SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Xiao Zhu helps his mother celebrate her birthday by spending over $1 Million NT on a worldwide trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xiao Zhu helps his mother celebrate her birthday by spending over $1 Million NT on a worldwide trip

Post by xzoe on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Source China Times
Translated by Elvenstar @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) planned out a 21 day worldwide trip to help celebrate his mother's 51st birthday. During the 20 day visit she pleaded that she would not be able to speak English and would get lost, insisting that she would rather not go out of the country to have fun, laughing he said "you save all your money, but in the end you will leave it all to me, I don't need it!". In the end he suggested "An exclusive tour guide, spending money for each country and also accompanying her to play in Hawaii" with the 3 criteria she finally agreed, it is estimated the around the world trip will cost close to $1 Million NT, showing that he really is a filial son.

Before going to dance practice last night, Xiao Zhu met with his mother to celebrate her birthday by eating Japanese cuisine, because he has been busy shooting his drama "Hi My Sweetheart" and also had other oversea events, mother and son had not seen each other for 3 months. She even complained that she could only see him over the TV, hearing this Xiao Zhu immediately laid his head on his mother's shoulders and complimented that she had become thinner and younger, looking no more than 31 years old. Using his sweet talk he was able to stop his mother's complaints.

Being extremely considerate, he orders a cake suitable for diabetics

Last year Xiao Zhu gave his mother a big red pocket to celebrate her 50th birthday, this year using new tricks he said he had to rack his brains to think of a present to give, since he had already done all the things that his father had not done in the past. His mother cannot speak English but since he was in New York in April this year he had half a month of experience to learn the language, but he also emphasized that body language can be used all over the world.

He pre-ordered a cake and also desserts suitable for diabetics, last year due to diabetes there was a period of time his mother was critically ill in hospital, but she can now be at ease and eat the birthday cake at her heart's content. Teasing the extremely happy Xiao Zhu she made a wish for her son to grow more successful at work so he can earn more money for her to spend.

Punishing Xiao S, he puts her head under his armpit

Previously Xiao Zhu was in Hangzhou participating in Kangxi grand ceremony, because Xiao S loves punishing the male celebrities, wearing a vest he deliberately sprayed perfume under his armpits and once he got onto the stage he lifted up his arm and put Xiao S's heard right under his armpit, it wasn't until Xiao S cried out "I can almost eat your (armpit) hair" that he let her go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
awwhs... what a considerate boy he is =)

xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Zhu helps his mother celebrate her birthday by spending over $1 Million NT on a worldwide trip

Post by megan_702 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:28 pm

whoa awesome! that's like 30,000 in american money! Smile lol
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Zhu helps his mother celebrate her birthday by spending over $1 Million NT on a worldwide trip

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 pm

oh wow SHOW really loves Luo MAMA!!!
belated happy birthday Luo Mama!!! queen

haha i love how SHOW LO does everything to make his mom happy..by giving Luo Mama an around the world trip....ohhh can i be Luo Mama's tourist guide?hahaha

too sad that they haven't seen each other for like 3months...SHOW Lo should get some rest soon...he's to busy filming HMS/YLBFB/ et al...

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessK87 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:04 am

If I could afford this I would do this for my mother <3 Show great son (would make wonderful husband/father)

Is Mama travelling alone around the world with tour guide or is Show going with her some places- I think it said only Hawaii right? Wonder if mama is going to be in CT with him for his first major US concert *I kinda hope so cuz I want to meet her as much as I do Show lol*
PrincessK87
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:47 am

lol. he really loves his mother! spending a lot of time thinking about the gift is already too much and the money just adds it up. what a filial son Smile

~~ ok i think im the only one who just knew that luo mama gave birth to show at the age of 21? so his parents were so young when xiao zhu came out. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:22 am

aww. so sweet....
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:06 am

so sweet ~ he really really loves his mother. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:22 am

so sweet of him..
i salute luo ma for raising show to be a good and filial son..
too bad they coudnt spend time for each other more often due to his hectic schedule. Sad
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:53 pm

shows mom and my mom celebrate b-day on the same day ...just my mom is older ^^
happy he had time to be with her ...
moms are sooooooooooooooooooo important and its great to have moms like show and i have ^^

thanks for sharing the article

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:39 am

i think this is the pic: his mom and him on her b-day
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Show was really love his mom...spend some money with your mother or parent are priceless....mama luo was so lucky for being raise Show a very kind,sweet,thoughtful,hardworking Guy and so handsome too Razz love love him, he was so busy but he always time with mama luo..
Thanks for sharing the pix Freya...love mama luo and Show... Very Happy
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessK87 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:50 pm

thanks for sharing Freya Smile
PrincessK87
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:36 pm

wow, thanks for the update freya. was that really recent? seems that SHOW's face is different. i dont know why it is different for me. haha.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:34 am

yeah, his face looks different ._.
anyways, which part of Hawaii is he going?? I JUST CAME BACK FROM HAWAII!! its a cool place Smile
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:33 am

OH.MY.GOD! Chanting to myself: God is fair. God is fair. HECK. God is fair.

I'm hyperventilating now. d*mn.
Oh well. It's for Luo mama so it's a good thing. for some other woman, HELL NO.

I really love it when Show is with Xiao S. All sorts of hell will break loose.

kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by michellem12 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:54 am

ahh ! i love show .
wow, he's rich .
he rocks
good son ~
michellem12
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top