around. They're such great friends and that's what i love about they're relationship Smile AHHH I JUST LOVE THEM!!
cc
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by cc on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:36 am

i don't know why you guys think they don't fit together?
cc
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top